Bangkok vs. Pattaya

Pat_from_Jersey

"How long have you waited for an answer..."

Oh, I guess its been almost two months now... I agree, many hotels take their sweet time getting back to you, but I don't consider this very good business policy and try to avoid these establishments. I think it says something about what you can expect from them.

ST

PS: Most of the rooms I've stayed in at the Inntown were OK aside from the A/C problems.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I couldn't take the ambivalence anymore. I had tentative reservations at Sawadee Sea View and Honey Inn. I was just (finally) contacted by Areca Lodge! Shit. I had already paid a small deposit on both the Sawadee and Honey Inn. I was leaning towards Sawadee but wanted to make sure. Then the Areca finally gets back to me. In the meantime, I did a lot of research and NO ONE said anything bad about the Areca. A litltle more pricey, but..

Booked at Areca. Peak season 1695 Baht per night, deluxe

Sawadee wanted Baht 900 (no pool)

Honey Inn Baht 750 (but run down, I hear).

I have asked Sawadee.com to transfer my two small deposits from the Sea View and Honey Inn reservations to the Areca reservation. Hope they do it.

The only drawback I see so far is the Areca does not have in-room safes and MAY push two beds together and pretend it's a "king". I will contact them in advance and tell them i don't like that.

Next assignment... Set Itinerary...so many things to see!

Pat_from_Jersey said:

WelKom Inn (1500), Skytop (750) and Nova Lodge (1450) have also made offers. I know this is peak season, so I'm betting jobbed no matter what. I don't care too much about price (my first trip), i just want to get shit-faced, laid and well-fed every night.

I like the nightlife but don't want to hear it when I'm trying to sleep. I like beautiful women at the last minute, but don't want to pay too much. (lol) (who doesn't). I have about $300 USD to spend for fun every day.. Help!! Where the fuck shoudl I go?

If you don't mind a 10 minut Baht bus, go to dusit resort ( do not know about Guest Policy) or

Green Park resort both at the Dolphin Roundabaout

In green park I had a Bungalow style room foor 7700bt for 8 nights ( August 2005) Extremely guest friendly. I gave the Nightwatch a bottle of thai whiskey and he made sure that I was not being bugged by katoeys and the likes..

Dusit IS a lot more expensive though

But both are off the beaten track , but you hit town in 10 minutes for 10bt only. Just check out North pattaya for the Nights rest

IMO PTY is THE place to be for the Party and Boom Boom with better Gogo's beer bars and extreme Sanuk at night,

BKK is for some serious Sank and combined with Sightseeing a good choice.

if you are into Golf or other outdoor sports , PTY will be your choice.

Well, the easy part is over! I anguished over it several weeks and changed my mind even more, but the decision has been made. At some point, I just had to pull the trigger or go insane.

I booked at the Nana for the first 5 nights (no deluxe or suite available) for B1100 per night. Cool. I hear it's a "must" for 1st-timers and I"m looking forward to NEP, the disco, SOI cowboy and Patpong. (not to mention Eden's).

Then off to Pattaya for 10 days at the Areca Lodge. I went mid-range here for 2 reasons. Hey, it's my vacation and I don't want to scrimp too much (i like amenities), and I did not go Dusit price cuz, afterall, i'm there for pussy and food, and the money I save on accommodations will be well spent on GF experience.

Over the course of the next few months I will be getting to know the lay of the land (internet is awesome, no)? lol. I won't be making "plans" because I do believe in spontaneity and going with the flow. However, I think information is power and why make "the same mistakes" as other people when I can learn from the boards what NOT to do. (for instance, I have learned NEVER to argue with Thais, NEVER take girl from same SOI as other GF, ALWAYS discuss price first, GET ID card from GF to make sure she is over 20, etc.). INvaluable advice, IMOP.

Hope to see 1 or 2 of your regulars there. Until then...cheers.

-Pat

Hi Pat

'NEVER take girl from same SOI as other GF'

you mean this? or do you mean same Bar?.

after all somewhere like Cowboy has many places to meet Girls,are you only going to take one Girl from Cowboy and not venture into another Bar 100 Yards away and choose another?.

i'm glad i never knew about what People say about more than one Girl from a Bar.

had a few 3somes with Friends who worked together and at times there suggestion.

i remember my 1st ever Night in Patong i took a Girl from Laos for S/T and on the return to her Bar she immediately pushed her best Friend on me and encouraged me to BF her that Night for L/T..........which i did of course.

even my #1 Girl was not jealous if i took others from her Bar,even though i made a decision to stop doing just that..........until.

i saw the most GEORGEOUS Girl one Night working and i was drooling.

my desire was evident and my Girl asked if i wanted the other and i could just nod.

the 3 of us discussed the situation and decided that i would go with the Girl but only S/T and on the condition that i BF'd my Girl as well and gave her 500 to go shopping while i was fucking and that i would BF her for the next 3 Nights.

OK,it was a 'business' deal but one which suited us all.

pity the 'Stunner' was a total starfish and the worst fuck i have ever had in Thailand......... :banghead:

'why make "the same mistakes" as other people when I can learn from the boards what NOT to do'

i wish you well but there will be things out there which you might not be prepared for.

the mixture of excitement,a drink or two and many Beautiful Girls can turn your brain to mush....... :grinyes:

i don't think any of my visits has not involved little mistakes here and there and made the visits a little more interesting in my view.

hope you have a great time and no.........I AM NOT JEALOUS....... :cussing:

It is amazing and perhaps, just maybe, a universal axiom or truth....beautiful girls can't screw. This is not always true, of course. But uglier or "less attractive" girls have simply had to try a little harder all their lives. Perhaps they have learned that in order to please (and have repeat customers) they have to go that extra mile? Of course, if you find a stunner who fucks like a rabbit, you keep her! But IMOP, I would rather take an enthusiastic and appreciative 7-8 over a starfish 10.

And I'm sure you're right...something always will go a little wrong - which I embrace. I have a plan, but it is full of "down time" for exploring and last-minute adventure. See you all there! -Pat :D

'beautiful girls can't screw. This is not always true, of course'

i must send you those Photo's of my #1 Girl.

to me she is Beautiful,but to you maybe only a 6.

she was a Great Girl in and out of Bed and that was why i returned to LOS twice to see her again and she was the one who 'allowed' me to go with the Starfish.

i agree with your comments and i had many great times with a Girl who was 35 and not that great looking but another one who was great company.

to me the sex isn't everything,i like good company and that is important.

i like the GFE and just being with someone and spending time doing non Bar scene things is often much more rewarding.

Archived