seven years in prison for copping a feel?

sanukdee

he immigrated from India 25 years ago

------------------------------------------------

I wonder in what kind of time warp he lived for 25 years. True, indians are gentlemen, i shouda said, some...

Thanks for reproducing the judge's reasons. it would seem he got 1 year for everytime he lied, and one year for every chance he had to retract and did not.

health care worker. i wonder if he has not some molesting history he was able to conceal, with that kind of behaviour he was finally caught red-handed from.

Was thinking about the sentence...reminded me a story in HK a few years ago... We were staying for a few days in a Christian Dior's executive's appatment somewhere in the hills and a gay thai guy came over to visit. We all had a night out from which I just remember my loath for that thai guy -not coz he was gay, just despised his manners. Went back home to sleep, and got naked as usual... later during the night woke up to see this bugger had pulled down the blankets and was stroking my dick :: just kicked him in the face and still half asleep sat up on the bed and threw him a weak elbow. Guy went out of the room bitching and I fell back to sleep.

Now does that deserve 7 years in?? I don't think I lost many hours sleep over it and doubt the bird lost much more. Stupid behaviour but overreaction IMO.

Random, waiting for a girl to come over... in a few minutes...hope i won't go in for all the toys i'm gonna make her feel :spin:

Yes, I think seven years is too harsh for putting your hand in someones pants.

But it is what the idiot did afterwards that got him the harsh sentence. First of all why try to flee? They had his name and details already from the flight. And one sure way to piss off a Judge...lie in court and show no remorse.

After hearing more about this case I will now say, Deepak got what he deserved.

Copping a feel--hand on body through clothing usually tops out at a theoretical maximum of one year. As he had a hand inside her pants, it's easy to imagine a much more serious charge and he apparently did not do anything to convince them to give him a break. The old line about "penetration, however slight" is true. The charge may have been rape, although the word itself usually doesn't occur in U.S. law anymore. Now it's more likely to be "sexual assault with penetration."

::

Archived