which city guys

frisky

i met a Freelancer in Thermae while out on the town with MaiLuk and she stayed with me for 2 Days.

cost me 2000 with unlimited sex and she even showed me a few places in BKK and paid her way a few times.

but she did cost me a fortune on room service as the sex made her hungry and thirsty and was always on the phone ordering things......:cussing:

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't sweat the details too much before you get here. Things will not turn out the way you expect them to, but you will have a great time anyway.

If you run into a woman or two and you want to say with each other, the that might save you some money, but take her to the goldshop and you just blew you potential savings and then some. This is much, much more likey (running into Ms. Right) in Pattay or Phuket than in Bangkok, where all night is fairly rare nowdays.

As long as you stay away from the rip-offs (to the extent feasible) and don't fall in love (or think you've fallen in love) then you will have a great time.

Relax, enjoy, and bring about twice the amount of money you thinkyou need. You'll probably stopping at the currency exchance and the ATM every day or two anywaym but you'll be having way too much fun to worry much about it

And yes, leave yourself a couple of mornings of afternoons for sight-seeing. You will be glad you did.

Relax & enjoy your vacation.

I Did....

Paid bar fine and gave girl 1000 baht day plus expenses (food etc).

did this many times from 1990 to 2001

Girl can do 2 LT in 24h, you joke? Only stunner can, many girls only have a few ST/LT month, anywhere between 1 to 10, but not every day. A girl who finds a nice guy to stay with for 5 nights is a lucky one.

frisky said:

i am loking is for .a hotel who provides a nice lady in the morning hrs for massage and gives me a bath daily .

Frisky-

Any number of hotels either have a massage girl onsite or can arrange for one to visit you. However, these most often older women who give excellent traditional massages but don't usually provide any sexual services. There is a massage place next door to the Landmark Hotel that has younger women who do both traditional massage and provide full sexual service. The Landmark is 4-5 star hotel and it's absolutely no hassle to have a massage girl sent over.

However, that's a unnecessary hassle. Unless it really matters to you whether the girl has a certificate in traditional massage, a lot of BGs and FLs can give you a shortened version of a traditional massage that's enough for most farangs. She'll also be happy to bath you in the morning, assuming the room has a full bath. Of course, that's something that's best arranged in advance - some girls want to go home quite early in the morning.

In terms of multiple-girl fantasies. the Eden Club is your best bet. They girls there are very skilled at working as a team, they also give fanatsic lesbian shows. Although there are other places, and freelancers. who promise the same thing, the teamwork tends to be lacking and the lesbian show less than convincing, if it happens at all. On my last trip to LOS, I "took away" three Eden girls for an all-nighter. It was probably my top P4P experience ever. All three girls spoke good English, had super atitudes and a sense of humor as well as sexual skills. It was fun and funny, not only sexually thrilling.

EP

:chili::yay::chili::yay::spin::sex:

Archived