Take Your Golf Caddy Home

Torneyboy

Hi tb,

I was once sitting quietly in The Londoner when I had a frantic call from a friend asking if I could help him entertain two young ladies he was with. He turned up down there soon after and it turned out they were caddies from where he had spent the day playing golf! They were very attractive, but I declined the offer to go on somewhere else with them. I believe they both ended up in his apartment for the night ........

Khwai

Where back home the 19th hole is usually the bar in the clubhouse, here in thailand it is a much wetter hole. Most people will know the joke about playing the 19th hole with the caddy. Honestly I have never had any of the caddies hit on me or suggest another round on her. ;) Also, I have only noticed one guy driving out with the caddie in his car.

Many of the caddies are female but it does depend on what course you are playing at. I have had a few guy caddies and even a one eyed guy who kept on lining my putts up to the right. LOL

I think if you are a regular at a course you may have more opportunities to play the 19th hole.

On average the caddies will make about 6000B for the month. There are so many of them that they are not guarenteed to go out on the course. So I am sure some of them will put up for some extra shifts.

Her ladyship is doing yet another course at a hair school here in Rangsit. Another girl on the course is an ex caddie. A newly acquired mia noi to a local businessman she has a nice house near us, approx 7 mil, a new Volvo, 70K a month for herself, Mom and Pop got a new house in Nakhon nowhere and a shiny new pickup. She is 24 y.o. good looking but not awesome and didn't even know how to put a cheque in the bank until the other day. Says she gets popped a couple of times a month and all he does is grunt for a couple of minutes before rolling off.

Sounds to me as if there might be more chance in this game than there is of winning the lottery.

Cheers,

M.

Archived