Late night BKK ?

BlazingStarz

Know them too... Avoid the one near pratunam/Pechburi road... Ask taxi Rama I.... he should drop u there...2 floors...a bar and a disco, plenty of P4P ... closes at 6 am

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

dunno why so many secrets, cops hang out all the time outside and even inside Suk 1 and Suk 4 rooftops, even n night where they serve alcohol late. Not exactly a secret place. Petch 45 seems to go on even later but haven't entered there or a while.

Saw more girls than ever on petchburi around Siam Hotel saturday, not much interesting inside and kept on moving.

Bahn Suan in Ratchada soi 6 (outside Dance Fever) was still full and kicking when I left around 4last night. Same should go for Bo Kung pao across the street.

Only of those place wich looks like a disco is Petch 45 though, others are outdoor bar/restaurants

The MiB clearly know. I think the real fear is one of face. When these facts are published on the web for the world to see, the MiB are forced to act. I am not sure I buy that theory since I am not sure the MiB pay sufficient attention to a boards like this.

I suspect the roof top venues are tolerated because they are, in a literal sense, out of sight. It is curious that the two biggest night life venues close to Soi 4 that are allowed to stay open late are both located on roof tops. I kind of like the roof top setting, so no complaints from me.

• 2 weeks later...

Not a clue. Today is a holiday, and I believe the bars are closed tonight. I also the MiB in the plaza behind a table checking something last night (no idea what).

On the other hand, I saw showing in some NEP bars, but not in others last night. Bangkok is both more relaxed and unpredicable than when the New Social Order days.

• 2 weeks later...

Micheld > can you pm me too the late night places please? <

with all due respect, and not neccessarily suggesting you have improper intentions, I think it would be very unwise for any LT boardmember to provide such information to a newbie who has just made his first post.

I have exchanged potentially risky or compromising information to some vet boardmembers whom I either met in person, or had had extensive correspondence with over time. I would not do so until they have proven their integrety by a record of posts or PM's

Sorry Micheld, that takes time.

late night spots??

if you do not mind being outside...

walk down lower Suk, any time of the day or night, you will find someone or something to interest you.

One question I would like to ask the more knowledgeable BKK based members:

over the past few years, (from what I have seen) it seems that the odd side of Suk gets loaded with the freelances. However, the even side of the street (relatively speaking) is rather quiet.

Anyone know of a reason why this is the case? just curious. thanks.

Archived