Ladies on Holiday

BrownFox77

Just returned from a few days in Pattaya and upon hitting the clubs of 'Cowboy was surprised many of the girls I saw only days ago are all gone. A few regulars I know explained "many ladies take Holiday now". At one point in Dollhouse last night there was only 1 girl left dancing on stage. ::

OTOH the girls that were there were great and there really weren't that many punters about - compared to only a week ago. :) (guess it works out to a nice synergy...)

Sheba's had a good crew, and Midnight was well last night.

Shark had a bunch of new girls, no one had a clue how to dance,

RCA 1 and RCA 2 both had some stunners, including a little spinner who remembered me from a few months back, she showed up with a box of mtches!

Best dancers I think in a cheap bar in Bangkok

DOG -- SD - no telling now!!

kkkkk said:

Long Gun was full to the rafters last night! and a very intimate girl on girl show nearly brought the house down

Yes I was in Long Gun last night too with one of my regulars and a friend and his girl. Place was quite packed indeed. Curiously when I was there a week ago the shows were quite a bit more showy compared to last night however as you've seen the crowds loved the shows nonetheless. ::

Nervous_Dog said:

Sheba's had a good crew, and Midnight was well last night.

Shark had a bunch of new girls, no one had a clue how to dance,

RCA 1 and RCA 2 both had some stunners, including a little spinner who remembered me from a few months back, she showed up with a box of mtches!

Best dancers I think in a cheap bar in Bangkok

DOG -- SD - no telling now!!

DOG,

I hit Sharks too last night and was pleasantly surprised to see many new girls. You're right that they didn't seem to dance too well however many of them sure did look nice, there's been some excellent new additions. :)

I was in Midnight the night before last and there was only mostly the Weight Watcher's crew it seemed - only a few nights earlier however the place was great. Guess these places change by the day sometimes.

Also hit Baccara last night, the girls upstairs were quite frisky indeed. Went with one of my regulars and even she got a stiff neck from looking up at the girls. :o

khwaimaisabai said:

Hi fox,

I think it's the rice planting season so they've gone back to help on the farm.

Khwai

Khwai,

I know one group of girls who just went on Holiday for a week to Pattaya - they invited me along, which I'm still thinking about.

Think you're right about the planting season, I have another regular whose family does have a rice farm and sure enough see's been back home.

BFox and all,

Yes, up here in Surin at least it is early planting season. Most farms have at least half their fields ready for planting, so I would imagine the Isaan ladies from this area at least will be home for a week or two soon for planting, those that don't have enough to pay for someone to take their place anyways, or those who take this chance to come visit the family and help out. (It's around 120 baht a day to hire a worker for the fields, but that is not including water, foods and refreshments, which is supplied by the farm/land owner as well for the workers.)

Cent

BrownFox77 said:
kkkkk said:

Long Gun was full to the rafters last night! and a very intimate girl on girl show nearly brought the house down

Yes I was in Long Gun last night too with one of my regulars and a friend and his girl. Place was quite packed indeed. Curiously when I was there a week ago the shows were quite a bit more showy compared to last night however as you've seen the crowds loved the shows nonetheless. ::

Long Gun is a good bar. Last time I went last week,they were showing a lot more. but their shows get tiring sometimes.

beware Long Gun.

i was in there last Week with MaiLuk and was smitten by a BG dancing.

i pointed her out to MaiLuk and said she was only Girl not dancing topless.

i asked her to join me and bought a drink and we chatted.

it turned out she was 16......... :yikes:

when she realised how i thought about her age she disappeared and never appeared again.

Archived