Funny - Strange Thread

drogon

Dancer strips at prison on culture night

October 22, 2004 (Oslo, Norway) ? Some Norwegian prisoners got an eyeful when an exotic dancer performed during their monthly culture night.

She was a stripper and she got completely naked before guards were able to hustle her off stage. Prison officials had approved the performance, not realizing her dance act was of the exotic variety.

The inmate who hired the stripper on the Q-T says he did it as a morale booster for his fellow inmates. The warden of the minimum security prison says the inmate now has some explaining to do

a friend of mine, bought a computer, even though he had never even used a typewriter before. After investigating the computer, he decided to call the help line. A friendly voice explained step by step how his new machine worked. All went well until the voice told him to press the space bar. After studying the keyboard, Gerrad said; "I've got the latest model and it doesn't have a space bar." But after further explanation, he managed to find it.

A week later, Gerrad again had problems and called the help line. An instructor was then sent to his house for training. But after a few minutes, Gerrad's head was spinning. "You don't need to go any further," he sighed, I don't understand a thing."

To cheer him up, the instructor said: "Hey, there are people who understand a lot less than you. Last week we had someone on the phone who didn't even know where the space bar was!

This guy dies and is sent to Hell. Satan meets him and shows him the doors to three rooms and says he must choose one of the rooms to spend eternity in.

So Satan opens the first door. In the room there are people standing in cow manure up to their necks. The guy says "No, please show me the next room".

Satan shows him the next room and this has people with cow manure up to their noses. And so he says no again.

Finally, Satan shows him the third and final room. This time there are people in there with cow manure up to their knees drinking cups of tea and eating cakes.

So the guy says, "I'll choose this room". Satan says O.K. The guys is standing in there eating his cake and drinking his tea thinking, "Well, it could be worse", when the door opens. Satan pops his head around, and says "O.K. tea-break is over. Back on your heads!"

@Man at Work

"Man you must be lonely"

Ye I am working alone and when I have nothing to do I just play the troll on the forum

::

In fact the "thread"was meant to be fed, so I try to put some things in it.

If you dislike it, simply do not read it.

:beer:

Archived