Sillypore

Nervous_Dog

Well I went there to work and have a mall holiday and maybe PARTY with my mates from all over.

HOWEVER - it seems mostly I worked!

That said, I did have a histerical time last night, the only night I went out with the boys.

First of it was nearly a disaster. While taking a mates wife and kid to the Night Zoo with my wife and kid she asked the driver where she could go with her girlfriends on Wednesday night.

He told her Mohhamed bin Sultan road (Good spot) Carnigies, and THEN,

She says - "What about lady boys, I like to see them!"

The driver calmly says "You should go to Orchid Towers!

FARKKKK

Wednesday night her husband and I, and a tribe of miscreants are going out to 3 floors of whores and 1 of katoeus!

FARK FARK FARK

She is going, "COOL", "SOUNDS GREAT"

I am dying.

So, calmly and sweetly, I lean across and say "Suzy, YOU CANT GO!!!"

Why not she asks,

COZ I AM GOING TO LOOK AT KATOEYS WITH YOUR HUSBAND! AND YOU BEING THERE WILL EMBARESS US!

Problem solved.

So last night we hit there about 10pm.

Took a large crown, of which about 5 where Koreans,.

Now these lads just had NO IDEA.

2nd floor, we have two round ($120 a round!)

LOTS of spunky chicks, including a tall hot Russian, and 2 South Americans!

We then deccide to go to Crazy Horse (I think the name)

3rd floor, back right side.

Now this is the bar I was in a few weeks ago when a mate leaned over and said "If you wasn;t here, I;d take one home!"

They are THAT good looking, leave the Katoeys in THailand for dead, yst 60% ae Thai!

Seems teh hottest Katoeys go here.

Even my hard nosed mate was in doubt,

Dont be I told him, if they look to good to be true, they are too male to be true! To prove the point I grabbedd his "Girl" between the legs, bad case of hemroids!

Well, as we are having this philasophical arguement, we get tappedd by a pommie mate, who points out that 3 of the koreans are swapping Saliva!

FARK,

What to do when your entertaining guests, can;t speak the lingo, and for fun go to a Katoey bar, only to have your guests think its the real thing!

. . . . . We just played dumb and said nothing!

More beer ll round, $9 a pop - $15 a pop depending.

All in all, as I didn;t pay, a great frakin funny night,

Home to bed with the wife stinking but clean at midnight

DOG

• 2 weeks later...

Dog,

I know the place well and took many visitors there for a laugh. Once, took a Director of an Indonesian bank and he knew the score full well. He didn't have any shame taking home a 'girl' from Crazy Horse.

What was really entertaining was watching the front door of Crazy Horse when the US navy was in town. These young guys were leaving with a Katoey on their arm about once every two minutes. I can't believe they didn't know, but they were all drunk and seemed to go for the best looking thing they could find in OT; which happened to be a katoey.

They stay very busy which must be why the best ones head for Singapore. They also are known for lifting wallets in front of OT when the closing crowd are massed in front of OT.

Depends on the place and the quality and ST/LT. The top girls at Top Ten often get $300 to $500 sing for a LT.

Downstairs at Ipanema the going rate seems to be $200. I've never been to the filipina bars but I'd imagine those gals go out or less.

To me the logical question is are they worth the price? Perhaps they are a cut aboue the average TG in LOS. I may take a look for myself.

Regards

I was surprised the flip girls wanting as much as they do, prices quite high, as per the same as everyone else, a srprising number of Vietnamese girls.

The girls there are just about ALL from Thailand, Chinal, Vietnam, Filipina, but bugger all Sillypore girls!

FOr them you have to work a bit harder!

DOG

Archived