Big Grace Hotel bust

dddave

Just had Thai TV news on in background while reading the board. Big story on a bust last night (Tuesday) at the Grace hotel, the police carrying away 42 women, mostly Uzbeks, for lack of visas and prostutition.

Anybody know more??

dddave said:

Big story on a bust last night (Tuesday) at the Grace hotel, the police carrying away 42 women, mostly Uzbeks, for lack of visas and prostutition.

If 42 farang women were detained, that points to big-scale human trafficking. Rule of thumb is such raids only uncover the tip of the iceberg. It would also explain the hostility Western farangs encounter at the Grace, the guys there see every non-junkie outsider as a potential agent/informer for Interpol or intelligence services. When I stepped in the coffee shop at the Grace in February, I thought the aggression was drug-related business they were trying to hide. A few (maybe two or three) Western addicts were nodding off in the corners.

I see a a big story in this for an intrepid reporter, maybe even a Pulitzer Prize. Gee, I may have given myself an idea.

And to do my duty as a good citizen- a tip to any of the DEA, FBI or NSA types who monitor this board: 100% of the male clientele at the Grace are bad guys in one form or another (but you probably already knew that). And to the few readers who defend the Grace because that's where they score their dope: :neener:

Thank you for that. We here at the DEA count on good citizens like yourself to provide up-to-date activity on bad guy behaviour. We have been watching the Grace for some time of course. Don't worry...it's all part of the plan. We get them concentrated in one place then we move in. Once we get the new bad guy/good guy monitors installed at the airport they won't even get into the country. Keep up the good work. ::

"I see a a big story in this for an intrepid reporter, maybe even a Pulitzer Prize."

Me, I see 3 shots to the head by a pillion rider. I wonder who'll be counting the girls as they leave the station. Bet those cops will keep one or 2 back for a couple of private parties.

I support any measure that will keep white women off the streets.

dddave said:

Just had Thai TV news on in background while reading the board. Big story on a bust last night (Tuesday) at the Grace hotel, the police carrying away 42 women, mostly Uzbeks, for lack of visas and prostutition.

Anybody know more??

lack of prostitution ? blimey grace has seriously gone downhill :D

Anyhow good to meet you DDD, back in UK now :( hope to meet up with you next time...Nana Disco Rules :D

Archived