Coffee Shop at the Grace Hotel- Portal to Hell

Evel_Penivel

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"But if your average 20-something newbie, his wits clouded by booze and "It's a Small World" mentality stumbled in, he'd be as out of place as Bambi in a cage of hyenas."

LOL! That was me in 2003! I went there out of desperation as it was the only bar (I knew of) that was open after 1am...

I recall sitting at the bar looking around at the depravity of it all while an Arab man continually tapped me on the shoulder to show me how he could force a less than willing TG to kiss him and fondle her then laugh hysterically while asking “did you see that?”…

Ahhhh memories...

I tried to take some pictures as proof, but not only did the lens of my camera shatter, the body actually melted. Too bad, because with one photo of the guys there, I would probably have enabled Interpol to clear its Ten Most Wanted list and been able to retire on the reward.

But you're very welcome to my share of girls at the Grace, in this life and all subsequent incarnations. If they offered to pay me, I'd still run in fear.

"The horror, oh the horror."

A couple of months ago a Thai friend who I do business with asked me to go play pool at Soi 33 and have abite of dinner.

I found out he just broke up with his wife.

I said sure as it would be a loss of face for him to have me saY NO.

We went and played pool atChristies, had abite (and a good time ) and then at my witching hour (about 11:00) I started to yawn and said well dorng gap bahn louiiey etc etc. He said PLEASE come to see the Russian lady.He insisted.Little did I know he would take me to the Grace.

Hideous really hideous scene with butt ugly women and very strange extremely shifty looking men grazing in the lobby for a bite of these fat cows. :: ::

I lasted 10-15 minutes and left him on his own. :: :(

Really nasty, especially for me as I hesitate anymore to go to Nana even with out of town tourist types .

The Grace at night is somewhere between purgatory and hell... ::

Archived