KLM, SWE air or Air France

AF16

I agree with Roissy being a nightmare.

Took an RER to Roissy, was not too bad to get to terminal 1 by bus, but coming from landing at Roissy and finding the RER was not easy, neither was to find theTGV station last month.

First you need to find the correct exit, signs indicated I needed to take elevator 25, yeah, where???

The get on the correct transit bus. An electronic panel indicates next stop, but the TGV station is never the next stop and the driver refuses to talk to you. Nice experience.

Once you know how the system works it's fine, but first time passengers are totaly lost.

I will leave from Frankfurt terminal 1 next week arriving by train. I think the train stops right in terminal one, same for Schiphol Airport.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

From what I gather it's a local Swedish airline trying to enter the international market. Have rides to Pakistan and Thailand.

With the market for airlines as it is I'm sceptical of putting my money on a small unknown player, but I might be wrong.

I've only had positive experiences with KLM on the AMS-BKK route, but if you get a very good intro price from SWE Fly, you aren't risking much by buying a ticket. Airlines are heavily controlled in Sweden, they have to provide all sorts of guarantees so that passengers will never be stranded.

Archived