HGH..Does it work?

sinsin2

I met 2 guys in Bkk on HGH and they were looking good(10/15 years younger than their actual ages).Was it their lifestyle or does the stuff actually work....One guy claimed that his hair had regained its natural colour

and both of them said their sex drive had increased.

Human Growth Hormone

I am now 2 week's into a 6 week course of HGH.The reason i am taking it is for body building purpose's only.The effect's so far have been,after my first injection(one of forty )My biceps grew 1/2 inch and chest 1 inch....all in 12 hour's...as any bodybuilders out there would know,this is a huge gain,and after 2 week's those size's have doubled.

As for side effect's,well i now wake up every morning with a hard on...my grey hairs are just about gone( i'm 40 )my dick has grown bigger,and i have the ripped physique of a 20 year old

As for the side effects the previous poster mentioned...bone enlargement is only possible in pre-pubescent's or massive amount's of HGH......as for Dorian Yate's huge gut,well that is a well known side effect from taking huge ammounts of steroid's

I'm not advocating the use of HGH,just saying do your own research....each to his own

Archived