Hospitals

dondi

I have had dental work and minor surgery preformed at bumrungrad hospital and have always been happy with results except last time I think they over charged me qiute a bit,but with that said I have been thinking of trying bangko general just because it's there! Anyone have some input? Thanks, Dondi

No, sorry dondi. But, if I might ask, I, and I'm sure others, would like to hear more about your overcharging incident at Bumrungrad. Generally, we have good experiences there. If we need to be "on the lookout," please tell us.

Dondi,

Bangkok General Hospital is one of the best hospitals in Thailand. Friend of mine used them for an open-heart surgery and din't have any problems, including their bills. You can try their website at www.bangkokhospital.com or other fine hospitals at www.ethailand.com . Many hospitals in that same high-quality hospitals competes for the foreign market, so check their rates.

PS. How do go from Phoenix to Bangkok?

[ November 28, 2001: Message edited by: Traveler ]

Dondi--

Me too, I'd like to hear more about this alleged over charging.. I've used them for numerous medical situations, some routine and two minor emergencies, and found their billing practices to be 100% without exception.

--UPSer laugh.gif" border="0laugh.gif" border="0

Archived