SAYJANN RETURNS-DAY 3

sayjann

slept late as Am and i had not got to sleep until around 6am.

we finally left the room and just went to Kangaroo Bar and the Girls were surprised to see me with the same Girl 2 Mornings running.

today was quite quiet by my standards and i knew i was slipping,2 Nights and the same Girl on each.

Am left and i started to chat to my best friend behind the Bar (i feel terrible as after knowing her for so many Years i still don't know her name) and she told me an interesting story.

her Bar opened at around 10am and she used to start getting ready around 9am and she told me about the Morning of Dec 26th 2004.

she told me that she waved to an elderly European couple who used to spend their Day on the beach before having a Beer at her Bar on their way back to their Hotel.

she never saw them again and is convinced they died that Morning.

she told me that a little later she suddenly saw People running down Bangla away from the beach and went outside to see what was happening and she was hit by a wall of water.

she told me she was only carried down Bangla for about 30 Yards but she was convinced she was going to die and that everyday since she has devoutly given her offerings to Buddha as a way of thanking him for saving her life.

she told me off the events of that Day and the following Days and it was very interesting to hear what happened from someone with first-hand experience.

i asked her about a certain Bar across Bangla from hers.

it was currently being rebuilt and over the Days i watched it grow and grow.

it used to be called 'Mon Cheri' and a very good friend of mine used to work behind the Bar 12 Hours a Day.

she told me it had been destroyed by the Tsunami and had been abandoned up until a few Days previously when the workers suddenly turned up.

she didn't know what had happened to my friend Khag,but i thought Khag must be OK as she never turned up for work until 2pm.

but i never saw Khag on this trip and i will always wonder if she is alright and what happened her.

this was when the BG Mafia came into effect.

during the Day Girls who knew me came to the Bar because they had heard i was back in town.

none were previous BF's,just friends and just wanted to say hello and tell me where they were working at the present time.

some were friends of my #1 Girl and i knew she was back in Town and wanted to see her but none would tell me where she was.

i had been told by Na the previous Night about her having an Australian Sponsor but i still wanted to see her just to talk and see her beautiful face again.

but no joy from anyone and i was really frustrated.

all i wanted was to spend a few Minutes with the greatest Thai Girl i have ever met but no-one but no-one would give me any info.

but no-one would tell me anything and i never saw her this trip and that was probably the last chance i ever had of seeing her again.

after going back to the Hotel and getting ready for the Night out i went first to English Bar and i was immediately joined by Am and she was a real nuisance.

i liked her a lot but i could not be with her every Night and tonight i fancied someone different.

i finally had to tell Lek (who knew what a Butterfly i was and how much custom i bought to her Bar) about Am and could she explain to Am about me.

she took her to one side and told her what i had said and AM was hurt and sat in the corner and cried and i had to go and talk to her.

i told her i liked her a lot and after my trip to Samui i would return and see her again and i meant it.

but a slight problem had arisen about my Bar Bill.

i had not paid for 3 Nights and the Cashier asked about the cash.

i explained that i did not have the cash on me and would pay when i got back from Samui and she didn't seem that happy and went to speak to Danny.

he knew i was good for the money and assured her i would pay.

it seemed my Bill was for 2200 (and this was after 1000 that Peckieboy had left behind the Bar for me) and i was amazed it was that much in 3 Nights.

drifted around and ended up in what i considered the best Go-Go on Seadragon now that Pink Panther had Gone.

this Go-Go had many fond memories from the past and was/is the reason of my Board name.

i once took 7 Girls from here during a 2 Week visit and their initials make up my Boardname.

it had changed slightly in 3 Years with the Bar moving and fewer Seats and less Girls but still some hotties in there.

chatted to my friendly Dek-Serve when i noticed one of the Girls smiling at me and she looked hot.

really sexy mover and a very lithe body and knew what she was doing.

i invited her for a drink and her hand was immediately caressing my leg started the 20 questions,but strangely not my name.

she pointed out another Girl dancing and did i know her and i struggled for a while and realised it was Nui,one of the Girls who make up my name.

how could i have forgotten?,but it had been 3 Years since her last.

finally i asked my Girls name and she said Apple and you could have knocked me down with a feather.

i had not recognised her,but it suddenly dawned on me who she was and she was another Girl who makes up my Boardname.

i had only taken her once for a S/T in the then S/T room above the Bar 4 Years earlier but she had been good and i had always remembered that,and funnily enough i had been thinking of her just before i travelled to Thailand.

but still i had not realised it was her for quite a time.

knew i had to BF her and asked if she wanted to come with me and she said yes and went off and changed.

she returned looking SO GOOD,really tight jeans with a smart blouse and i was salivating.

Apple was a veteran of the Bar scene,she was 37 and while her looks had faded she still had a killer figure.

as we walked down Bangla hand-in-hand i noticed a couple of other Guys give her a good look.

she was so tiny,under 5 foot but carried herself well and i was proud to be seen with her.

we showered together and i liked the way she gave me a little BBBJ in the shower,my kinda Girl.

she was amazing when we got down to the sex,loved the 69 position and even better for her was kneeling on all fours while i licked her pussy or rimmed her with 2 fingers up her pussy.

but the surprise was that she didn't want a condom,after all her Years working i would have thought she would have been more careful in those ways.

she started to play with her pussy (a turn-on for me) and while she had 2/3 fingers up herself she jerked me with her other hand and made me cum over her pert tits.

she had been wild in bed and after she suggested a 3some with one of her friends one Night i knew i had to see her again.

afterwards we lay in bed and talked and she told me about her son (18) who worked in a 7-11 in BKK and knew nothing about her life,but that her Mother knew and protected the son from the truth.

she also told me about customers from the past and i had to laugh when she told me about her favourite type of customer.....the Japanese.

her comment was......"small dick,cum quickly and pay too much Baht"......i thought that was so funny.

but the big difference to her between the last time i had seen her (3 Years) was the amount of tattoo's she had.

before none but now she had the popular one across the base of the spine and one which covered the whole of her left thigh and others on both forearms and she also had her tongue pierced.

this aspect was a surprise as she had never seemed the type of person to do this when i had known her previously.

but we finally stopped talking and drifted off to sleep in each others arms.

never saw her and i was disappointed and very hurt.

i knew she was around and therefore i think she knew i was around.

whatever her reasons for not wanting to see me i respect but it still hurt so much that i felt she didn't want to see me.....

have to agree.

the Girl in question was/is the finest Woman i have ever met.

met her in 2002 and was dumbstruck by her and returned twice in a Year to see her.

we spent many good times together,but i also upset her big time on more than one occasion.

i tried so hard to get her to come to the UK but in the end circumstances (her choice) meant she declined to leave Thailand.

the thought that she didn't want to see me on my last visit really tears at my heart.......

"but the big difference to her between the last time i had seen her (3 Years) was the amount of tattoo's she had.

before none but now she had the popular one across the base of the spine and one which covered the whole of her left thigh and others on both forearms and she also had her tongue pierced.

this aspect was a surprise as she had never seemed the type of person to do this when i had known her previously."

I do believe this metomorphism is called the "hardening of a bar girl"unless I'm mistaken! :(

i think she was very hardened anyway.

i know she had worked in Patong for over 10 Years and i'm sure there wasn't much she hadn't learnt.

during my last visit in June 2002 i had noticed the popularity of Tattoos among the Girls and seeing them this time was not a surprise,progression i suppose.

but to see so many on Apple was a surprise as while she was a veteran of the scene she just never seemed the type.

not that it bothered me as i like a good tattoo on a Woman.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived