Mozzilla updates and Norton?

Lusty

Just downloaded the latest Firefox updates and now everytime info goes and comes I have to manually permit which is a pain in the arse having to do this 4 or five times when I want to look at a page.

How do I configure my firewall so Firefox works the same as before and I dont let any crap in?

Thanx::

Usually when Norton asks to give access to the net there is a small box where you can confirm the settings that Norton will remember it.

Anyway, over that last months I started to erase Norton firewall and antivirus on several computers since the performance of the Norton security programs is going down since two years. Even the completely free Antivirus scanner AVG received better reviews recently. Additionally Norton has the tendency to cause a lot of trouble, which took me many hours to repair. Another bad point is that if you do a system scan with Norton on an older computer it will slow down the computer considerably. :down: In contrary to that I never notice it when AVG is performing its daily scan.

Archived