which city guys

frisky

hi all i have NEVER been to bangkok and hearing all your stories i am so tempted to go as i need a good break before i get back to this hectic life . i some how like the best comfort .. i am looking to stay in the beautiful hotel my budget is 5000 baht a night for 4 days what i am loking is for .a hotel who provides a nice lady in the morning hrs for massage and gives me a bath daily . i have read about the soapy massage and i will try it out but i am looking for this comfort iin the hotel and suggetions of how to make this best holiday ...also basically i am going for sex sex and sex but should i go to koi samui , bangkok, pataya ,phuket as i only got 4 to 5 days and i basically would prefer anything where you have a private pool for a nice time i want to live these 4 to 5 days i like to live like a king i plan to have 3 to 4 woman all the time with me how much do you think all this would cost cheers

frisky

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Unless you mind is made up about BKK, i would say go to Pattaya, the girls are there to stay with you as long as you wish, place is user-friendly, nightlife is about being there, more than being specific which place to enter.

For the 3 or 4 at the same time maybe OK for ST, but not really the format in Thailand. the chicks are pretty conservative in terms of companionship.

I think these other posters are likely right about the destination choice.

But you sound quite focused on the morning bathing ritual.

Outside of soapy messages I'm not so sure that many girls are familiar/comfortable with the tasks performed by skilled geisha.

I'm sure there are plenty who would be willing, it just might be their first time with such a request.

Allso cheaper hotels are less likely to have full baths.

Don't wory too much about your pre-formed notions of your fantasy holiday. Just go and you will have an amazing stay and never regret it.

I thought he ment 5000 a night for the hotel..

That's how I read it too..

I think a lot of the hotels around lower suk have massage girls who I guess would be willing to give you a bath- and more- I would have a good look at the various hotel websites and check the accomodation forum here for details on which hotels have the best/full sized baths etc, you should have no problem finding one in the 5000baht a night range.

3-4 women around you all the time isn't the norm in LOS but if you are after 3/4/5- somes the obvious choice is Eden although I've never had the pleasure. Most swear by the place, few put it down. "Eden takeout" I'm told can be a fair bit more expensive than Beerbar/gogo/freelancer girls, especially if you are taking a few, but I gather that doesn't really matter.

I'm sure you'll have a great holiday, don't forget to post a report. As for the BKK vs Pattaya vs Phuket.... debate, it's been going on for years, everyone's opinion will vary, IMO for what you are after (live like a rockstar for a bit - money no object etc) BKK is the place. Have fun.

Not true. easy to stick to the sex, but just about every guy I know there (incl. visitors), has a companion, or is living with his wife. But the guy who cited EDEN had a point.

I get the feeling that Frisky, wanting the max out of a very limited time, wishes to have the girls brought to him, thru a middle-man/woman setting, which he thinks his good money will buy. Not sure expensive hotels do that, but yes, EDEN seems to fit the idea.

PS:BTW, Frisky, you are not one of these guys who start a thread, never to be heard again?

Archived