Chelseafans GoGo Roundup - Sunday 17th July

chelseafan

Another quiet night as I had to ditch a few girls.

Does anyone want me to continue these reports ??

Jupiters - Soi 13/2

So-So, nothing great, though the girls are worth something to look at, probably 8/10. A little interaction, I got some attention pretty much as soon as I entered.

Girls asking for 1500, which considering, I thought this pretty reasonable.

One main stage with around 5-6 girls, numbers 22, 28 and 40 look pretty hot. Topless showing only :( Other girls littered around the place, not many customers but then again its tucked away on Soi 13/2

Passable toilets.

Gin and Tonic - 99 Baht

Overrall 7/10

Classroom - Soi 13/2

Another one I was looking forward too and this time, it lived up to the reputation. Girls in school unifrms avec stockings and all. Some good lookers but the majority were average.

Met on arrival by one of the hostesses who spoke the best English I have ever heard, even had a London accent :D

Toilets : pretty good, well clean anyhow. Little show which was a dissapointment

Girls : 7/10

Gin and Tonic - 95 Baht

Overrall : 8/10

Happy-A-Gogo - Walking Street

Little bit blittzed now so not entirely sure where it was on walking street, however I know it was in an alley pushed back a little. The bar has some "welcome girls" in the street so you cant miss it.

Met on arrival by Hostess who went through the usual "Name/Location/age" routuine (I'm seriously thinking of producing a T-Shirt with all my details in Thai.....saves the hassle :D )

Girls were pretty amazing actually, though a few dogs in there for good measure. 8/10

This place aint too bad, though I did hit it about 1.30 (and yes they were still dancing and showing)

Gin and Tonic : 95 Baht, Ladydrink 120 baht (tequilla)

Chelseafan,

Please do continue with these great updates, I wonder if they shouldn't be in "Nightlife" as a reporting commentary on the current scene.

I should also remind you about a beer wager from my old thread here: BrownFox's Pattaya GoGo report

to wit:

chelseafan said:
BrownFox77 said:
chelseafan said:

I like that place, Sileekunt told me about it...a little out of the way and a little too quiet, but I remember the girls were showing in January....will make another visit in July.

chelseafan,

I'm afraid quiet is one thing that place aint (when I was there anyway) - in fact they were one of loudest places I saw, also, the manager really kept the pace of the place moving very fast. However, the shows were quite showy... :)

BF, for the sake of investigative journalism, I'll have to pay a visit in a few weeks....but by golly, if you are wrong, thats one large drink you owe me :D

So, if you have time please check out Heaven's Above, will be curious how things are going there... (he said wondering just how large a drink Chelseafan is used to) :D

Hi first post here,

I'm wondering about your toilets reviews. Do you investigate them everywhere you go or just when you have to pee?

It sounds funny, like "hum the girls are ok but now let's inspect the toilets ..."

sorry for the bad engrish not my native language

BF.

I went to heaven above on Monday night - see my current update, I thought about putting the post in nightlife but then thought it's really a trip report.

RRR

I check them all out, where I can find them, some gogo's dont seem to have them. And it can be quite embarrassing going to the toilet after watching a lesbian show....so timeing is off the essence :D

Archived