Dumsoda's "Quick fix"

Dumsoda

Had the opportunity to stop over twice in the last 2 weeks for 3 days each way and even with many years of visits under the belt, still got waylaid and almost all the forward planning proved to be a total waste of time....yet again....will I never learn....!!!!!

I enjoy reading other guys trip reports, so thought I should post one of my own, albeit two very quick visits this time round.

No graphic blow by blow details, just an account of a really enjoyable time and encounters with some great people.

Met with several members of the Board over the visit and enjoyed a few drinks, laughs and general good times. Guys, you know who you are, thanks for your company, I enjoyed meeting with you, even if I tended to be somewhat distracted for most of my visit. (Always been a sucker for a cute ass and CA sure had one cute little ass)

So, it's Friday night, a couple of weeks ago and Dumsoda hits town rarin' to go.

Make a couple of calls and SMS's from the cab on the way in from the Airport in order not to waste a precious moment. Make contact and arrange to meet a member in Soi 33....not a bad place to start proceedings....get there by 10.45pm, enter the arranged meeting point and fark me, there's 2 guys in the place (now 3) and about 12-15 friendly girls, but actually not a lot of party atmosphere.

Had a drink and a chat and we decided to hit Cowboy, seeing it was close and also by now it was after 11.30 and that precious commodity, Time, was fast running out......the chase is on....

Quick cab to Cowboy and walk the "gauntlet".....pretty quiet for a Friday night....but got an instant flash back as to how the Christians must have felt around the time the Lions were about to be fed....the hello girls were more like...get your ass in here NOW girls, but hey, no real complaints 555

Decissions, decissions, decissions..... where to go...Nobody was taking the lead and time was wasting away.

So, I decide at least I'm going to have a drink in an old fav. Have known the mamasan for a number of years and always get the royal treatment. So, in we go, sit down order drinks all round and off we go.....

Shit, is that a tonge in my ear or is mama just happy to see me (read my wallet) again.

Next thing, I feel something sorta attaching itself to my side....most pleasantly distracting.....On the other side (in between the tongue baths) mama proceeds to pass on vital information for my consideration.....Khun dumsoda....this one specian for you...good girl.....my neice.... That piece of info was, I truely believe, honest....but in LOS this could mean my sister's brother in law's cousin's third cousin twice removed.(but most definately "related")

Next thing, mama is on the other side of "cute ass" (CA) deep in discussion and seeming to be giving instructions. A little later, when I asked CA what mama had said to her, she replied that mama say you number one friend long time she and me have to make sure you happy everything. Have to take care you special...

So, being a mere mortal, this was the point of no return that really started it all.

It was at that precise moment that I received a message from above.......I clearly felt the handkerchief in my jean's pocket move....and I instantly knew the reason I had been put on this earth......and the rest my friends is history.

Bars shut on time...but no probs, everything just moves out onto the Soi (on reflection, the only thing that changed was the location i.e. footpath and the prices....go figure...it seemed to get more expensive 555)

Somewhere around 4 a.m. it seemed to like a good idea to go back to the Hotel, unwrap the "candy bar" and devour the contents.

It was somewhere between this time and late afternoon the next day, when, I might add that that even though there had been no contractual negotiations finalised, I decided that as all KPI's had been exceeded by a substantial margin, that CA was a "keeper".... the visit was short, so make the most of it....much better than the prospect of a stunning star fish!!!!

Saturday (late afternoon) visited MBK and did a little shopping for both parties...best investment I've made in a long time. Anyone who does not believe that incentive bonuses improve the performance level of employees is totally out of touch with reality. End result, day 2, KPI's exceeded by even greater margin than day 1.

Met with another board member for a couple of drinks. CA was happy to sit (even though bored) so was more than happy with a couple of hundred Baht to either go eat or "go salon" or whatever. Simple, easy solution...everyone happy...

Sunday morning had to literally drag CA out of the bed, as I had decided to go down to the "beach" for a day and wanted to get away before noon.

Was almost talked into letting CA come along, but figured I needed "a rest" or was that a change of scenery !! 555

Pattaya is another story, and was only a 36 hour visit...maybe some other time...

Got back into town a week later, and honoured my promise of "come back my bar"....met with a scream and a flying bear hug as I walked in the door...man if anyone could harness this level of customer service into other business in LOS they would make an absolute killing...

CA has obviously put her new found wealth to good use and invested wisely.......Hair cut (short and spikey) and tips....very Japanese look....Almost same same new lady....Arh...thinks me...this is gooooood. Also some more new clothes. But the best indicator so far.....still no mobile phone......un farkin believable, but true......jing jing !!!

Decided to have a "quiet" night, so paid bar and left early...went to eat and then for food....and after offered to go anywhere of CA's choosing...

Stopped off and picked up a friend ( a cashier from another Cowboy establishment) and the 3 of us headed to Esan (their spelling, not mine) Tawandang for a night of MorLum... What a night.... Fan farkin tastic..... Our table of 3 expanded into about 8, including Singers, Lady boy dancers and other "friends" Great time and in no way intimidating.... 2 bottles of Whiskey, mixers and food....total damage about 1800 baht......cheaper than an hour in Cowboy or Nana...and more enjoyable in a lot of ways.

Late finish, and even later surfacing on Monday...somewhere around 5 p.m. if I recall correctly.

O.K. last day in town, so let's get rid of CA and have 1 night on the town.

Make strong effort to get CA moving and take her back to Bar....didn't seem overly keen on the idea....but as we were finally about to leave, I asked if she wanted a plastic bag to carry her excess (or accumulation of) clothes......No, O.K. can leave here.......alright baby I get the message and as I'm really having a good time WTF leave em here....

Get back to the Bar and fork over the Bar fine ...again...shit this is becoming too regular...glad in a way I'm leaving tomorrow !!!

Had made arrangements with a member to meet upat 6.30, down a few drinks and check out a few sights, so let CA in on the game plan.....O.K. bar paid...here's some play money...amuse yourself until I get back....

The guys did a few GoGo's in Cowboy and found a couple of interesting prospects, especially in Baccara......all I can say is....Fuck me !!! (O.K. you really had to be there to fully appreciate this comment 555)

and then decided to check out Nana. By this time it's 10 o'something, so I decide to bring CA with me to save coming back. Not real keen as she had been waiting for me to come back and wanted to go to a friend's party (with me)

Easy fixed, gave her some money to go to friend's party, jumped into a cab to Nana to meet the guys and told her we could meet back at my Hotel in 2 - 3 hours......everyone happy. It's not as if she didn't know where the Hotel was, and by this stage all the Staff knew her and didn't need to sign in, as they already had details on file.....Damn efficient service at Majestic Suites....best bang for the buck in bkk, even if the rooms are a bit on the small side.

When I hit Nana, one of the members commented....where else in the World could you do this....have a 22 y.o. cutie literally "on tap"....here babe here's $20 go amuse yourself while I go check out some tits and arse with the guys, but be back in a couple of hours ready to look after me again....TIT

Gotta say that I've never really been a Nana fan, but Rainbow 4 is something out of the box......the old saying of...."There's yards of it..." could easily be converted into..."miles.." in this establishment....absolutely unbelievable....

So, now I'm home again and it will be 4 or 5 months until I'm back.....fark !!! Back to the old...how many more days syndrome again.

To all the guys I met, Chock dee

Hope to catch up again next visit, and also meet anyone else that's in town and up for a beer

Dumsoda

:beer: :beer: :beer:

Archived