Suicide By Super Glue.....

Shit-Spattered Dog

Saw this about a week ago. Catchy by-line but no one until now posted it.This can be a strange board sometime with a history of moodiness.... I haven't been back for a couple of weeks. :: ::

No worry thought, all my superglue packages are dried out. THis guy must have bought a fresh one because once you used a few drops from a new freshly bought, opened package it normally goes back on the shelf until you need it again. And by then it hardens to rock.

Not that this matters in this guy's case:

Suicide By Super Glue

Jun 16, 2005 8:05 am US/Pacific

A young Thai man with a history of moodiness has killed himself by gluing his mouth and nose shut with super glue.

Bangkok police say the young man?s body was found this morning in his bedroom, apparently after suffocating overnight. They say a small amount of cash and a note saying ?Here is all that I have, take what you please? were also found on the bed.

The man?s family told police he had argued with his sister Wednesday over some money she?d borrowed and not repaid.

He went into his bedroom, where his body was found ten hours later.

Something dosent sound quite right with this being ruled a suicide...I mean the guys hands werent tied behind his back, he didnt have a bag over his head (in case the glue didnt hold up) and his body didnt flip itself over a railing several hours after he died.

Call me cynical but.......

Archived