KLM, SWE air or Air France

AF16

Hi ib,

also if you take a flight CPH - STO you'll arrive in Arlanda north of Stockholm and Swe Fly use Skavsta which is south of Stockholm and it takes 3-4 hours by bus between the 2 airports I guess. So just an alternative for those living in the Stockholm area + some british and irish as Ryan Air has flights from Glasgow, London and Shannon.

elef

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ib13 said:

as per email from swe air they fly to bkk from stockholm & oslo only starting dec this year.

prices quoted 19dec-28dec sto-bkk 8285 SEK - not much cheaper than TG, which fly directly also from CPH where I need it :(

I'll go in January 2006 and have a price from Oslo via Sweden to Thailand for 7200 NKR including taxes. Would have thought that to go directly from Sweden would be cheaper.

• 3 weeks later...

I finally bought som KLM tickets, two adults and an infant for 14500 NKR. I could have gone 1000 kr (6500 bath) cheaper by going Aeroflot but my wife hit me repeatadly in the head with a frying pan untill I agreen not to put her on what she thought of as a death trap.

• 3 weeks later...

I flew BKK -AMS on KLM once and NEVER ever again will I fly Long Distance with KLM

Service was a word they did not know about, friendlyness same same. For me it was importamt then that i would get to AMS in time, so after THAI flight cancel they booked me on KLM. Only pro was getting there in time, the rest was a big disaster.

Now I fly AUA or EVA Air VIE -BKK

Service is OK

Price is OK

Other tips

Quatar AIR

Emirates !!!!!

Both have Stop overs in the Middle East, therefore it will take you more time, but it saves 200-300 EUR

AUA advantage for me is

Direct Flight, Non Stop

leaving every evening 23:20 and coming back every day 05:00 therefor LONG stays with as little Holiday days as possible.

schedule VIE 23:20 - BKK 14:30, BKK 23:30 - VIE 05:00

EVA AIR leaves at 15:00 something, therefor would cost half a day more but gets you to BKK in the morning. but then leaves you with half a day less in BKK

Archived