Pill to increase your ejaculation by 581%....

Tycona

Don't know about you, but I have been getting spam emails with this subject over the last months or so.

- "Increase Ejaculation by almost 600%!

- Increase Sex drive

- Stronger Erections

- Longer Lasting orgasms!

- More Intense Orgasms

- Shoot up to 13 feet!"

"ALL NATURAL HERBAL COMPLEX CAPSULE"

Didn't think much of it but since some of the members of this board seem to be true chemists I decided to post this here...

It's called Volumze. Any1 try this sh*t or know a similar product that does what they say it does?

http://www.powernets.org/volumze/

The product website doesn?t list the ingredients, but it probably contains some of the herbs mentioned in this article. It sounds promising, but there are risks and side-effects.

"Are Herbal Remedies An Answer?"

Some medical doctors and herbalists regularly recommend herbs and other botanical or

homeopathic medicines.

In a study published in the New England Journal of Medicine, the herb yohimbe was found to increase libido and the frequency of ejaculation. Yohimbe's energizing effects stem from its ability to increase blood flow to the genitals, both male and female. It is thought to stimulate the pelvic nerve ganglia and thus is helpful for men with erection problems. In fact a prescription drug, yohimbine hydrochloride, is the only FDA approved drug for impotence.

It also can improve the quality and staying power of erections, usually without increasing sexual excitement. Yohimbe has side effects that can lead to dizziness, nervousness and anxiety.Effects can include increased libido, increased sensation and increased stamina. Women have also reported similar effects and general pleasant sensations.

Yohimbe is also a short term MAO (monoamine oxidase) inhibitor and should be used with caution, especially if you have high blood pressure. It may be dangerous if used with anti-depressants, sedatives, antihistamines, caffeine, or amphetamines.

Yohimbe may have other side effects such as racing heart rate, irritability, headache, nausea, sweating, dizziness and frequent urination. Anyone with a heart condition, kidney disease, glaucoma or history of gastric or duodenal ulcers should avoid this herb.

Lundblad has found that the herb saw palmetto can help some of his patients. "I prescribe saw palmetto for enlarged prostate, but we are seeing that can have some effect on testosterone levels in the body," he said. It also helps to enhance the actions of other herbs. Saw palmetto helps maintain the prostate for proper hormone balance, which is needed for sexual function, especially in older men.

Horsetail is especially useful if impotence is due to prostatic enlargement or improper nutrition of the genitourinary tract. An optimally functioning prostate gland not only produces and delivers semen, but is also part of the biochemical and mechanical

processes involved in achieving an erection, explain Frankie Avalon Wolfe, Ph.D., and Louise Tenney, M.H., in "The Complete Idiot's Guide to Herbal Remedies." In addition, horsetail is high in selenium -- a nutrient some older men lack.

For men with low testosterone levels, Korean and Siberian ginseng may be able to enhance virility and is thought to be a remedy for infertility. Helpful herbs include ginger, prickly ash bark, chickweed, sarsaparilla, garlic, turmeric and pumpkin seeds, according to Wolfe

and Tenney.

For a more natural remedy, look at your diet. Diets high in vitamins, minerals and antioxidants from fresh fruits and vegetables help maintain vascular integrity and sufficient blood flow to maintain normal erections. Vitamins C and E with selenium, niacin, zinc and

essential fatty acids can aid in the production of sperm and seminal fluid, and help the normal functions of the prostate.

Although evidence has shown some herbs to be helpful in some cases, natural remedies aren't as effective for medical problems, such as impotence, infertility or erectile dysfunction, as conventional drug therapies, medical experts say.

Some herbs, in fact, may cause infertility or genetically damage sperm. A study at Loma Linda University suggests that the side effects of such herbs as St. John's wort, echinacea and ginkgo biloba might include blocking conception and the possibility of genetic

damage to sperm.

Work with your doctor to find out what treatment is right for you.

quote:

Originally posted by vtombrown:

Hmmm. Yohimbe. I'll check it out and report back. I'm skeptical, but I think I'll give it a whirl.
cool.gif" border="0

Since you're testing drugs for us... how about trying those pills that are supposed to make your dick about 15 inches long? laugh.gif" border="0

quote:

Originally posted by J. T. Sterling:

Since you're testing drugs for us... how about trying those pills that are supposed to make your dick about 15 inches long?
laugh.gif" border="0

Do they really work though? Can they really shrink your dick? tongue.gif" border="0

J.T. Sterling,

Did you mean 15cm? I don't want to have to invest in a whole new set of underwear. I've still got six years left on my current set. smile.gif" border="0

I hope to find time to go get some of that yohimbe stuff this Saturday. cool.gif" border="0

So taking one set of pills gives you a 13 foot spurt. Taking the other set can increase your cannon by 15 inches. So, if you take them both together you could look for a new profession as a firefighter or a sniper perhaps ????

Hey, if there's a pill out there that will give your Johnson a lazer sight, then sign me up! smile.gif" border="0

-=/NN

quote:

Originally posted by SUPPOSE:

So taking one set of pills gives you a 13 foot spurt. Taking the other set can increase your cannon by 15 inches. So, if you take them both together you could look for a new profession as a firefighter or a sniper perhaps ????

Archived