Happy in LOS, The first weekend

happyfarang2547

The Korean Air flight was great! In addition to great food and service, it landed at exactly the scheduled time(23:45). I was the first one in line at customs, got my checked bag quickly, and was out the door. Made a left leaving the terminal and walked about 100M to the meter taxi booth. Avoid all the other scammers you will see along the way. By 01:00 I was checking into my hotel after the 260B cab ride(200B on the meter and 60B for tolls). Once in my room, I saw and ad on the table for a massage service. After 29 hours in transit it sounded like a great idea. 10 minutes later a stocky girl showed up, gave me an average massage, then wanted 3000B for full service. I paid the 800B massage fee and sent her on her way. By now it was 03:00. I walked down the odd soi side of Sukhumvit and within 10 minutes a very cute 20 year old and I had agreed on 1000B for st. Off we went to the hotel and had a pretty good time. At least I did. She left about 05:30 and I went to bed. I woke with light pouring through the cracks in the curtains and I was refreshed and ready to go. I looked at my watch, and realize it's only 07:00. I'd only had an hour and a half of sleep but was up for the day. It's a jet lag thing. The only event on my schedule for the day was the meeting at Gulliver?s at 18:30. I had some breakfast at the hotel and went for a walk on Sukhumvit. All those beautiful Thai babes on their way to work got me all hot and bothered. After a couple of hours of googling, I headed for the hotel for a swim and some lunch before heading off to Annie's. I got my hands on a very hot 34 year old. I can only dream about what she must have looked like at 20, because she was still a solid "8". What can I say. She provided great service! The routine was standard Annie's. I had some sore back muscles from the night before from the encounter with the 20 year old and this session aggravated them even more. I limped back to the hotel with a stupid grin on my face and fell on my bed at 17:00 to wait until time for the board meeting. The next time I saw the clock it was 21:00. Damn it!! I'd missed my first board meeting. After some food, my sore back and I headed for Nana Plaza and after some gawking, landed inside Carousel where they had a soapy lesbian show going on. I sat for about an hour without any hassles to buy a lady drink. Then a nice girl of about 26 sat down and we chatted while I bought her a couple of drinks. After 500B bar fine and 1500B for her lt; off we went for a lengthy double session followed by a much-needed rest.

The next day I decided to try Akane on Soi 33. It was ok for what it is, but probably won't go again. It's good scrub in the shower, followed by a massage and ends with a hj with a finger stroking the arse. The price was about 1500B. Later that night I was at Angel Witch where I bf'd a very hot 22yo dancer for 600bf and 1500b for st. I lost my head a bit on this one. She was giving me a fantastic bbbj and before I knew it I'd grabbed her leg, swung her around and had my tongue as deep in her pu__y as I could get it. Damit, this was a good experience! These girls are so like real girlfriends, it's easy to get carried away. They seem to really get into the whole thing as well.

Sunday I headed over to heaven massage for the nut sack massage I'd read about in a post but the nut sack girl was not in so I had a regular oil massage with no extras for 700B. That night I visited Soi Cowboy. I thought Suzie Wongs was really good. I watched a real stunner dance for a while and asked the server to send her over when she was finished. After a couple of drinks, she wanted 3000B for lt and 1500 for st with a 500B bf. I declined and went to Midnight. A word of caution here. There is a 100++kg girl in there who will plant a wet and sloppy one on your lips so be on your guard! Lots of showing here and lots of very hot girls. Later on, I wondered back to Nana and went to Mandarin where I found a real beauty "9" on my lap in no time. This was the one I'd been looking for all weekend. 600B bf, 2500B for lt and off we went for the best time I can ever remember having. She seemed to be having a great time as well. She was giving me a bbbj and once again her ass found its way into my face. She was moving her ass into the position she wanted it and moaning while doing the bbbj. Suddenly, she's up, swings around, and sits on me and begins riding me like a mad woman while she squeezes her tits with pleasure. Of course there had been no time for a condom and I was a bit worried that she may have went without a condom because she already has something. But the next morning she put the condom within reach before we even started, so that put my mind at ease some.

***This weekend in Bangkok sponsored by Kamagra Jelly***

'quote: Of course there had been no time for a condom

tsk tsk. like crossing the road when its red or walking in Harlem at night'

it does happen you know and i should know.......

good on ya HappyF for being honest and telling it like it happened.

i hope you don't get the grief i always get.........

'I'm interested in the recent rates quoted on the board'

one reason why i have never paid a BF in BKK,the Girls think they are special and therefore quote what i consider too high prices.........i just smile and shoo them away.

Jesus,i spent 48 Hours with a Girl in BKK with unlimited sex and it cost me 1500 and of course no BF..........

Girls or guys slipping it in carelessly and condomless happen quite regulary in BKK, even in upmarkets MPs. Very recently a hot sideliner in a huge MP did this trick again. I didn't exactly complain though.Later on in action she got red patches on her white face. Lost some power thinking over it but might have been because whe was well into the sex session. For the least very professionnal performance if that's was feining. Anyway moved a while to a safer game jerking off while looking at her spread legs and her discreetly siliconned tits and nose over the elegant bathtub. Some moments just a MP can give!

Again, while Love Boat caters mostly to asian, westerners are QUITE WELL treated and there's no overcharge. Be reminded it's quite posh with violin and piano player, so dress and behave accordingly if U wanna keep us welcome.

Dunno why there's no moe publicity about it?!, Difficult to talk about a well kept secret when U have a look atthe building...

Archived