Diving

As I mentioned I headed to Thailand for a scuba job and was wondering if I should get certified in PADI TecRec? Is that a program working right or could it work. I have the option to get certified but wonder if t is worth the time and money?

HonduranBob said:

As I mentioned I headed to Thailand for a scuba job and was wondering if I should get certified in PADI TecRec? Is that a program working right or could it work. I have the option to get certified but wonder if t is worth the time and money?

Scuba job and NOT* :: Padi...do not like your chances at all!!!!!

Worth time and money??...Well...UMMM ..without you will get zero cash!!!

PM Limbo ...he is *our* water man on the board!

Torney,

You misunderstood. I am PADI thru and thru as i know this is the best anywhere, I just have nt done the Tec Rec program as I am somewhat on the wimp side and not sure about really deep stuff. PADI, For sure, they the best and i have the cancelled checks to prove it.

Previous post

Wow! I just passed my PADI I.E. I'm certified in 17 PADI specialities, EFR and 6 DAN courses and am looking to relocate

where do you want to work? keep in mind that scuba diving is very seasonal. know a scuba diving shop in khao lak (similan, surin..best places in thailand for diving IMHO) that employs over 30 farangs (as instructors and dive masters) during high season but only 2 during low season....

yep PADI rules in thailand; hardly any other shop that offers other programs...

Archived