Why do we classify TG's in this way!

But then there are office girls who are really just regular office girls.

---------------------------

no one denies that, just being "regular O. G." is no indication that irregularities, here of the financial nature, will not pop up in the R.S.

Also, curious here, not nagging, in your entourage of farangs, how many are tied to a regular office girl for the long haul. I mean the type that makes around or less than 10 000 a month. With the understanding that the guy is out of the P4P and honest himself towards the RS. Otherwise, it's always about what the women must be like, and never the guys. too easy, IMO!

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

JJ said- "Dude, u have a lot to learn. Women and money/materialism are inextricabley bound. I don't care if it was the first pre historic ho than shagged a guy for a handful of seashells or a modern day executive chick that falls for a guy that wines and dines her and ultimately places a 4ct diamond ring on her finger."

JJ not all women are like this! To say these types of women are more similiar then other types is more true to form. Even so, it's still not the same. Plenty of women in power have fallin for normal guys without the 6 figure income and without the money flow. You should be saying money/materialism/ and men have always been bound! Women are more layered then we often credit them to be! I just think your limited view on women may skew your views here on this single point!

" Just because a chick sells her ass for cash does not mean that she has the mentality of a whore."

Oh, yes it does! If not then the rate of prostitution would be much higher then it is! Only a small percentage of women enter the trade...why do you think the other 90% of women in Thailand or elsewhere don't! Honestly, I think they'd rather die then sell themselves for some cash. When a women does this she crosses a line in her mind! We all see the change that takes place! We have all watched these girls completely change and gain the mentality of a whore!

I'm not saying that I think this is wrong...I think I enjoy watching a girl do this and further, enjoy perverting anyone to all extents as possible...but that's just me!

JJ-I'm not naive to the world of women. I know women well enough to suggest that not all are the same and are as you say... I'd point out, you may want to broaden your views from the matchbox their in and see there is more to the equation...you may find life more complete and happy! But hey, I'm rammblin your "THE MAN" and your this way for a reason!

Lastly, "So don't quibble over silly issues like " my girl has never been in P4P so she is different than all the others". The only thing that matters is if your chick loves and respects you"

Reasonable, but a normal TG is different then a BG. That's not to say a BG doesn't make a good GF or good wife but it is a different relationship and different set of worms! Happiness and your perspective of bliss is all that matters... Love and respect is important and seen in one's charracter! This takes a lifetime to develope!

SkiBum

I think they'd rather die then sell themselves for some cash.

-------------------------------------

Ummm.....indeed, IYO. IMO, I'd rather think they are not ready for it, or do not like the idea. And the fact that there are actually so many, not so few (I include gray-zoning in this) , I wish to interpretate as a proof that necessity over-rides morals (much of it being our morals), not just for them, but for the whole country, substituting tolerance/acceptance to individual necessity.

Having so many of your proud whoremonging posts in mind, where it seemed the sex flesh was your main interest, allow me to doubt if you have ever tried to know some of these girls, other than that superficially, which would make it logical you put them all in the same bag.

SkiBum said:

JJ said- "Dude, u have a lot to learn. Women and money/materialism are inextricabley bound. I don't care if it was the first pre historic ho than shagged a guy for a handful of seashells or a modern day executive chick that falls for a guy that wines and dines her and ultimately places a 4ct diamond ring on her finger."

JJ not all women are like this! To say these types of women are more similiar then other types is more true to form. Even so, it's still not the same. Plenty of women in power have fallin for normal guys without the 6 figure income and without the money flow. You should be saying money/materialism/ and men have always been bound! Women are more layered then we often credit them to be! I just think your limited view on women may skew your views here on this single point!

Let me broaden my view for you. I don't care if the hook is money, materialism, security or someone taking the place of their daddy. All chicks are the same whether they be your non-P4P TG or a Patpong Superpussy hooker.

In my view all women are ho's because they are. The only difference amongst the ho's is if she is MY ho. You can quibble all u want about the merits and definitions of non-P4P Tg's vs P4P chicks but you sorely miss the entire plot. You can't classify and categorize women based soley on their occupation or what they do to earn money. People just don't fit those nice little cubby holes that social scientists like to put them in.

Your TG may not be a hooker but I wonder how you would feel about her if you found out she was a groupie and she got her thrills by fucking the latest flavor of the sexiest male Thai soap star she meets at discos. I bet the words whore, slut and bitch would spring to your mind.

Keep it simple like I do. A chick is a chick is a chick unless she is MY chick.

" Just because a chick sells her ass for cash does not mean that she has the mentality of a whore."

Oh, yes it does! If not then the rate of prostitution would be much higher then it is! Only a small percentage of women enter the trade...why do you think the other 90% of women in Thailand or elsewhere don't! Honestly, I think they'd rather die then sell themselves for some cash. When a women does this she crosses a line in her mind! We all see the change that takes place! We have all watched these girls completely change and gain the mentality of a whore!

I'm not saying that I think this is wrong...I think I enjoy watching a girl do this and further, enjoy perverting anyone to all extents as possible...but that's just me!

The mere fact that you are attempting to correlate the number of women in the P4P business to the mentality of a whore speaks volumes about your flawed reasoning. You can be a whore and never sell your ass for cash and vice versa.

Dude for me to break down and reconstruct your flawed logic on this concept would take a lot of writing and a very long post. I'm just not up to it today. Got back from BKK last night and preparing to start my new job tomorrow, so I gotta work out the minor jet lag.

JJ-I'm not naive to the world of women. I know women well enough to suggest that not all are the same and are as you say... I'd point out, you may want to broaden your views from the matchbox their in and see there is more to the equation...you may find life more complete and happy! But hey, I'm rammblin your "THE MAN" and your this way for a reason!

Actually, life is pretty good from where I stand. I love women and everything about them. My only issues when it comes to women is the philosophical differences that I encounter with them in a monogamous relationship. I will repeat it for you again, my philosophy is simple and uncomplicated. All women are ho's the only difference being the one that is MY ho.

And yes thank you I am "THE MAN" but so are many men that choose to be.

Love and respect is important and seen in one's charracter! This takes a lifetime to develope!

SkiBum

Love and respect DO NOT take a life time to develop and they also don't have much to do with character. Stay away from those tabloid type womens magazines, social science and psychobabble books. They will muck up your independent thinking process.

pattaya127 said:

And the fact that there are actually so many, not so few (I include gray-zoning in this) , I wish to interpretate as a proof that necessity over-rides morals (much of it being our morals), not just for them, but for the whole country, substituting tolerance/acceptance to individual necessity.

What necessity...I give you some do it out of this but sure as hell isn't the main reason for all! I wish to venture you yourself don't believe this either, but I may be wrong! We have often talked about how TG enter the bar out of laziness and an easy fix...or how their families push them into it as their role... FEW in number to the population...that is all!

pattaya127 said:

Having so many of your proud whoremonging posts in mind, where it seemed the sex flesh was your main interest, allow me to doubt if you have ever tried to know some of these girls, other than that superficially, which would make it logical you put them all in the same bag.

I'm a spade or a FORKING WHOREMONGER and have always worn it with pride! I do, however, have dual views on women and don't just classify all woman as "either ho's or my ho-JJ" So Jasmine on this board is no more a Ho than anyones mother or sister. For JJ either you are a man or a "Ho- money consuming bag of trix...willing to spreed those legs if the price is right". I am not so skewd an neither are alot out their!

I do agree with JJ alot but not on this issue of women. JJ I think you've been screwed once to often by women and have some-what of a warped view about them. This is seen in the "Control" factor tied with ego and wrapped around some heavy anger on your part! Hey it could also be alot of other things too...I'd love to dig in that head of yours, I'd find some sick shit...I'd bet on it!

SkiBum

Guy goes up to a woman and says "will you sleep with me for a million dollars" Sure I wil she says. Great he says,

Will you sleep with me for $50

NO! she says, what kind of a woman do you think I am

Well I already know what kind of women you are, I am just negotiating a price. Nuff said.

Sushiman,

In my view all women are ho's because they are. The only difference amongst the ho's is if she is MY ho. You can quibble all u want about the merits and definitions of non-P4P Tg's vs P4P chicks but you sorely miss the entire plot. You can't classify and categorize women based soley on their occupation or what they do to earn money. People just don't fit those nice little cubby holes that social scientists like to put them in.

You never fail to put a smile on my face JJ :)

I understand you, but honestly find neither of the categorizations usefull for me, but that's me. Not the P4P and non-P4P nor the Ho's and JJ's Ho one. It's nothing more than a statistic which tells NOTHING useful/valuable other than (what you mentioned earlier) occupation, salary and/or master (you in this case) :)

As long as she respects her man and shit is what truly matters.

So why classify women? why classify a gazillion different minds, personalities, needs etc etc. THAT is what matters and since this varies a lot I say it's impossible. Classifying them for any other reasons which aren't half as important is catfood.

I give you some do it out of this but sure as hell isn't the main reason for all!

---------------------------

Again, how do you know? And how many?

I accept that, in the last few years, more have chosen it as an easy way, my argument is not denying any truth to what you say. just that you can't put them all in one bag.

There are still an awful lot with a kid or 2 out there. I hate to moralize people (calling on their moral character to disqualify them, that is) for the choices they make I will never have to make myself.

Fact is, low-income women in Thailand get few rewards and no recognition, once they leave the village. And there, chances are a thai guy has dealt a good blow to their self-esteem. not to speak of the whole social set-up of being a daughter, not a son. Plus, Thailand is a corrupted country still, people can easily see the huge difference between their wishes and the reality dealt to them.

IMO, that makes it a lot more tolerable to work as a sex worker.

Last, morality is a very individual thing there, a lot more than in the west, where we pretty much have an idea of what is good and bad and stick to it. Anyone who has been close to enough of these girls, has been able to witness they self-denied themselves in order to be morally up to their motherly and daughterly obligations. It's screwed, sure, but somehow, I admire them for acting as moral beings in a situation that encourages easily immorality. The reason why still a good many of them, are good marriage/LT material, as proven, I insist, by so many cases in our membership.

You have to admit it's often the whoremongers, the nightlife barflies with little interest other than their pleasure and a good time , who put them in one convenient bag.

Fun thread. :)

But I'm with Skibum on this. Let me ask you this, gentlemen....

How many girls did you grow up with in your life, who fuck men for money, as an occupation? I personally do not know of one. And I doubt many others here do, either. And listen to what I asked carefully. I did not ask if you ever knew a girl who fucked someone to get ahead, or for a job promotion, or a rich husband. I asked if you know of anyone you grew up, with who willingly chose to sell herself to anyone, for cash payment, as her job.

I think this is where the water is getting muddied. Will an average girl fuck an old man, 1 time, for 1 million dollars? The answer is probably yes. Does that make her a prostitute? No.

At least in trying to define her as a person with what you might expect of underlying charactaristics, inherent of her personality. Everyone makes mistakes. The office worker girl who might have agreed to sleep with the boss for a promotion, after much pressure, is not the same as a girl out on the street every night looking for any punter willing to pay.

Some will say, "What is the difference"?

There is a huge difference, IMO. A full-time street whore, and the woman who has had a few indescresions in her life, are two completely different animals. And I think is where things get confused here. All women are whores? It's just not true, and is an insiped statement, and a warped mental outlook.

I know sooo many drop-dead gorgeous girls working as maids 40 hours a week in Waikiki, who would work another 40, before selling themselves. Most are "fully" aware of what they could be making, laying on their back for tourists. But they will never do, because of their strict adhearence to their morality. While that is another subject, calling these beautiful girls 'whores', while working their asses off to send money back home, and in many cases, to their husbands and kids back home in Manila, cleaning 17 rooms a day, instead of fucking a tourist for a single hour per day, makes me want to scream.

Working prositutes are in a class of their own. A very unique breed, and anyone who cannot see that, is delusional in the exstreme, IMO. I'm just saying there is a tangable distinction between a full-time sukumvit prostitute, and the very pretty girl serving up som tam to her punter, saving herself for her unknown future husband.

Black and white? Not even..... But there is a difference there. And has to be recononized in the context here, by whatever means. All good girls are not all good, and all whores are not all bad. But there are differences there.

While we maybe cannot piginhole either, I do think unfair to lable all women as whores. Some are not, by simple definition.

Was your mother a whore?........... I rest my case. :D

HT

Archived