Whats better ? Direct or Indirect ?

chelseafan

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

12 - 14 hr flights ( in the first leg) are not too bad, ( good time to read, relax and sleep, make use of the masks and earplugs) but arrivals on nw or jal to bkk are no fun ( after 11 pm) ( nw and jal)

best is cathay pacafic or eva leave early from lax, but get to bkk about noon. have the rest of the day and nite to get acclimated to the time change ( and other things of course). nice showers ( free) in hk, and if you have a nw worldclub card, free lounge/showers in tpe chian airlines vip room.

the shower mid trip is a real luxury. ( the cathay lounge is very nice, good snaks, noodle bar, free net access)

paid showers in nrt ( $5 usd) are ok too, the business lounges there are a bid crowded. chincy snaks ( imho) too.

for jal, if going through osaka, the free internet terminals are nice way to kill time.

I've got enough mileage for nw business class next trip, but seriously considering eva economy delux ( paid ticket) just because its overall better than nw.

for me, last small leg of the return trip ( prop plane form lax to san) is a pain.

I changed from direct to indirect, 12 to 14 hours is really too much now. I enjoy to stretch my legs a bit by walking around.

I fly Qatar with 90 minute stop in Doha.They fly to London, Frankfurt, Paris, Milan and some more. I find the halfway stop perfect.

Just one Europe-LOS gives you 15 additional kg luggage and two returns make you silver, buiness class check-in and free businessclasslounge access in Doha.

Direct!

Quit smoking several years ago but nicotine gums were helping quite a bit during flights, long or shorts.

During the same years I flew many times undirect routes and had twice the chance that way to visit UAE (Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Al Ain) If you're not on a tight schedule, quite a nice stopover indeed.

Too bad Tarom is not flying anymore to BKK, I'd love as well to stopover in Bucharest !

"Too bad Tarom is not flying anymore to BKK, I'd love as well to stopover in Bucharest !"

Did you know that Thai Airways has a new route Kiev/Bangkok .... so what about this schedule for July/August :

Paris/Kiev.

Ukrainia. One week in Kiev, which is stuffed with availables and friendly beauties and which rocks during summertime. Then you fly south to Crimea (Yalta or Sebastopol) which is the "Cote d'Azur" of Eastern Europe. Dozens and dozens thousands of wild russian, polish, moldavian and ukrainian girlies go on vacations in Yalta just for four reasons : to bronze nudes, to act crazy in discos, to overdrink and to fuck westerners when they find one (yet they're rare). Then you come back to Kiev, with maybe a stop in Dnipro, which is well known for the beauty (and avaibility) of its girls and the slutty way they dress. I confirm.

Kiev/Bangkok.

Bangkok. Your usual occupations in town !!

Bangkok/Jakarta

Indonesia. It's time you discover the best destination in Asia and the most awesome non-pro scene in the world. Three weeks in Jakarta, with a side trip in Bandung. You'll want to stay longer.

Jakarta/Bangkok

Bangkok. Your usual occupations in town :cover:....

Bangkok/Rangoon

Rangoon. A week, to take care of the unfinished work from your last trip ::.

Rangoon/Bangkok/Paris

So...... what you think about "Prosal Sex Travels Ltd" !!!!

:: :: :beer:

lazyphil said:

Avianca to Bogota, 4 more hours in lounge but gorgeous women abound, unscheduled stop for whatever reason in Cali, 1 hour, onto Quito, 4 more hours on the tarmac...then Lima.....

THAT could be a perfect trip in South America .... with a three weeks stay in each stop !!

Were women THAT gorgeous at Bogota's airport ?

:p

Prosal :rolleyes:

Thanks for the info! Might actualy consider the stopover in Kiev :p ... Otherwise August should look like Sri lanka, Thailand, Myanmar, Southern France.

But no clue yet what this WE gonna look like. What U up to? (Bucharest looks good)

:beer:

Guest lazyphil

Not sure, saw nine 10's, six 8's and 3 6's!...seriously I cant really remember but I do recall a few nice looking women :)

Gonna surely have soon the possibility to confirm, I plan my "big trip" in Colombia (two monthes and half) for this winter, arriving beginning of Nov (Air France, direct flight) : Bogota, Medellin, Bucaramanga or Cali and Barranquilla.

::

Archived