BKK to Phuket

dubbs

Hello,

I am thinking about spending a few days in Phuket during my 2 week trip to Thailand in September. I found some cheap flights online and was wondering if I should book now or if there is no need to buy right away and the prices won't really change.

Right now i'd prefer to not book and wait last minute until I get there because I don't want to have too many things planned and just go with the flow.

Is bus/train cheap as well and how long does that take?

Dubbs

Guest lazyphil

I like the bus (was 600B VIP, 12 hours) trip to PHuket from BKK but only when I was in LOS for the year, on holiday I fly now. The bus journey was nice because I have memories of the night bus going through some jungle areas (takes a different route now lst time I bused it) seeing a full moon peaking through the jungle, the stops at those night markets and getting food with the tokens they give you and the 12 hour anticipation of arriving in Phuket from all the grime of bkk make it my prefered choice if I had the time....not forgeting the more friendly girlies (compared to snotty Thai staff) who bring out the juice every hour or so.

April I went with BKK airways, around 2k baht, good value.

Archived