Nana Barber Shop

Dr. Cop

Here is a bit of trivia: A few years ago, the hairdressers under the staurs there was actually a BJ bar, owned by Lolita's. very small. Did not last long. I knew one girl who worked days at the old Lolita's by Asoke Plaza, then moved over to the Nana place at night. Can't remember what it was called.

>Lolitas moved to a side street off of Soi 8 correct? <

Yes, second small soi on the right, just look for a yellow sign saying "Jim's" tailors or something like that, hard to miss.

I did a coupel of rounds at Lolita's recently, very satisfied, although it is always the luck of the draw. Try their FS in the ST room.......

• 2 weeks later...

Dr.Cop,

Nana Hotel Barber Shop.

My first trip..needed a clip and tried the place ( MANY years back) ,was persuaded to try the massage.After that day I ALWAYS had my first massage there every trip ( so many I have forgotten).The lass that gave me the massage went the extra mile ( muscle ) and I looked her up on each trip.

Then one year she was gone.

I visited Nana Hotel occassionally.Never saw her again.

My last trip in 2001...I thought I would try one last time.No luck.That is LOS and will always remember that first day.

It was so clear...long trip from New Zealand...arrived late morning,walked into the Barber Shop and after a chat and hair cut,lay down and had 2 two hour sessions.No rush no pressure to cough up a SPECIAL just a great time.

Good bye special lady one day I shall meet up with you.I know you are somewhere,so I shall keep on looking.

As I get older the wish never moves away.So here 's to her.

My Bangkok lady.

Kiwi.

Archived