Ladies on Holiday

BrownFox77

sayjann said:

beware Long Gun.

it turned out she was 16......... :yikes:

when she realised how i thought about her age she disappeared and never appeared again.

OUCH, I think I know the one you mean, saw her last night and the mamasan seemed to keep her in the back (I was sitting next to the mamasan).

I recall not too long ago when there were 5-6 GoGos closed in Cowboy, several of them for having under age girls. Not sure if LongGun ever got closed down in its history - perhaps some old timers will know.

Yes Long Gun did get closed for a couple of weeks a few years back around christmas time if i remember rightly? but i can't remember the exact details, what for etc now. If i remember rightly Rawhide got closed at the same time and a lot of the girls from both bars took a bit of time off and some (mainly the less attractive ones who needed the money) went to work at Cactus for a while.

Cheers Simie.

Curiously when I was there a week ago the shows were quite a bit more showy compared to last night however as you've seen the crowds loved the shows nonetheless.
That is true. Last Friday the shows were much more showy than last night (Wednesday). But one night does not a trend make.

In the NEP area there are now two nice open air rooftop afterhours venues within easy stumbling distance of the plaza. It is interesting that both of these venues are situated on rooftops.

Beyond aesthetics or some current fad, I am not sure why these places are located on roof tops, but they are both vast improvements over what was available before. Someone pumped alot of money into the one on the NEP side of Sukhumvit.

> That is true. Last Friday the shows were much more showy than last night (Wednesday). But one night does not a trend make.<

Yes, that also surprised me last night. Litle bare flesh at all apart from the odd bit of flashing. Or maybe I mistimes the shows. In the end, I created my own private show with a nice hottie from MN. No, not only Weightwatchers in MN, also some very shapely thin ones.

I find the old fashioned 'pussy do anything' shows as in LG a bit boring, and more degrading than the acted lezzy performances. (except of course the one time many years ago in Supergirl, when I was invited to 'load' the pingpongballs that she later 'laid' in the jar. That was fun.)

Archived