Bangkok vs. Pattaya

Pat_from_Jersey

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"It is amazing and perhaps, just maybe, a universal axiom or truth....beautiful girls can't screw."

Thats why you lube them up put their legs over your shoulders and fuck their ass... She will have a whole new idea of fun! I've had only a hand full of starfish! I, however, have never combined beauty with starfish. Youth yes or newness to the scene but not beauty! I've been with much more sexy hot girls that gave great sex then anything! If the girl starfishes you...rampage her...Take take take all she has and then some...This will soften her up for her chosen career and other men she plans to starfish with! In short ravage her...

SkiBum

• 2 weeks later...

wow. awesome advice - and thanks to all. Since I could not make up my mind on how to divide my limited number of days between Pattaya and BKK, I did what any good whore-monger would do... I increased my stay from 10 days to 18. Now, it's settled. 6 days in BKK and the rest in Pattaya, and let the chips fall where they may.

Nana in BKK, Areca Lodge for 8 nights and by then I will decide where to spend the last 4 nights. Thanks for all your advice. 99 Days to GO!!

Sorry for butting in, Sayjann, but don'tyou have a pic of #1 in the picture gallery? I believe i made a comment in that post. I agree with you on the GFE and older 35-40 yings. These are youngsters to me in my 60s.

Khun_Kong said:

PFJ-

You should try to stop[ in at Gulliver's for the Friday meet. Lots of good, current info available from the guys.

wHEN ARE YOU ARRIVING?

kk

I definitely agree with Khun_Kong... stopping in at Gulliver's and meeting everyone was a great highlight of my trip, and I got a lot of good info and advice from the guys. Everyone was more than happy to corrupt a newbie.

-Y

• 2 weeks later...

This has been an excellent thread for information and one which has helped determine my travel plans for my next trip back to the LOS.

My last (and first) time in Thailand was June / July this year for which I did a fair amount, although not enough, research on the country beforehand.

I spent a couple of nights in Phuket but I didn't have a great time, post-tsunami & low / rainy season it was near deserted, endless desperate touts trying to sell me the same thing every 10 metres plus I felt Phuket is more suited to couples and families than males, single or in groups. On top of that I'm more of a city person so Phuket just didn't do it for me.

So unlike Pat_from_Jersey I'll most likely be spending 11 nights in Bangkok Xmas and New Year and 3 nights in between in Pattaya prior to New Year.

Anyways, thanks for the info guys. :up:

Archived