AGAIN! HuaHin bar owner murdered!

Mentors

My friend, longest foreign and Swiss bar owner from Hua Hin told me today, that

the British owner from the 'Celtic' Bar in Hua Hin is shot to dead a few days ago. Suppose from his former wife. Seems to be same story as from the poor Rainbow bar owner.

Whats happened in Hua Hin this year. The sleeping time of Hua Hin is definitely over. It would be interesting to know what the Municipality HuaHin is doing these days.

:shakehead

Bar business in Thailand :nono:

But good luck to the guys who try anyway!

Anyone been to the new bar in Patpong 2 a french guy is managing BTW?? Wonder how long it'll last but good luck again!

This story seems to be one of this usual "misunderstandings" again!?

At first, the former owner of the Celtic Bar wasn't a Croatian!

He was just the money-pig for his Thai-girlfriend...she was the official owner.

On the other side it's true, that her Thai-boyfriend was murdered some days ago.

His corpse was discovered with 30 stabs in a pineapple plantation in the near of Pranburi.

There are some rumors, which say, that she could be involved in this crime.

Personally I don't believe this.... however, in Amazing Thailand everything is possible, isn't it!?

hogus said:

This story seems to be one of this usual "misunderstandings" again!?

At first, the former owner of the Celtic Bar wasn't a Croatian!

He was just the money-pig for his Thai-girlfriend...she was the official owner.

On the other side it's true, that her Thai-boyfriend was murdered some days ago.

His corpse was discovered with 30 stabs in a pineapple plantation in the near of Pranburi.

There are some rumors, which say, that she could be involved in this crime.

Personally I don't believe this.... however, in Amazing Thailand everything is possible, isn't it!?

Have just read your reply on the HuaHinAfterDark forum also. I think the point is there has never been a British "owner" of that bar which proves that the rumour is false. Whoever "owns" what here is another topic entirely.

Have just read your reply on the HuaHinAfterDark forum also. I think the point is there has never been a British "owner" of that bar which proves that the rumour is false. Whoever "owns" what here is another topic entirely.

A Farang can "own/rent" a bar/restaurant, but not the land.

I met the Thai/Chinese land owner from the Soi with restaurants near the temple last Winter.

buksida said:

Have just read your reply on the HuaHinAfterDark forum also. I think the point is there has never been a British "owner" of that bar which proves that the rumour is false.

I think the problem is, that the most people aren't interested in using words like "owner/ownership" correctly.

So rumors can start easily!

Mentors said:

A Farang can "own/rent" a bar/restaurant, but not the land.

Absolutely agreed... whoever signs the contract with the landlord is the ?owner/tenant" !

Archived