Report day 3 or maybe 4 I do not remember

drogon

Greetings

It is day 3 or 4 in my stay, still have problems with these damn thai keyboards (should have taken my laptop).

Yesterday I tried for the sake of the board and for your enjoyement to re-visit some places..............

I failed miserably as I have been trapped in a soi 33 bar for 7 hours, the best atmosphere I ever met in Thailand until now.

In fact I intended to visit quite a few soi 33 bars when the rain decided to halt my survey.

I took shelter in the closest bar, I did not regret it as I had one of the best (shortest) time of real sanuk in LOS for a long time.

I was the only customer for quite a long time and as their happy hour lasts all night, the result is that the drinks are less expensive than in SC or NEP (till 1o clock) I decided to spend my money there.

Not even one girl pushy, no real dragons, as usual some speak a better english than others but words can not express the fun I had.

They also had a promotion over bottles of spirits (a real one, not only for the handsum man that I am) so that you can entertain yourself and 10 ladies for a night for a very small price.

In the afternoon before I paid a visit to orange massage in suk soi 31, great massage, which is quite rare in oily/soapy massage places. (total damage, 2300 + honnest tip)

yesterday I ate at bourbon street, i can only recommend this place, great food for the price.

Not a long report due to the fact that your servitor is a weak minded bastard not having the will to leave a sanuk spirited place.

Drogon,

V. Jealous, soi33 one of my favorite spots....but it's OK, only 13 days 12 hours to go (not that I'm counting, of course ::)

What's the deal with Novotel Lotus? They used to be strict (required ID card) but would still allow guests if you were discreet)

the novotel lotus since 3 or 4 months seems to refuse guests, Last time i asked one of the receptionist about that and she said that the management decided they did not need

*sex tourists*......

Soi 33 has changed a lot since 6 months.

Not only tsunami

Closing time of 1 or 2 o click is not doing any good and not only for nightlife fans but also for commom tourists-expats and thais themselves.

I have been a lot in thai venues and the closing times are tough for business.

Even venues designed for thais are forced to close at 2 o clock and there are a fez bar-restaurants etc... opened till 3-4 am.

Also the thai way to do business is a little bit tricky to attract tourists

Anyway I go back to RCA tonight with 4-5 girls and I will nonetheless have fun, 2 o clock closure or not.

(I hape hip hop and I am forced to go to route 66 damn)

Archived