Late night BKK ?

BlazingStarz

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am sure the police already know where it is. But I won't name the place; instead, I will just give a hint. As you walk out of the plaza, turn left, walk for a few minutes and then look up.

Dunno if it's changed but if the particular place that Gadfly1 mentioned is the one I'm thinking.. it got hit more then once pretty hard by cops when I was there because of the shady stuff that was going on, on the roof(a couple months ago).

It was an awesome place when I first went there.. but in the next 2 weeks it became bare.

I went there again later just to play some pool and even then the cops were coming by (with the top floor completely empty).

HIYA .. THERE are 2 well known late night places (open till abt 5am ) bith owned by the same management,, and well known to taxi drivers.. i have visited both ( for educational purposes haaa). again im not sure if i should mention the names of them ,, but there are a lot of aussis and thai girls also ..

keith doug said:

HIYA .. THERE are 2 well known late night places (open till abt 5am ) bith owned by the same management,, and well known to taxi drivers.. i have visited both ( for educational purposes haaa). again im not sure if i should mention the names of them ,, but there are a lot of aussis and thai girls also ..

Mention, mention pls... ::

I'll be in Bkk next week.

If you dont want to mention it here, can you send me a PM ?

Thank you

Shark

Archived