Why do we classify TG's in this way!

Why do so many posters compare TG to p4p girls as essentially being the same in the way they will eventially get it from you...as in the money game? The concept, "You eventually pay for the girls so normal TG are basicaly the same as p4p girls" this is simply wrong, flawed and generally an excuse! Essentially, in the numbers game a car or a plane or even my Gambling vice is comparrable to a p4p girl in this way! Yet, it isn't the same now is it! A normal TG and the value of that relationship is far different then one with a p4p girl. When posters view women in this way...it shows me how fucked up some of you really seem to be.

Apart from the idea that men who are unable to pull chicks anywhere in the world without money...seem to use this excuse way to often to justify their behavior or explain it!

Why not be a MAN and say, "I prefer to fuck women who are whores and love it that way...I pay them even if they didn't want it...Who cares if I'm old or young, fat or thin, handsum or butt arse ugly...Mind your own damn business and fuck off! I'm gonna live my way..." Instead of being a pussy about it...

SkiBum

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

>>Why not be a MAN and say, "I prefer to fuck women who are whores <<

I always say that :: :p

Have to disagree with the premise of your post i.e. that there is a clear difference between p4p and "normal" girl.

All girls are normal in some respect and all are not in some respects. Thai girl/farang relationships can be based on money; partly based on money; or not based on money. The fact that a girl is or is not a bargirl does not change the above possibilities IMO.

Western upbringing maybe? Nothing wrong with going with pay for play gals, if that's what you like. But maybe some guys have a subconcious need to justify it to themselves by claiming that all women are really whores anyway ...

I'm with you though. If you want to shag BGs, just go and do it. It's no one else's business but your own. If anyone criticises you, tell them to fork off!

Dude, u have a lot to learn. Women and money/materialism are inextricabley bound. I don't care if it was the first pre historic ho than shagged a guy for a handful of seashells or a modern day executive chick that falls for a guy that wines and dines her and ultimately places a 4ct diamond ring on her finger.

Remember this every P4P chick used to a a non P4P chick. Just because a chick sells her ass for cash does not mean that she has the mentality of a whore.

Don't believe me then get a BG and take away her money problems so that she does not have to work in the bar again. You will see her turn into the person she used to be BEFORE she entered the bar.

Take a middle class TG and spoil the shit out of her financially then take all of it away, see if she reverts back to her old self. Hard to go back and sleep at a youth hostel when you are used to the Four Seasons. I have been ther and done that with both types of chicks.

So don't quibble over silly issues like " my girl has never been in P4P so she is different than all the others". The only thing that matters is if your chick loves and respects you.

In my eyes all chicks are the same, the only difference is if she is MY chick or not.

It could be because most western guys don't financially support their women until after marriage(and even then that is not always the case since a good lot of women enjoy working).

If you are giving money to a TG girl and she is giving you company, and if the company stops the second the money does.. Then if it smells, looks, and taste like it.. it must be it.

Just because a chick sells her ass for cash does not mean that she has the mentality of a whore.

--------------------------

Heck, you said it all in one sentence, how come we haven't read this before here, it defines the whole scene so well. For the price of a cheap whore in the west, you get nothing you will ever call cheap, and no one you will ever call or treat like a whore. And if so, you cut yourself short.

:up:, JJ!

I've got to agree with Skibum.

Yes, there are office girls who freelance. Blur the lines.

But then there are office girls who are really just regular office girls. Like the one's back home.

jj: "Dude, u have a lot to learn. Women and money/materialism are inextricabley bound."

Just depends on your point of view. Fortunately I've met tons of women where emotion/relationship issues were far more important as they have already acquired the necessities of life. I'm sure you've met them too.

I just think some folks are jaded by only interacting with bg's and/or freelancers. But they are people too. Their aims are different or re-priortized depending if they are interacting with customer or boyfriend.

It's all just life.

<<burp>>

SkiBum said:

Why not be a MAN and say, "I prefer to fuck women who are whores and love it that way...I pay them even if they didn't want it...Who cares if I'm old or young, fat or thin, handsum or butt arse ugly...Mind your own damn business and fuck off! I'm gonna live my way..." Instead of being a pussy about it...

SkiBum

OK

Now I guess that qualifies me as a man. ::

Archived