June/July '05

poskat

Wed June 15. I'm back to Thailand after a 10 month absence. It was a very good trip here from Chicago, via EVA Evergreen Deluxe. I got 5 hours sleep on the LAX-Taipae leg which is a first for me. Checked into the Nana hotel, Deluxe room, nice and big with a sofa for fooling around on with my girl du moment. I like the EVA schedule which gets me into town at mid-day.

After a shower and shave i slithered down Suhkumwit to get re-aquainted with the sights sounds and smells. By the time I made my way as far as Soi 23 I was hot enough to turn back. I stopped of at a tailor i have gotten some clothes from before and ordered 6 shirts and six pair of pants. Next stop was Soi 7 Bier Garden to get a take out order of pooying. I noted a few nice choices on the extensive menu there, but ended up sitting in the far back as it was also crowded.

was a particularly poor location as I was pinned in on either side by some "past sell by date" items. these "young" ladies engeged me in some chitchat but I wasn't byuing what they were selling. I soon noticed a nice fresh piece of Thai fruit at the next bar over. She was laughing at me for stirring my drink so much to cool it down. I ambled over and as I sat next to her, she decided to check my freshness with some squeezing and feeling of her own. As the clock to our upcumming encounter began to count down it seems she spoke little English, which gave me a chance to see if the time I had recently spent expanding my Thai vocabulary was worthwhile. It was. This girl was quite nice and eager for my company.

I had not ever tried the foodcourt across from the bierGarden but Su assured me it was good, so over we went for some cracb curry and a steamed fish. When I asked Su if she cared to step out from Soi7BG she said "Yes, and then Hotel right?" My kind of girl. The food was really tasty and Su wouldn't let me serve myself. Oh yeah I reminded myself, that's why I love it here. We were soon back to the Nana having taken showers. Su had a nice tight body (shocking, I know!!). She had turned on a show on the Discovery Channel which suprised me. The topic was crocodiles, which I felt was appropriate as my reptilian brain was definitley taking over at that point in time.

In the sack she was compliant to my desires if not overly enthusiastic. I needed a nap and she was in no hurry to leave, but I sent her on her way after settling my tab. I woke up at around 9PM and headed over to NEP to see the fleshy sites. I sdecided to start at the top floor and wend my way down. I looked into Carousel to see if a treat from last trip was in. she wasn't and the place held no other interest to me. I next checked out RB4, there is a lot of girls working here many very cute but also very young.

One reminded me of a girl from Playschool i had met before, as it should have. It WAS her. I stuck out my tongue at her to rmind her of days gone by. She gave me quite an odd look until it hit her who I was. She scampered off the stage and sat on my lap. I know you!! Seems PS had been pretty dead 'No have cusomer, mai dee". Shje had gone home for a few months to help her family with the rice and had the tan and rough hands to prove it. But she had reutrned to BKK to work RB4. "I go with you tonight na?. OK." Next it was over to RB1 for a drink. We met a friend of hers from PS and Fon asked if I wanted 2 laides, she liked this girl did I? I did but no click with her. We went to Angelwitch to see a few shows.

They are ok, but it is the same 4-5 girls doing them all. By now I'm hungry and we go to the Nana coffee shop. More seafood. Fon is hinting quite strongly that she is ready tyo get out of the bar biz and find a boyfriend. I tell her good luck, not the answer she was looking for I think. I also learn she is staying with some family right now until she decides to remain in BKK. Soon we are back in my little slice of heaven and both showered up. This is a much more enthusiastic and responsive session.

Afterwards she thanks my dick for "make her feel good". She askes if she is shortime or long time tonight. I tell her she is not a shorttime type of girl to me. She then says she can't stay because since she is staying with family she doesn't want them to tell her mom she is out all night. OK then. I give her some cash for "the taxi" and she suggests I was more generous last time. I reminded her that was LT, not ST and she was welcome to increase her cash flow by staying.

also reminded her that while she was now working in a Rainbow bar, phom mai maa jaak Yee-boon. I wasn't sorry she left, I wanted a good nights sleep and got just that.

unbelievable, I just wrote my next report and lost it as I was breaking it up into paragraphs.

OK, long story short, I bought a new sim card then went to Morning to Night and took a mid-day short time. Next I went to Sazanka for a massage. this is one of the best experiences of my life. Don't miss it, the full 1380B job. Best HJ ever. Then it was to the tailor for a fitting and gave him the ok to make up the rest of my order of 6 pants and 6 shirts. After a nap I hit a few NEP bars and BF a girl from Playschool who had a million watt smile. a few drinks for her waitress friends and it was a compettiton who could pay the most attention to my dick. Every body was a winner. Afetr a good session back at the Nana Pim was not felling good fromtoo many tequila shots so she left.

I had a club sandwich at Nana coffee shop and went to Nana disco for a nightcap. That place had obviously just had a visit from the carpeters union as it was wall to wall whores. i wanted miss Bangkok slut, but as usual met Miss nice girl. We danced and had fun but she wanted to stay to close before boom-boom. Lot's more hotties kept flowing in and my attention wandered. We lost the conectiion and had a "maybe next time" hug and kiss as we went out to the carport to find our respective catches. i found Goy and she got some body, each in about 3 minutes time. as we passed each other arm in arm with our treats we had a laugh. Goy was very affecionate and we had a nice session that went LT. I'll call her again.

I woke up at 11AM. I find that when i have a girl LT I get up quite late but if not am up around 9AM. I gave Goy a nudge and she responded by giving me a groin massage. Nice. That led to some sex to get us both properly woken up. She had to go "study' so didn'y take me up on my offer of brunch. I thought I had to check out of the Nana by noon, but it was actually 2PM check out.

so i went down to the coffee shop and had a sandwich. I hit the ATM and since i had an hour to kill i went over to Morning/Night bar for a drink. Wasn't going to take anyone since I had a few things to do. Sure. I sat at the rail a long the street, it was crowded with guys watching some football games. As I sat there, i saw a BG give me a hard look. I recognized her as a BG I had taken from one of the now demolished soi 13/15 Beerbars, named Rose. She came over and told me she had been working there for 3 monthes. I told her I was just stopping by for a drink and was moving hotels in an hour. she said she would go and help me, "we can fucking both room!!" check Bin!!

actually before this Rose had gone to get a drink and the girl I had taken the day before had come over to sit down. We had a brief chat and she was not happy today. "bar have many falang today but no talk girl, only watch tv and drink, no good for me". i told her it is a strong man who can do this, but she just looked at me with a "huh?" When rose came back she said something in Thai to the other girl who went over and got a drink and put the tab in my bin. OK? I got the rundown of Rose's life of the last year. Some drama with a long-time thai boyfriend. she's 27 and he is 53, and had been taking care of her for a while. I got the feeling it was a mia noi situation that went south. We left to do our respective jobs moving/fucking.

In the cab over to Soi 19 for the Swiss Grottino Rose started to tell me about her new BF, a falang who is from Dallas. She played a voice mail from him so I could hear his voice. He had met her on his first trip to BKK and had kept her for 4 days. "He never fucking me, I think maybe scare of HIV. Only chuck wow on my stomach. He pay me 4000B per day". No wonder she liked him I thought. He is calling her and also emails. she asked me about how a Thai girl can get to the US, and I gave her some ideas about the timeframes and marriage versus fiancee visas. Rose frequently mentioned as we talked that she likes to be honest to me about everything and open, and doesn't usually talk to customer like this.

she also told her guy that she didn't work bar anymore, he wanted her not too, but didn't give any money and she didn't want to ask so she was a bad girl. i told her it was that he didn't know Thai culture and she needed to work so she was ok to do this. We got to the Grottino and had the usual 10 sec check-in. The rooms there are very nice with big stall showers, huge beds and a sofa. It is only a 2 year old place. another session and we were both hungry. there is a place a on soi 19 that has good foor cheap so we went for a bite. while we were there we continued to talk about her guy. In the course of this I was telling her that i knew about the bar scene before i came on my first trip from reading a book, and knew about BF, prices for st/LT etc.

She asked what prices and I told her. when I said 2K long time max, she said Biff gave her 4K. I said that was way too much. "he is rich" Still too much to pay LT. 'but I take him around BKK, to pattyaya," etc... Still too much, i wouldn't pay 4K for anyone. Her mood took a sudden shift as she started to spit venom at me. "ok, i am just cheap bar girl, not worth 4K, give me my money now, don't call me anymore!!" She took this in a much different manner than I had meant it, or more likley had expected her to inteerpret it. I guess honesty only goes so far. I tossed her some baht and she stormed out. Next. The sudden change from open discussion to fuck you was quite unsettling in its speed and intensity. I had another chaa-yen to relax and went back to the Grottino.

Time to head over to Corleones on Soi 8 to met up with a bunch of BB2nite guys. That was a pretty nice place inside. they had a free BBQ that was very good. This was a good time to get to see guys I had met before and new bros too. by 9 the band was starting and some of us headed to NEP to see some bull riding at Carnival. i hadn't sat in the seats around the bull pit before nad it's a good place for fun and seeing th stage. I saw a BG to get to know and had a bull-girl bring her over. She was nice and sat right on my lap.

I enjoyed exploring her body but wasn't BFing so when she had to dance, off she went. A few of the guys rode the bull, a lot beetr than i could have and it took some work by the operator to pop them off. Next was over to Carousel. the line-up was much better than the other nigt, but i think that waitresses there are better looking group than the dancers. Maybe it is that they still have some clothes on ans is just pyschological. Either way I made eyes/smiles at a few dancers and one came over aftr her set. She was fun and must have wanted to be a urologist as she promptly began to give me a groin exam. I encouraged her to training in this and suggested she have a drink.

But I was still not BFing yet and she was soon back on stage. I think I have gotten over bfing too early now. next it was Rainbow4. this place was packed with girls on stage and punters sruuounding it. the trouble with this place is that the 2 stages are L shaped, but the ell is more open. But the girls don't rotate so you only see about a half dozen girls from any one spot and the dance shifts are long. But with that said, there are lots of hott chicks there. As we were directed to a few open stools I ran into Fon. I hadn't planned on BF her. she snuggled right up and sat with me for a while and talked about my activiies of the last days. Could she go with me tonight? I don't know. why not?

Maybe I take a different lady, it is a long trip to thailand for me to stay with same lady too much. She hung in there and talked some more. eventually it was "maybe take me tonight?" there are alot of ladies here, maybe i try a new one tonight" I reminded her I was in town for 3 more weeks and would still take her a few more times. But it was so crowded and hard to move around I decided to suggest that I would take her tonight but the next time I would come in I wanted her to help me get a different lady. If not I wouldn't BF her any more. "OK" BF paid and finally a drink for her, after over 30 min. We went to RB2 for a drink. I prefer the bars like the RBs and Playschool with packed stages to the less crowded bars.

In there she saw a friend of hers from PS and she sat and talked a bit. Semms she had been BFed but had some problem with the farang. I never got just what happened, but the upshoot was the girl demanded 2K from the guy and to just split up. He paid up so she was back in the bar with a BF and 2 K in hand, no boom boom and on the look for more. She was also saying that most of the girls in RB2 were doing Yaba, and all had Thai BF. after she left fon was saying thai bf don't like to work and get money from the girls. If no moneyy they yyak yak bad to lady and maybe do like this(hitting motions).

So they tell their GF to go fuck falang and get me money. yes she replied. It was about 1am so back to the grottino. She realy liked the room there as all the girls do. after shower, boom-boom etc ( as a side note if you haven't tried the new KY warming oil, i give it 2 thumbs up) the talk got back to the subject of Boyfriends. Fon said she didn't have a Thai BF but came claen that she had a guy from Australia that had been suporting her for 2 years and 3 monthes. He is 61 years old and is in BKK every 2-3 monthes for a 2-3 day stop over for his job. He travels all the time, and even if she was in Austrl.

he would only be there less than 2 weeks a month. Again she hadn't told him she was back at the bar. But he was one reason she didn't go LT these days(well it really was that she was afraid that her family would tell him about the job if he called). Was she a bad girl? If she had multiple guys as boyfriend, yes, but if just him it's ok you need to have a job I said. after her therapy session was over she hit the road and i got a good nights sleep. Now that i have had a few great days of multiple tarts, tomorrow starts my meet-ups with some "good" girls i have met on the internet. I'm expecting this to be no less drama filled than the past few days.

I got a late start as i stayed up late to talk with Fon. It was afterr noon when I crawled out of the Grottino for some breakfast. i went to Crepes and Co. on Soi 12. The menu was pretty exstensive and they had a Tapas special menu too. The food was ok, but a bit expensive. I had an iced tea, pancakes and peach crepe, which ran me 435B. For that price i can go to one of the 5 star hotel buffets, albeit not at 12:30pm. I stopped by the tailor to pick up my clothes but the pants hadn't arrived yet. So I went back to the Grottino to plot my next sperm outlay. I decided a Ratchada soapy massage run was in order. But it was only 1:30 so I watched tv until 3 and then headed out to the subway. The beauty of the locatio of the Grottino is it's 5 min walk to the MRT or BTS. It is a 17B fare from Asok to Huai Khwang. Coming out exit 3 the Emmanuele sign is staring you in nthe face. Nice. But I had Hi Class on my mind.

I went in but there were just a couple of girls in the fishbowl. Papasan: lady do mak-up, 10 min, ok? OK. Well there were about 4 Thai guys also waiting and as a deceny girl came out she didn't even sit down before she was snatched up. I decided the odds were not good here so headed out. Emmanuele was next (next door). They had about 10-12 girls in the bowl, but nothing special. I made it over to Nataree (50 yards away) and the fish bowl was swimming with talent and there were plenty of sideliners too. As I looked over the bowl a girl came in, tallish, very white and a nice rack. As she sat down papasan was saying she good lady. Sold. 2K for her and 100B for papa. Up we went hand in hand. Nok (#59)was 27 yo from Chiang Rai. I later found out she has a 5 yo daughter but had no signs of this. First was soapy slide. She used some gel with water, not soap suds per se.

This was much slicker and really was a much more erotic felling than others I have had, She used those love melons of hers very well, and Southern Poskat was never lacking attention the whole time in one form or another. Next was the tub wash followed by a good session on the bed. She was very chatty and laughing so it was a very comfortable time. I got a covered bJ that was as good as it was going to be as a CBJ and she was ready to move around on the bed as much as I wanted. A+ for effort. A bit of post-coital cuddling and time was up. She encouraged me to return and see her again, but as I was leaving, I noticed that the wall on the left of the FB and the wall along the entrance was now filled with hot sideliners. After all, the same hole gets old real fast in Thailand. so back on the subway which I will say is packed with cute girls and very few farang on board. By now I was ready for a meal and went to the honey hotel's(soi 19) restauarant and had a plate of pad thai. It was tasty but pretty spicy. I like spicy nid noi.

Back to the hotel for a bit of a rest and by 7:55 I was ready to hit Soi Cowboy for the first time this trip. It is about a 10 min walk from the Grottino, and is even easier as you can cross asok by going through the subway station. Nice. I headed right to the Dollhouse as my first stop. I sat down and orderd a coke and saw a very cute girl giving me the eye. I commned the guy who designed the outfits for the girls at the Dollhouse. It is a sheer tube-top and small bottom. This leaves no doubt as to the body of the ladies. I saw 2 ripe juicy peaches staring at me from this lady I noted. A smile was returned and with a wave she was off the stage and next to me. This is the way it should be, in some bars the girls have to dance there whole set before coming off, mai dee. so she went over to get her drink and ended up on my lap. Wow, those tits were nice and tight, and she encouraged my quality control work on them. After we had gotten through the standard questions I asked BF? Her tongue in my mouth was the answer. I interpreted that was yes. 500B and 10 min later we were making our way back to the Grottino.

Let me tell you those tits were much nicer unleashed in the privacy of the room. After her shower she came out with the towel just around her waist. What a trooper.The sofa on the Grottino rooms is very handy in these situations and I exploited it as best I could. After my shower (30 sec) it was onto the bed. I kept her on top to get the best vantage of those luscious tits. "I like you squeeze" she said grabbing a handfull herself. Since my personal motto is "Others First" I happily cumplied. She was pretty good in the sack, for a hot chick that is. Later as i was quizing her about herself she told me she takes classes for journalism and doesn't work every night. I said it was good she can get money for going to school y work bar. "And shopping" she added. Nice. I mentioned I had worked while in college, and she replied that the bar job was good for money but others not good. In fact Uni grads made less than BGs and lots of then after grad came to the bar. You can only make money in bar for so long, so get that first. Pretty smart girl. She lived with her family 21 yo, and had been in BKK for 12 years so she only did short time was that OK?Yes it was as i had ST on the plan all along.

Paid off she went out but asked to see me again. I will. At least for a photo session of her next time. I have been holding off with pics of the girls so far as I have 3 non-P4P girls lined up and I want to not have those pics on there. But after they have seen my Chicago pics, It wil be girls gone wild again. So I threw clothes back on and went back to SC yo my favorite bar there, Tilac. I find the girls there to be fun and plenty of hotties to my taste. i got a seat and looked over the selections. It seemed like there weren't too many ladies in the line up but that is decieving since it has 2 sategs but they only put up 5 on each at a time. So I settled back to see what came up. a couple of average/US cute girls (average in Thailand/cute in the US) came over and stared to chat me up. they were fun and sat for a long time talking about me and them and the bar. Well, I know the Tilac girls love tequila so i suggested they had a shot. It is now game on. A few shots later they are in fine form nad we are talking about the ladies I had BF from there. I pointed a few out, but didn't see my favorite, Am. They asked me what she looked like and my description didn't fit the Am theu knew.

Well I saw Am hit the stage and she had grown her hair quite long, so that was the difference. The girls called over to her and waved her over, but it is full shift policy in Tilac. As Am came off the first stage she headed ver to the far one. I wasn't waiting any more and BF her from the stage. i never do this but she was a well known commodity. When Am was changed and came over it took her a few minute (if she ever really did) to rmember me as I had been almost 2 years since i had seen her last. Well now the tequila shots really began to flow. I like Am to have about 5-6 in her and be nicely liqured up. However in the past time it looks like she is now a full-blown alkie. She really poured them down and told me about having had 16 shots the last week. But no sick or hangover she boasted. Famous last words. She used to work over at Country Road next door so we went over there to play a game of pool. This is same owner as tilac so LD payoff is in effect here too, but I knew that so mai phen rai. I got introduced to all the staff there and ad the honor of doing a shot of tequila with them( guess who paid) I told her enough of that shit. OK, sorry.

She is a bit of a pool shark and kicked my ass, sinking 2 balls on one shot.Ouch. one more game for her as the winner with someone else.She wins again but is ready for boom boom she says. Paid up and into the night. Uh Oh total rain down pour like in a shower. taxi to Grottino and back to the sofa. Her clothes fly off and she is in rare form. She had asked me how I remebered her and I told her I had a few pics from last time and they got a lot of use if you know what I mean. She didn't. but she really loved this and was pouring on the affection. Maybe she thought she had a potentail sponsor on-line. She didn't. either way it was sex before and after showers. While she is about 170cm she is very slim so she got tossed around a bit. she seems to enjoy it. Ok we are both tuckered out so it is lights out. But wait a minute. What is that I hear? She doesn't sound good. I prepmtivlet pull/carry/drag her into the toilet and let her head rest on that cool porcilian. 20 min of dry "but I never get sick" heaves heaves, she says she is ok back to bed. she wasn't.

So I pulled the trash can over and pushed her head to the side of the bed. The nighttable was a nice resting place for her head to prop it over the can. It is not the softest, but I know from my drinking days that at this point it felt like a feather pillow to her. Seh then went into some interesting routine of asking for cold then hot water to drink. She kept saying hotter until, you guessed it, TOO HOT!! she shrieked. I got a good laugh at that as I had seen that coming a mile away. Well this went on for about 45 minutes, I took good care of her as I felt this was a karma payback for all the drunken times I had spent barfing after banging the GF of the time, and their care of me. By 1:30AM she passed out and I turned her on her side and watched a movie until 2:30 to make sure I didn't have to drag her body to the dumpster in the morning. But while she was at the cans edge she told me she had gone to the hospital begore and the DR had told her to stop drinking whiskey.

She switched to tequila. WOW. She then asked me if I wanted to know whay she went to the hospital. Sure. It seems she had hooked up with a Japanese guy who wanted to take care of her, marry her and have a baby with her. OK so it was off to live at his condo and stop with the condoms. You can see where this trainwreck is heading, Im sure. Well Mr. Jap was a bit controlling. In fact when he went to work he would lock her in from the outside. After a week of this she was out of there, but wait, now she was mai mens and throwing up often. You got it, she's knocked up really good. So a phone call to Mom in Khong Khean and it is decided that if baby with no husband, no good. So bye-bye baby. This all had gone down 3 weeks ago. I suggested all this stress was behind her rampant boozing. "Don't know".

She finally is up at 1PM, by my coaxing and we are chatting about our next encounter. I'm going to Phuket this Tuesday and all my repeat ladies are clamoring to go. She is too. I say no, but when I come back I will BF her and the other 2 girls we were drinking with and go to a disco. She looks at nme funny and lays THIS bombshell on me. "I can't go to Disco, I'm only 19". My jaw hits the floor as I remind her that we had first met in tilac almost 2 years ago. as they say :you do the math". she said yes, I just never give ID at hotel. Note to self, "stop talking so fucking much with these girls". frustrated1.gif

And on the 7th day he rested, Well, almost.

After Am finally left I was feeling pretty tired so I took a bit of a nap. I woke up around 4PM and called 2 girls to try and set up dates. Tawn had said she was free tonight,but I hadn't heard from her. Giving her a call I found out that she was not available since she was still working. She is in a family business making Thai silk clothes and had to make some deliveries. OK.

So I line her up for tommorow night. We'll see. I next call Dao. She is 27 from Chiang Mai and is setting up a shop there for her and her brother. she also works in realestate and for her aunt's travel business.

She gets the afternoon slot tomorrow. I'm hungry so i go out to Sukhumwit for some moo ping, my favorite street cart item. what a bargain at 5B a stick. OK, it's about 6:30Pm, what to do? I am thinking that i need a quiet night as I can feel my batteries are running down. If I get to powered out, I won't be able to charge back up. So it' back to the grottino and watch a movie.

But by 9PM I'm feeling a bit better so I take a quick shower, and investigate some other Soi Cowboy bars. I decide to do shebas, suzie wong and long gun in that order. But as I mosey along SC, i get grabbed by a BG who had tried to talk me into apache last night. I give her an A for effort and say, OK 1 drink.

The line up in there is weak and limited. the deadly duo!I have a nam soda and she gets whiskey water. She teels me she saw me go with Am last night. I told her she missed the first girl from dollhouse too!. Well this "lass" is describing to me how horney she is all the time and has to have sex 3 times a night or she can't sleep.

Oh, and all orifii are open and available for my inspection!! She also points out a BG on stage that is a 3 holer too. Maybe i like 2 ladies tonight? No thanks. I never wrestle out of my own weight class. Drink finished and I am in Shebas. The outfits of the girls are good here too, again a mesh top that keeps nothing from the imagination.

I see a nice BG and give her a smile and wave. She comes over after her shift and is named Nadia, 21 from Phuket. Turns out that her mother is the mamasan here. I thought that was a bit fucked up, but mai phen rai. Nadia had a nice tongue stud that sh showed ma and told me she knew how to use it to "make feel good". I leave after a drink, but will see her for a ST soon. On the Suzie wongs. the lineup is more exstensive there and a good diversity in the looks of the girls. I have a girl join me, 28 yo.

she's nice but quiet. Long gun is packed with punters but not too many girls on stage. Most of the lookers in there are walking around in regular clothes, having already been Bfed maybe. I'm a bit put off by that so i go to an old stand bye, Black and White. Not as many ladies in there as I'd like, but a few lookers.

The BW girls are always fun in my mind. A BG came over and saked to sit down. OK. We chatted for 2 min and she told me her friend liked me when I walked in, but sent her over first. She pointed her out, and I said get her over here. Very cute, having a slight J-Lo look to her. I have read reports when guys mention this and could never see it in my mind, but there it was. Nadia (again) This girl spoke great english and was very fun.

I suggested some tequila shots. These were done body shot style, with my nipples the body part. then a nother round and both girls were licking, sucking my nipples as I was massaging their behinds. This gave the girls on stage a nice show and their shouts got the attention of the bar.

this only fired my girls up more as Nadia climed up on my and was grinding her crotch into my face. A real bargain at 120B a shot. Well all good things must end, and we transferred our raging libidos back to the grottino. More action on the couch and it was shower time. I gave nadia a little lingerie item I had brought over from Amelika so she didn't have to come out in the towel. For Me? Yes. Other lady wear this? Yes. Then i don't like. Just one lady before. OK. she's bakc ot and a 30 sec shower for me. Nadia is a pretty horny girl and we have a very fun time exploring each other.

Holy Shit, what is this, i find? A nice clit ring piercing!! Ok, that better get a good tonguing to make sure it's clean. For once there is no Dr. Poskat psycho-anaylist session and it's off to dreamland.

June 20th

the morning got off to a nice stiff start due to Nadia's handywork. I had thought that the rocket was a bit out of fuel but she managed to find the back-up reserve after some enthusiastic "searching". By now it's 11AM and we watch a movie and an Iron chef episode. I love that show, pretty crazy cooking with hilarious commentary. I'm meeting Dao for lunch at 2PM, so i kick Nadia out with the promise of more good fortune to cum her way. A very fun and service oriented BG. "The customer always cums first!!" OK. Now to head over to Robinson's to meet Dao.

Robinsons is a good landmark to meet girls at since it's not too easy to explain the Grottino location, at least so that they can find it. I'm actually waiting in the McD's there to beat the heat and don't see her. I call her and she's just around the corner. Here she is and quite a hottie. From chiang Mai, white skinned and also some nice boobs are being sported. I'm jonsing for farang food and the westin is right there.

Up we go to the 7th floor retaurant. The buffet looks good, but only for 30 min more. so we order off the menu. French provencale' it looks like, fine by me. Snails and lamb chops for me, just the lamb for her. the food is taking a bit of time so they give us free bowls of lobster bisque. Nice.

As we talk i find that dao has done a good bit of traveling. she's been to london, and also Australia, but not the US. That was the first place she tried to go to and didn't get the visa. It seems she has a lot of "friends" and never stays at a hotel, while visiitng for weeks-monthes. HMMMMMM. She lives with 2 Thai girls here in bKK, one has a Brit BF working here and the other a Thai BF who is a pilot. She tells me about a shop she is setting up in Chiang Mai that her brother will run everyday and she will split her time between BKK and CM. Sounds like quite the little entrepenaur, but i'm not sure where she's coming up with the seed money for her store stock. Next week she's back to CM then to china with her grandparents for a week.

it's clear that our schedules don't match up for the time i'm in Thailand, i'm leaving for Phuket tomorrow for a week and she's back to CM then the to china. Too bad, she speaks english very well and seems high quality. But I guess that's why she has a lot of "friends"!! By now it is almost 5pm so I beg off to return to the Grottino to get set for my next meet-up while she heads to World Trade area for shopping, having a 30% discount voucher for some store.

Back to the SG and i get a SMS from my next victim. Am I still available? I give her a call and say I'm free, how about 8PM? "Come on man" is her reply, 7pm, at Robinsons. OK tilac, I'll be there. So this time i'm waitng outfront and don't see her. I'm sending her a text and she calls, where are you? I'm here. I don't see you. I am at the top of the steps and she says ok, I see you, she's inside. Wow, this chick is 5'4" about 110Lb. That is a nice package. Blazing smile. I'm in trouble, I think to myself.

Better get a very firm grip on the wallet!! It's no use, I've lost all reason. I suggest we go across Sukhumwit to the sheraton since I know she likes jazz and there is some group there. she's on booard. We go to Rossinis, an excellent italian joint. hi-class. food was terrific and about 40 cents on the dollar for what I'd pay back in chicago for similar quality. she is born Lao but moved to LOS, Ubon, since her father "don't like communist".

They have a farm there she used to get up at 4Am to work the field, tend the buffaloes (many many buffalo). She moved to BKK 5 years ago to join her pee chai, and pee sao and her husband to eanr money to send back. she didn't want to stay on the farm since she saw the toll farm life was having on her mothers physique. lot's of jobs in different dept stores and now the 2 sisters have a business making Thai silk clothes. the brother in law is a truck driver and they plan to send the brother to school.

this is clearly a very close family unit who are working together to make a life for themselves and care for the parents. She is quite beautiful and could easily be a sideliner making lots of baht but that would never occur to her it seems. This type of attitude makes a lie, i think, of the "she has no other choice" arguement. OK. Dinner finished and it's over to the jazz grotto. an excellent group. As they are playing the leader makes an announcment of a special guest joining them.

seems there is a guy who was in the Tommy Dorsey Orchestra present and he got up and played 2 somgs. an 80yo guy who could hardly get up on the stage. but with the microphone and trumpet in hand this guy really took off. What a show!!.

It's 11Pm and she is ready to go. OK, how will you get home? BTS to Mo Chit and cab from there. OK. We go out and I try to give her 200B so she can just take a cab direct from here. "No, No I cannnot!!"

That's the final body blow. I'm in love.

I sleep alone for the first time in Thailand. I don't want to sully my time with Tawn by now getting some dirty tart. Just kidding. i have a 9aM flight to Phuket and don't want to be up all night. The usual 30 sec check out form the Grottino and a cab to airport. Check in for Air Asia flight. At one minute before boarding I slither up to the gate and am the 5th person on board. I get the seat for the emergency exit with full stretch-out leg room. Nice.

An uneventful flight and we are cumming ito phuket. Wow. What scenery. This is my first time here. I thought it would be good to spend some baht here to help out the economy. I am staying at a hotel named Stoney Monday. It's a new place in the north end of Patang. Their slogan is "just another day in Paradise". False advertising at it's best. I had them pick me up for concenience. But on arrival I don't see any placard bearer for me.

I call the place and the mannager assures me he is there and that "you need looking more", as if I'm too stupid to see aguy with a card having my name on it. It turns out he isn't there and he shows about 10 min later. OK, no problem. They also suggest you book a room on the 4th/5th floor for a great view. The view is good, but they don't mention it is all walk-up. Not nice.

Tjhey also mention it's a nice relaxing area. True enough in the day time, but there is a Thai club directly across the street that pumps the bass beat until 3AM nightly. Really not nice. OK. I realx for a while and then go for a walk around to the beach (5 min) and then along beach raod up to Bangla. Up to 2nd road and back to the Stoney. about 2 hours all in. Patang is mostly ok structurally, but it is really really hurting for tourists.

About 10PM I walk down to Bangla to see what is happining BG wise. I try my luck down Soi Eric first. Beer Bars along both sides and table in the middle. I run the BG gauntlet,wow they are agressive. But only so-so looking and I finally pull over at a bar that has a hot little BG shaking her money maker in front. Beer is from Chiang Mai. Speaks good english.

A drink for the both of us and I chat her up. We are gettin along great, but during the second round I find out she is the cashier. OOPS. She's stuck here until close as the boss only trusts her with the money. Can I come back at 2AM? No. Too tired. OK. See you tomorrow, I go find lady for now. I walk up towards Bangla thinking I'll try a different Soi. But as I'm gooing a BG catches my eye. Hot, with nice boobs and taller than most BGs. HMMMM.

I almost call katoey and keep on, but decide a drink won't hurt. OK she passes the elbow test. Nice. Basic bar chat and Biff rings the bell. tequila shots all around, thanks Biff. I suggest we go back to the stoney for some one-on-one action. She informs me I need to pay her. OK. I say jusy ST, she wants 2K. I laugh and say too expensive, check bin. OK, what you want to pay? 1K. 1500B good for me she says. Deal.

She's 171cm and not the typical scrawny BG. Tuk tuk trip to the stoney (100B) and up the stairs. by the 3rd flight I hear the grumble. On 4 I tell her just 3 more. OYYYY. Just kidding, here we are. We get better aquainted on the sofa for a while as the aC cools the room. Then it's shower time. I tell her I'm afraid to shower by myself, both of us ok? OK. Very nice. I enjoyed exploring her body and was jealous of a bar of soap for the first time in my life. The Stoney provides his and hers kimonos which is nice. It's like Christmas morning and I have a nice present to slowly unwrap. OK.

I had some starfish worries but she put those to bed with some enthusiastic kissing. She reaches down south and finds me ready for action. BBBJ. Over to the bed and she gets DATY. Very tight lips. She's a bit worried about the size of my massive tool, but I tell her cha cha, mai jeb. OK. We do it up and down and all around. She has a good time or is a good actress. I don't care which, I had fun. She showers and get's a bit richer. I tell her I can see her again. "I always same bar".

Lights out on my first day in Phuket. Nice.

'I try my luck down Soi Eric first. Beer Bars along both sides and table in the middle. I run the BG gauntlet,wow they are agressive'

555...........i know what you mean.

my regular Bar in Soi Eric is the last on the Right and i am so used to the BG gauntlett,sometimes hard to fight them off.

even when hand-in-hand with a Girl they do not give up.

t wasn't the greatest night's sleep with the damn Thai night club going until 3AM. I had breakfast at the stoney and was out the door by 10AM. I had done a bit of research on Phuket.com and had a few day tours in mind and a ceratin tour booker to use.

I walked down and along beach road checking out the different vendors and restaurants. Most have the same prices for fish, shrimp, lobster etc. I found the booker I was looking for and set up 3 tours, sea canoeing, Phi Phi Island and snorkeling and white water rafting. She gave me good prices on these tours, but I also knew what to expect.

I was by the south end of Patong by now and walked up to 2nd road to head back to my little slice of Pergatory. Along beach road is a nice cool breeze, but when you are away from there it is very hot. I stopped at a small european place and had a drink and some lunch. Shrimp coctail and a terrific smoked salmon sandwich. When I got back to the stoney, I asked the girl at the desk to give to tour booker a call as I hadn't been exactly sure of the adress, being in a little soi off 2nd. Both she and the manager gave me a pretty hard time for not booking with their tour desk.

They had much cheaper raters they said, but I know it was not for the same companies I had gotten specifically. That was a subtle point they couldn't/wouldn't grasp. OK had been a busy hot day so far so I decided a nap was in order. That killed a few hours nicely. About 7pM i went out to find dinner and along 2nd road on the beach side Thais set up little resaurants in the parking lots of the shops. The prices are good there, about 1/2-1/3 of along beach road. I had a dozen large prawns cooked in mild curry and a heap of vegetables.very tasty. 9:30PM and it's time for Bangla again. This time I decided to try out the other sois along Bangla and the beer bars in them I first headed for Cap'n Kirk's on Soi Easy.Wow, what a bunch of barkers. They were either old, fat or ugly or some unholy combination of the 3.

I stayed for a drink since I had gotten grabbed by a Bar hag as I slowed to look them over. She proudly stated she was 30 with 2 kids, and had the saggy tits to prove it. I took her at her word. I made my way through the other Sois along Bangla with an equel lack of sucess at finding tonight's vicitm. I stoped abd had a few drinks along the way and bought a few for the 2-3 ladies who wouldn't let me pass with out a slowdown and stop.

Really disapointing. So finally by 12:30 am I was back to Soi Eric. I was walking by the first bar on the left as I entered and just as I got by it a very cute and clearly fresh girl grabbed me and got me over for a drink. OK.

A drink for each of us and I next meet her sister ("same mother/father"). "drink for her, OK?" OK. 1 min later cute and fresh tells me she needs to go work and heads back to the front of the bar to greet passing farangs. Sis notes my unhapiness and informs me, "it's ok, she is new staff, don't go with farang. I believe this was supposed to make me feel better about the situation!! So far score poskat 0 Bar 3. Who else you like? OK, her. Sorry she is mens. score poskat 0 Bar 4.

I see another likley candidate and give her a smile. She walks over, oh wait she is walking right past me to talk to another bG. Sis see this and laughs. The shut out is still in effect. Now I see a an ok looking girl with nice boobs. Sis says "she good, like fucking" and waves her over. Very little english, but no problem, I'm not up for philosphy by this time. brief chit chat and I ask if she would like to "go hotel?"

Why ask me she says. Why don't I go hotel you? oK. But as these high stakes negotiations are happening the bar tender decides she needs to get me to buy this girl another drink. Even though I'm trying to talk to the BG about leaving the bar tender won't give up and finally I look at her like WTF and she says OK, up to you. Now I'm sick of this bar and call for Check bin. they are stunned when asked if I BF lady I say no. i don't like this bar I tell them and won't take a lady from here. Shocked looks and much discusiion.

Solly, Solly, take lady, ok? No way toots. Check bin khrap. By now it is 1am and I am in no mood to search further. Up to the top of Bnagla and grab a moto taxi to Soi Eden and the stoney. This is the first time I have been unsucessful in getting a nights victim.

Archived