June/July '05

poskat

When we last saw our hero he was heading to bed unsatisfied........

after a good night's sleep I was up and ready for my first day trip in Phuket. I was going on a sea canoe trip for the afternoon and evening. I went down and had a late brakfast. I was tired of eggs by this point and was now ordering toasted ham/cheese and tomato sandwiches. I got picked up by the van about 11AM and we went to get a few more people and then travelled to Phang Nga where we would leave from. This took a bit over an hour. The weather was hot but as we waiited to get on the boat it started to rain, pretty heavily at times. We got a brief outline of the trip route while we were waiting. Then it was onto the boat and off we went. On route to our vist island we got a briefing on the whole hong tour thing. It seems there are these large limestone islands with cliffs that go up about 200-300 feet.

About 25 years ago a guy named John Grey went and investigated these places and found that there were caves at the base of them that sometimes opened up into big lagoons inside if the islands. The locals never had known of these before. It is now big business with several companies running tours through these "hongs". But they have to pay close attention to the tides as the caves are underwater at hightides, and the lagoons are dry at lowest tide. We were served a vegetarian lunch that was pretty good and lots of fruit. Aslo water and soft drinks were provided with the tour. It was a cool ride to the islands, the rain was very heavy and we couldn't see very far through it so it was like in some horror movie.

But the rain kept the temp down and that was ok with me. We were paired up with others on the tour and it was 2 in a canoe with one guide to do the rowing. We went in a bunch of different hongs in 2 different islands. The scenery in these was pretty spectacular, but with the rain no monkeys or other animals were seen. Some of the caves were pretty low and we had to lay on our backs to go through them. Later the cook on board prepared a fresh Thjai seafood dinner with about 6 selections and vegatables and rice too. This was again very good eating. After dinner we got a lesson in the making of krathongs and each pair of two made their own. At dusk We went back to one of the hongs and lit the candles and had a little Loy Krathong ceremony as they drifted along the lagoon.

That was great, in the gathering darkness, as the krathongs floated along and we floated in and out of them. These were collected and we went back to the boat. It was about 1.5-2 hours ride back and we then were put in the vans to go back to Patong. It was first on, first off so I was back at the Stoney by about 10PM. I was a bit hungry and decided to go out and find someplace to get a burger. I had a 7:30AM wake-up for my Phi-Phi island snorkeling tour and thought I would just eat and hit the sack. I made my way down 2nd road but didn't see anything I liked. I came to Sawatdirak Rd and decided to go down there as I had read about a beer bar complex on it. I found it most of the way down but as with many of the complexes there were just a handful of girls at them.

OK. So I was soon at beach road and decided to just walk up to bangla and see what I could get to eat along the way. I just couln't find what I was looking for, I didn't really know myself at this point. So I wandered up Bangla and as I came to the top of it I decided to go up to check-out Rockhard GoGo. Just to have a look, I told myself. This place is upstairs and has an L-shaped stage that the girls move down from pole to pole one song at a time. I took a seat at the corner of the L and ordered a coke. The nice thing about where I was sitting was the girls came on stage from the short end of the L and I got first looks at them. A few went by that didn't interest me and I was getting ready to go when a couple of new girls out of the hatch caught my eye.

Nice and skinny, with a bit of the 'I'm a dirty girl" look to them. a few smiles and waves back and forth and I waved one of them to come over to me. She said she had to dance along the whole stage but would come over when she was off. both her and her friend had blonde "I like Japanese guys" hair and sure enough when she and her friend were heading over to my table the friend got waylaid by a table of our Nipponese brothers. Ok, so much for a threesome. The usual questions and a drink for this lass and she soon asked me if I was going to BF her. I didn't want to be up too late and I said yes. 600B and she was off to change. She came back wearing a very sexy "yes, Im a tart" outfit with one of the shortest micro-miniskirts I have seen. Awsome.

I tell her I'm hungry to a cheeseburger and she points a place out just at the head of Bangla. OK. We sit down and I order a bacon cheesburger and she orders a thai salad, papaya, I think. As we are talking I find out she is a Uni grad, Chulkalongorn she says. But she got sick of working in the telecom job she had as it was no chance for promotion and low pay. "now I sell my pussy". Nice. She had, of course, only been working at Rockhard a shorttime. I told her I was glad that I had waited for my trip a few monthes since all the ladies I talked to had been here 2-3 monthes. If I had come earlier, no ladies would have been here. She didn't get the joke. I also find out that on her way from the stage to me another falag asked her to join him. But she told him she already agreed to come over to me but if I didn't BF her she'd be back to him. I admired her for her customer service and ethics.

As we are talking I find out that her mother is visiting from BKK and they both were going back to BKK in a few days. But she didn't really want to go because when she saw her friends they wou;ld all ask her how she liked her job selling her pussy. I told her to tell them to talk to her banker about that. But this fit great into my ST plans for her. A tuk-tuk ride back to the Stoney and we headed up stairs. 5 flights walk-up. That sucked more and more as the week went on. Did I mention I didn't like this hotel? it will get worse as the tale unfolds. So I hear the usual groans as we keep making the turn for another flight of stairs, and I point out the artwork along the wall to distract her.

This was a semi-sucessful tactic all week. Finally we get to my slice of heaven, and are at the door of the room. I put the key in the slot to get the air con going and we stay out on the sundeck over looking the bay as we talk. I find out she was married before, but "now finick". She is 24 and it has been over for a few years. I don't follow up this line of conversation and instead manuver us onto one of the lounge chairs. She takes the hint and cuts out the chatter moving to the language of love. Well it seems she is a bit of an exhibitionist and gives me a nice BJ right there on the deck. "Maybe somebody see us, I don't care" she says between mouthfuls. nice.

I like that kind of Can Do attitude. I finish in her mouth and in a classy move she goes to the edge of the roof and sprays my DNA out of her mouth to the lucky people on the sidewalk below.OK. Into Hong Poskat and a few showers later I'm flipping her all over the place like she is a pancake. A bit after she says she needs to go. I offer her her fee, she wants a bit more than I want to part with. She starts to get a bit agitated and I suggest a happy medium, she get more after she takes another ride on the Wild Poskat. She understands she is selling a durable commodity and agrees with my idea. So everybody is a winner. Don't you just love a happy ending? I do a few times a day.

I woke up early, 7 AM for my day of snorkeling and Phi phi island tour. Taking a shower I noticed that there wasn't any soap. OK. While having a breakfast sandwich I told the girl at the desk about this, she said OK. Right at 7:30AM I got picked up for my trip. I will say this, these tour groups have their schedules down pat and so far have been right on the money. A few more pick-ups and we were driven to the harbor we would leave out of. Today was a pretty sunny day and it didn't appear there would be any rain in the forecast. This tour has more people on it than yesterdays, and the speedbaot is full. I mention this to the guide as we are laeving and he says it is because since it is not so busy, they are just doing a few runs each week, when they get a full boatload. I later find out that they are not being paid regularly and are just getting the tips from the guests.

Whether his is true or not I don't know, I just gave what I would have either way at the end. So we have a great ride out to the islands. The front of the boat is crowded but the guide calls me up to talk to some other guys from the US. Seems they are setting up a travel company and are doing a SE Asia tour and trips to be able to recoomend places and selections better. So it is a free trip for them, nice. We first go to the island that was the site for filming the movie the beach. It is a pretty small place but has great scenery and good for pictures. next we go to a bay on the other side of this place and go swimming for anbout 15 min. This is 3M deep clear blue water. It is a lot of fun to swim and dive down here. We next go to another island and see some cave where people live in and collect birds nests for use in making bird nest soup. It used to have tours in it, but got bought up by some Chinese company and now it is no admittance and had some guards as well.

I think they said the birds nests go for $2000 a kilo, but I might be wrong on this number. Next was a stop to see and feed some monkeys along some cliff. Two of the monkeys even came on board to get some prime bananas and I got some good close-up photos of my evoluionary brother. Now we were at our first stop for snorkeling. I had brought 2 underwater cameras for some nice colorful fish pics. But the water was a bit sandy and the visibilty wasn't the greatest. I got some pics at any rate. We then went to see Phi Phi island. As we went the gude gave a brief talk about the tsunami and it's effects. They had been on a tour that day, but were far out enough that it was just a bobbing that they experienced.

He showed some photos of before and after pics of the bunglaow resorts that were wiped out by the wave. He also said they were sponsoring some kids that were orphaned by the event and had CD's of video footage of the waves. They were selling these for a 500B donation for these kids or the movie the Beach for the same. I wasn't sure about this and didn't get one. When we got to Phi Phi we saw a lot of areas that are still in bad shape. There no roads on this island so all clean up and rebuilding has to be done with out the real heavy machinery that it requires. So it will be 1 year to clan up and 2 to fully rebuild. We then went to the other side of the island to have lunch at a beach side restaurant.

The food was both Thai and western buffet and pretty good. We then went to the other snorkeling stop that was out in the sea a bit. This was said to be the better site of the 2 we would go to. But again the water was sandy and also about 3M deep. The fish were more colorful here but it was too deep for good viewing and pics. We then went to one more small island, Khai Island to relax for the afternnon. This is a very small island maybe a few hudred meters long. But some enterprising Thais have beach chairs set up and a small stand for drinks and snacks. It seems most companies include this as a stop on their tour and groups were laeving and coming while we were there. There were some interesting rock formations on this island and a little cove that had some sea snakes in it.

I got some good pics of this. It was finally time to head back and we had another good ride. It finally clouded up in the last 10 min and we got caught in the beginning of the downpour. I got dropped off at the Stoney right at 5:30PM as advertised and went up the Everest like 5 flights to my room. I was surprised to see that there still was no soap the shower. I relaxed a bit and at 6PM went out to have some dinner. I saw the manager at the desk and told her about the soap. She said thanks for telling me. I saw the owner at the bar, but didn't talk to him. I went and did some emails and stopped at my favorite road side restaurant and had a nice seafood meal. The prices at these places was much less than those on beach road, about 1100-1200B per kilo for lobster.

I had a 1K lobster cooked in garlic pepper sauce and a crab cooked in garlic -green onions. I was pretty full by now and took a bit of a walk around to let this all digest. I returned to the Stoney at about 8PM. Once in the room, I was really surprised to still not have any soap. I was a bit tired by now and decided to take a bit of a anp and go out later. I woke up at around 11PM, but since I had another 7AM wake up for white water rafting I decided to just stay in. I have been watching a bit of the Thai version of Big Brother while here in Phuket. This is the first I have seen it. It is a 24 hour live feed of what is going on. by now they are down to just 6 people in the house down from 12.

I can make out about 20-25% of what they are saying, not much but enough to get the gist of the situations. They spend about 30% of the time either cooking, eating, or cleaning up. Each day they get some new amusement to play with, golf clubs and putting greens, or a dart board. One night they were paired off and had to re-enact music videos they got to watch before hand. One thing is for sure, they arer alsways joking around and dicking with each other.

This is so much different from the atmosphere of the US versions I have seen. I saw part where one of the players got eliminated. This must be voted on by the viewers as the other one on the chopping block jumped up and did some serious Wais to the cameras. Another fun day in Phuket came to a close. One thing is sure. I'm not too impressed with the BG situation here and didn't mind staying in at all.

I'm up early again for my white water rafting trip. This will be the first time for me so I'm ready for a fun time. This is my 3rd trip in 3 days and I'm regretting not putting a day in between as the tour booker had suggested. still no soap inn the shower so I just hose myself off and mention it again to the day girl at the desk.

I get picked up right on time by the tour van. The guide for the day is a cute girl. So I'm talking to her as we pick up the others for the trip. On the last pick up she gets in the back with me, not next to the driver. She's 25 and is a Uni grad. But her major was public administration and she didn't like that type of job. Huh? OK.

So she next went to work in a few different hotels. Last year her family had bought this river rafting company and her and a few family members now run it. It seems her cousin had been one of the rafters for about 5 years so he knew the river business of it and bought the owner out. On the way to the camp we stop at a pharmacy.

One of the other guests, a guy from Singapore, wanted to buy some asian herbal medicine and I bought some sunblock. I had gotten a good bit of sun yesterday and didn't want to get to much. I used to live on the Jersey shore and get very tan but the past 10 years I have lost that and now get burned pretty fast. before we get to the camp we stop at some place for feeding monkeys.

It seems that there are some wild monkeys that live in the mountain but have been getting fed by tourists for so long that it's the only way they know now. It's 10B a bag of nuts or small bananas. With the nuts you just toss them out, not so much fun, but I do two bags. Next I get a few bags of bananas. This is much more interactive with the monkeys, in fact they are crowding around me like I'm giving away money.

Some of them even climb up the front of me which was a bit unnerving at first but I just hand over a few and they jump off. However, I'm pulling bananas out of the bag and tossing them but I don't notice one climbing up me and he grabs the bag. He tugs on it to take it but I hold on tight. Wow, look at how big his fangs are as he gets pissed. So he gets the rest of that bag!! I have 2 bags and toss those out to the monkeys until they are gone. OK.

I walk around a bit and find a temple that is inisde a cave. 20B I think to get in. It has some cool biddhas, one a longish recliner. I take some good photos and further in there is a big group of bats on the ceiling. Nice. When I come out the guide, Nor, is looking for me, time to go. It is just about a 30 min ride to the rafting camp in Phang Na.

We get there and meet the staff who will be with us on the rafting. We next head over to the beginning of the river we will go down. There is a dam there that they will open to get the water height up and moving fast. Tehy open it 2 times a day for a morning and agternoon tour. It's hot today and not much in the way of clouds. We get quick lesson on rafting/paddling in the resevior before we start.

The raft has stirrups on the floor for your feet so you don't get thrown out of the raft if it gets turned on it's side. Or that is at least the theory. OK. We take the raft down over the dam and then have to wait for the last company to show up. They are about 30 min late and we are boiling by then. Tehy crank open the gates to the dam and the water is really pouring through. The river level rises very quickly and off we go.

There are six rafts from 3 different companies going down. It starts out a bit tame but we are soon going over some nice rapids and getting bounced about. I'm in the upper left corner and am rowing along, but it is not as easy as I might have thought. With 5 people in it the raft is pretty heavy. As we go down we get into a little cove and it's time for a dip in the river. It is a nice rocky bottom and the water is cold and moving along fast.

I swim out into the flow and get pulled along for a bit before I can get back out. Wow, this is a lot more force than I had expected. the water is only about 4 feet deep, but I could never stand against it. It makes me aware of the force the tsunami must have had and how easy it was to not make it. Back in the raft and continue down. A few time we get hung up on the rcks in the rapids and have to shift around to get the weith off the back.

The drops we went down were great, but I wasn't such a fan of the repeated times the guides steered us straight in to a rock to rebound off of. We get to the 5KM mark and all of the other rafts and rafters are done, I had taken the 10Km trip. I was pretty tired by this time, but was gald to get the rest of the rafts out. There had been a lot of times we had gotten backed up with some not moving along so fast ahead of us. At first on this 2nd leg the water was pretty calm and I was waiting for some action.

Be careful what you wish for. The remainder of this route was actiion packed and we were bounced all over the place with some big drops over rapids. On one of them the raft truned sideways and I was dropped right into the water. But with the stirrups I got pulled back out when it righted itself. Awesome. This 2nd part really tired me out and I was ready for the end when we got there.We again stopped in some small cove for more swimming OK, now it was back to the camp and lunch. Another nice meal of Thai seafood and also some BBQ chicken.

Next we took a drive over to a small waterfall and we went swimming again. This water was really cold and refreshing. That wrapped up the tour and it was back to camp to change and they had some photos that they had taken as we went down the river. I bought two and took a few pics of me and the staff. The ride back was pretty quiet as we were tired out. But I was rtalking to Nor and she gave me some fruit she had peeled. It was white around a pit. I took a bit and holy crap, it was a sour as I had ever tasted, but then got sweet.

Like biting into a lemon that had some sugar in it. She gave me a few to peel myself. The covering was brown/redt and tough and had spines on it. The next two I ate weren't as sour at first and I liked them. Back to the stoney finally. as a reward for my 5 flight climb I found some new soap in the bathroom. 6 bars in fact. I guess,in Thai fashion, they decided that after 2 days without, to give me 6 today would average to 2 each day so mai phen rai right? at any rate I enjoyed to get washed off and took a bit of a rest.

at about 7pm I went out for some dinner and ended up at a British place and had a good pork roast dinner. I wandered about to look for some t-shirts but didn't find any that I liked in my size XXL. So it was back to the stoney and rest up for my night out. at 10PM I headed out and took a moto-taxi to Bangla RD. I decided not to mess around tonight and just go right to Soi Eric. As before it was crowded with BGs at the many bars.

I fought my way down to get to the bar I had my friend the cashier at. She seemd happy to see me and asked where I had been. I talked about my trips as we both had a few drinks. She liked to dance a round a bit as we talked and I really wanted to get this little sweetie behind closed doors. During the busy season there were 2 cashiers "so I can go if I meet a nice guy" but she still was working until 2-3AM. OK.

I told her I was pretty tired from my tours but tomorrow I would come out later and after she got done we could go out. She jumped into my lap and gave me a nice kiss. As a free service she gave me a thorough oral exam with her tongue. OK, I said I was going to go. Go where? To find a lady for tonight. Frown, OK see you tomorrow. I went up towards the entrance to the soi and saw a bar that looked to have nice looking girls and some fun going on too.

I picked one out in my mind and sat down, but I was 30 sec late and Biff sat down too and started to talk to my primary target. OK. I order a coke and survey the field. A few lingering glances at 2 other girls and they come over. I do the usual questions and both of them seem nice, but Noi has a much better body than On. so at my first opportunity I slide my arm around Noi's waist. That gets me a hug and kiss.

These girls want to play connect 4 and I say ok. I haven't played in almost a year so I lose the first game fast. They want drinks for this and I say OK if tequila shots. They down them like champs and I play a few games more. But I can't really pay so much attention as Noi has her hand down my shorts. This is quite an effective strategy and they have 2 more shots quickly. OK I'm all Connect-4ed out and it's back to chatting.

Noi goes to the toilet and On tells me Noi likes fucking and she is a good choice. But I have heard that from every girls friend I have met so I don't put much stock in it. On want to play another game and suggests jenga. I like this and don't lose too often so I agree. We have a few good games with her scattering the pieces each time. I'm keeping the shots flowing to these girls and it's party time. While we are palying a friend of Noi's comes over and chats a bit. She is very cute with a great body, nice tits.

She wants a shot and I oblige her. I want to get some conversation of her and Noi joining me back at Casa Poskat but before that gets going she turns and heads away. Seems she is at a different bar and was pasing by on her way back from the toilet. OK. Noi seems sufficiently wasted to be a very fun time so I call for Check bin. Into the tuk-tuk at the head of Bangla. Up we go and we are in my version of Shangri-la.

I'm not in the mood for niceties so I start to strip her right away. She gets right in the mood and we are both quickly naked. I say we are showering together and she says what other way is there. After a nice session of soaping eacjh other up we have an enthusiastic round on the bed. She tell me she likes it from behind so she gets just that, and more. OK.

We had talked about her staying LT, but she says she needs to go and check on her kid. I said I didn't know she had one. She replied, you never asked (stupid Falang!!) It is about 2:30 am and she says she will go and come back in 2 hours. I say I'll be asleep by then so we can call it a night now. At the ST rate. Frown. Will you see me tomorrow? Sure. Pinky swear? Sure. I know I won't take her again. Bye Sweety, and it's off to dreamland.

I wake up with a hankerin' for some falang breakfast food/carbohydrates. So I head out to beach road to check out one of the big hotels for a Sunday breakfast buffet. I stop at Thara Patong, but they don't have one. I grab a moto-taxi to get to the Merlin Patong. We go down Beach Road and he lets me off in front of a reconstruction area. OK. I had remembered seeing the entrance on 2nd Road.

So I walk down Beach Road further and take the first left. It's pretty hot already and sun mak mak, no clouds in sight. I'm a little annoyed at this and and I see a road crossing the soi I'm on ahead. I take the left and go along. But it doesn't seem like this is 2nd road, as it has mostly run-down buildings on it/ I look over and see all the hotels, condo, etc of 2nd road. OK. I'll just cut across this field here and go through the back of the place over there. Except for the fact that there is some small creek that is blocking my path.

It's not clear how deep this is and I am not up for scrambling down and then back up the banks of this. So it's backtrack my steps. Oh Great. where did these 5 soi dogs appear from!!! I'm looking like one big Poskatburger to them. But one neanderthal growl from me and they know who's boss. They are, but they let me pass anyway. So I retrace my steps and come to a fork in the road I hadn't noticed before because I was looking up at a sign for a school that certifies you to teach english. I'm really hot by now and am cursing myself for this idea. Just then I see the entrance to the Merlin and slither over.

I am directed to the dining room and there before me stretches a large buffet. This place is pretty nice and not a BG to be seen among the diners. Just older falang couples or groups of ugly falang women. I never wanted to have a brown skinned beauty with me as I did at that minute. The selections at the buffet were exstensive with Both US and Euro breakfast items, and a omellete/scrambled egg bar outside. I loaded up 2 times on the various items and finished off with some fruit. 390B was the final tab, worth it at the time. As I left I asked the hostess which way to the beach.

She pointed me on my way and I walked through the whole complex, passed the pools and gym. As I came to beach road, I realize that it was right where I had been dropped off by the moto-taxi. Again I am the

stupid falang. I cross over to the beach, it is abot 11AM. As I get to the edge of the beach I am quicky set upon by a couple of Thai guys directing me to their section of lounge chairs. I just head to the closest ones. 100B for the day, OK. Do I want a drink?, Sure, Coke. Drink deliveder I am alos informed that if I'm hungry let him know.

I am soon approached for a massage or manicure/pedicure. Not right now tilac. I settle down to read a book I had with me. Soon it's time to check out the sea. Nice big waves and the water is warm. About 15 min of this fun and back to the chair. my host mentions that I have a bit of sunburn, do I want an aloe lotion massage? I say no, but an old Thai lady comes over in a few minutes to show me that she uses the goo right from the aloe plant, not some commercial brand. OK Wow, I get really slathered in this stuff and it is indeed very cooling. "Wait 30 min and do again it will make less red."

Next some guy comes along selling BBQ chicken on a stick. 1/4 chicken 40B. Sold. get 2 he says. No I'll have more later. Another dip in the sea. I put sun block on before I go in as I'm feeling a bit crispy. back in the cahir and I get another aloe treatment. It is actually making me less red on the worst spots. I buy a wooden carving from a guy where the 3 legs of a small table are carved from the same piece and are connected. my host asks how much I paid, I say 700B. He says I can get for you for 300-350B. Ask me next time.

It's now about 2PM and a couple of falang girls come along and take the cahirs next to me. The host goes through his routine and they get some drinks. He comes over to me and says they are very sexy ladies. not in my book, but they did have some decent tits, which had clearly gotten his attention. I took one more dip in the ocean and settled down to read some more. I was under the umbrella so didn't need sun block I thought to myself. Ouch that was a mistake as I realized a few hours later. I suddenly noticed I was now quite well done, and looked like a boiled lobster. OK, let's get out of here.

My Thai host had been talking to me through the day and we had discussed the tsunami nad it's effects. No Falang he said so no money. This was a common refrain heard from the Thais in my visit. He aso told me that the day of the wave he had his son working there with him. In the commotion of the tsumani he had gotten seperated from his son and never found him. His mtotbike was also gone, but the house was ok. "But nobody here get anything from the governemnt" he said. I also heard this many times.

I had planned to be on the beach my last 2 days but knew I had to stay out of the sun from now on. So I gave him a 200B tip. Was his story BS, I don't know but there surely weren't any tourists for him to earn from. I grabbed a moto-taxi back to the Stoney. I saw the owners son and asked where he was. Turns out he had just left for a trip back to Australia. What did I want? I told about some of the things I was not satisfied with and he said sorry, and I should have just talked to his son.

At any rate I was only there for 2 more nights, but I won't be recommending this place to anyone. I give this hotel, Stoney Monday, 0 out of 5 stars. Up to the room and boy was I red. I had really done it to myself this time. about 8PM I went out to get some dinner. The heat was radiaitng off of me, so I went into the pharmacy and asked for their help. I got an aloe gel lotion and another more strong lotion with dexamethasone to put on before bed.

I am not in good shape right now, and just stop right at the first place I see and get 2 bacon cheese burgers. Then it is back to the Stoney and up the 5 flights. Even this is uncomfortable, and I know I'm not going out tonight. Back in the room I get into a comfortable position and spend the rest of the night watching TV. OUCH!!!

I wake up in no better condition than the night before. I could fry an egg on the heat coming off my chest/stomach. A look in the mirror confirms that i'm still red as a lobster. OK. But this is my last full day in Phuket and I have a few things to do, like get a couple of t-shirts and look for a Thai script Harley patch at the Harley Bar just down the street. The trouble is that it is painful to even try to move around.

So I take a long cold shower to try to cool off. That is great for as long as I'm under the water but that's it. I give myself an aloe lotion covering and head out to get a few things. I just go a few blocks down to an internet shop where I had been going that was at the corner of Patong Beach road. On my way back from there I got some different stuff to eat and drink at the nearby 7-11. I spent the rest of the morning and afternoon camped out in my room as the weather was hot and sunny, way too much for me to take. at about 7PM I headed out to do some T-shirt shopping.

I'm looking for shirts that have Phyuket printed on them. It might seem like this would be easy to find, but it isn't. If you want "Von Dutch" or some other brand?s name on it, no problem. Or to have some stupid slogan or picture is also easy to get. In addition, I'm XXL, which reduced the selections even further. I went down a long 2nd road looking without sucess. I turned down Bangla Road and as I was going a long I decided to stop to have a drink. I saw a bar that had about 4-5 girls in it and a couple OK looking girls outside.

So I went over and sat down. The set up there was ok and it had nice chairs bar etc. I sat down right across from a girl on the inside of the bar. She looked up and asked me what I wanted to drink. I ordered a cola. She said OK. These were the last words she spoke in the next 10 min or so that I sat there. The other girls didn't have anything to say to me or each other in that time. So it was check bin and I was on my way. at beach road I turned back north. I came to a vendor that had a few shirts that had Phuket on them.

So I picked a few out and settled on 4 different ones. How Much? 1600B? I already told you this was not my first trip to Thailand I thought to myself. Paeng mak, took gwar khap. 1200B? No thanks. Ok, Ok, I go cheaper she says. fuck off I think, and head out with her trailing me and saying tell me what price!! I go into a shop 2 down so they see me still there just to twist the "no sale" knife. The selections are pretty much the same and I pick out 4 like before. Again i'm quoted 1600B for 4 shirts. Lower, I gesture.

She says 1200B. Since I know there are not many tourists, I figure that I don't mind paying 200B per shirt, still a good deal for me. So I say I'll pay 800B for the 4. She says no, can't go that low. This pisses me off a bit as I know it's a good price for her. So I tell her I'm not a stupid tourist and walk out. She come running after me, Ok, 800B OK. what gets me annoyed at these vendors is that while I'm looking at the different shirts Im speaking a bit of Thai to them, and they're asking me if I live/work in Thailand. But when it time for a price they treat me like I just fell off the turnip truck.

So I move along as she is yelling, 800-OK!! to me for a minute. I decide I'll come back the next day and pull out the same shirts and go 600B for them. But it is no sale today and I walk back to the Stoney to chill out until about 10PM to head for Soi Eric. At 10 I catch a moto taxi down to Bangla Road and intend to make my way to my little cashiers bar. But as I go into Soi Eric, I am grabbed by a few girls at the first bar on the right as I go in. OK. I?ll stay for a drink I say. As I look over the ladies at this bar, I realize they are a pretty good looking group with a few very hot choices.

I start to talk to a Bg who says she is just there for a few weeks. 25 yo and pretty. She speaks good English and says she is from Rayong, where she worked as a singer. As I?m talking to her, up walks the BG that got a shot of tequila from me the other night and then vanished. She works at this bar. I remind her of the tequila incident and she looks puzzled for a moment and then laughs and says she remembers, she was mao mak that night. This BG is cute with a nice body and great breasts. I buy her and the other BG a drink.

It turns out they are cousins, from some Issan town but both had gone to Rayong before Phuket. Next comes some tequila shots for my new best friends. Now the first BG I talked too is prettier, but Tequila Girl is much sexier. So when I get the chance I put my arm around her. Since this move is a semi-binding contract, or at least the beginning of our negotiations, TQ gives me a hug and ear exam with her tongue. I tell the girls what I have been doing, and show them my sunburned chest/belly.

They point this out to the other girls at the bar and they all take turns touching me to feel how hot I am. Through this I now have 4 girls around me. It?s my last night in town so I am buying drinks for all of them, plus tequila shots to keep the party going. One of the new girls is very hot and I?m wondering how to maybe make a switch, or even add her on as a two-fer. But I decide that TQ?s body is just too tasty to give up or even be distracted from. By now there is a real party going on in my shorts as different sets of hands are making their way up my shorts.

They are commenting on my large size and TQ lets me know it?s ok, she is very hungry tonight. My boxers hsorts are also poking past my shorts and the girls are getting a laugh out of this. They call a new girl over and tell me she is 18yo and is very new and fresh (my words, not theirs). She wants to know what we are laughing about and one of my harem points to my shorts. New girl down and I pull the back part of my boxers out and she laughs. I say hold on, look here, and pull the front of my shorts open just as she gets down fop a close look.

Suddenly she finds herself inches from my love muscle. This shocks her and with a disgusted look on her face she slaps my shoulder as hard as she can. Right on the sunburn. At this moment in time I just see white as the pain is excruciating, and I get that almost black out feeling I used to love so much. The other girls are laughing at the shocked face and reaction of the new girl and after a moment the shock to my system fades and I?m laughing too. But of course I?m playing up my agony for some loving attention from the girls.

They are a bit concerned that I?m mad, but I?m not at all. I played a big role in the situation so no problem. So now I am down to a 3 BG harem who are making sure I am in a mostly aroused state. We have a few 4 way kisses, as the tequila shots have been flowing with the desired effect, drunk girls. Two guys come into the bar, it seems like a father and son. One of my three amigas peels off to say hello and I?m left with the cousins, my original victims. It takes all of 3 minutes for these guys to BF girls and off they go, leaving me to add another girl to keep the party going or to check bin and back to the stoney with TQ.

I look at the time and it?s 12:30AM. Time to go I tell TQ, check bin with BF khap. I have had a great time with 3 or 4 girls with their hands in my pants for almost three hours. The damage comes to about 2300B. What a bargain. We grab a tuk tuk back to the stoney and it?s up to the 5th floor. I?m quite eager to get my friend naked, so I just have a short make out session on the sofa and then it?s shower time. TQ is up for the dual shower and I enjoy soaping up those luscious melons of hers. She reminds me she is hungry so she has a brief snack of my man meat. She likes to eat it she tells me.

I tell her I like her eating it too and she can do more as she likes. Back out from the shower as we chat a bit before getting busy It seems we are both flying out of phuket to BKK tomorrow. She shows me her ticket, it?s an early flight, is it ok if she doesn?t stay all night. I?m not in the mood for LT as I?m not sleeping well with this damn sunburn, so it?s all good to me. I tell her I want to cum 2 times before she leaves and she readily agrees. We enjoy each other for a while and she fulfills her part of the bargain.

After a bit of talk she asks to go so she can get ready for her trip and I take care of my part. Off she goes into the night and I end my last full day in Phuket.

Tomorrow, back to BKK

June 28th

Here it is, my last day in Phuket. I have a 5PM Air Asia flight to BKK so I go down to the front desk to tell them I will do a late check out and for them to set up a ride to the airport. I have had a great time here. The day tours I went on were good fun. While I was a bit disappointed with the number of BGs in the various Sois on Bangla, Soi Eric had plenty of girls that were both hot and fun. As is my luck it was on my last night to find a bar that I really liked with fun girls. To add insult to injury my girl from last night was heading out of town so it would have been open season on her hot cousin. At any rate, I would give Soi Eric, for a weeks stay an A-, the only bad time I had was due to looking around the other Sois which were really depleted the number of BGs and the looks of those that were there. I?m not much of a bar hopper, I prefer to go out kind of early and check out maybe 2-3 places and settle into one for a while and have fun there.

I took a final walk along beach Road to get my last looks at the ocean and great scenery. This was my first visit to Phuket and it was really much nicer than I had anticipated. The beach is great, and there are a lot more day time activities than I had expected. To me Phuket is more of a vacation spot with hot Thai girls available to sweeten the deal, not so much as a pure mongering destination like Pattaya. I now see why it is so popular with Europeans for holiday. I also liked the number of good restaurants that I found both European and Thai. The seafood was great and not very expensive if you go to the places that set up each night on Second Road.

I stopped for lunch at a French place and had a good fish dish in a buttery rich sauce. Now that I was stuffed it was just a wobble back to the Stoney Monday and pack up my stuff for the trip back to BKK. I had bought a few souveniers and really had my bags packed to the brim. I took my stuff downstairs and went to settle up my tab. I had made found the info about the stoney on the eye-on-phuket website and done the reservation through them too, so I had paid for the weeks stay up front.if I hadn't been paid ahead of time, I would have changed hotels. With the problems getting soap, the 5th floor walk up and the Thai club across the street booming until 3am, I give this place zero out of five stars.

I had eaten breakfast at the hotel a few days, had a few drinks each day at the bar, and enjoyed the contents of the minibar as well. I had been talking to the owner? father The day before, and telling him that I hadn?t enjoyed the place all that much. He suggested that I email his son and let him know about these things. As I was looking over my chits I asked the front desk girl for his email. She said she didn?t have it and went to talk to the manager, Sao. While she was gone I found a 350B meal tab that wasn?t mine, so I showed her when she came back. While she was re-tallying my tab Sao came out and asked me what the trouble was. I told her I wanted to email the owner about my stay. She said to tell her and she would take care of it.

I told her I had talked to her about the problems in my room already and she hadn?t taken care of it, so I wanted to talk to the boss. I said it took 2 days of asking to get soap in my shower. She told me the maids told her I had asked for liquid soap and they didn?t have that. I had never talked to any maids during my stay and I told her that and that the maids were lying. I again asked her for the owners email. The desk girl gave me my adjusted tab and as I looked at it Sao walked away. This time my account was in order and as I got out my money to pay, I reminded the girl I wanted the email. She opened the window to Sao?s office and said something. Then she turned back and said they didn?t have his email.

This blatant lie annoyed me quite a bit, and I told them I wasn?t stupid, of course they had to be able to get in touch with the boss. No. No, no have!! So I said I would not pay the full amount of my bill unless they gave it to me. Suddenly I had an email address being handed to me, with a look that could kill (a nice look at behind the smiles!!). Mai phen rai. So I took a seat on the sofa and read the paper until the taxi showed up. I said my goodbyes and got big smiles and thank-you?s all around. On the ride to the airport I was thinking that I had 4 days at the end of my trip that I still hadn?t decided on and maybe I would come back to Phuket. OK, here?s the airport, a tip to the driver and over to the Air Asia window.

A few passport checks later and I?m waiting in the departure lounge. Right on time the plane is announced for boarding and I get a good spot in the que. I again get a seat on the emergency exit. After an uneventful flight I arrive in BKK and am in a taxi back to the Grottino on Suk Soi 19 right behind the Westin Hotel. It is again a 30 sec ?hello, nice to see you again poskat, here?s your room card? check-in. OK. It?s about 8:30PM so I unpack a few items and get on the cell phone to line up a few girls for the next few days. I first call Tawn and arrange to meet her at Robinson?s tomorrow at 7PM. Next I call Anni, another girl I met on the ?net. The number she gave me only is answered by some Thai message I don?t understand followed by a beep. So I leave a message (?) and then send a text message to that same number.

10PM, I take a quick cold shower to get my skin temp down to medium well done and head out to Soi Cowboy. I love that the subway station at Asoke lets me go underground to get across. I have a few sticks of moo ping in SC and I?m good to go. OK. First I wander along not sure of where to go inside. As I hesitate I?m grabbed by a girl in front of Jungle Jim (I?m not sure on this at all). I agree to have a drink and in we go. This is a pretty small place with just 4 girls dancing on a small stage. But there is a mirrored wall behind them so it takes me a couple of minutes to realize it?s just 2 girls. I order a coke and get ?my? girl a drink. She is just a very, very little bit cute but has a nice body with breasts that are keeping me interested. But as we talk 4 of her friends begin to crowd around.

The problem here is that they are all poking and prodding me all over. This is pretty uncomfortable and I try to get that across to them. But I?m not having much success as they seem to take this as a challenge to get me to ?loosen up? a bit. Ok, now this just hurts, so all girls but my drinking buddy please get lost. Khap. That doesn?t go over very well but when I show her my skin she gets the point and shouts in Thai back to her pals. OK. She is giving me the hard, and I do mean hard sell. In addition to deep kisses she undoes my zipper and gets right to an in bar hand job. She tells me if we go in the back dark booth she can blow me and if we go upstairs we can go half and half. This is getting pretty tempting to me. I tell her she is a good salesgirl but I?m undecided.

I order 2 more drinks and she starts to describe her intentions towards me and asks me to describe what I?d like to do to her in private. This gets into some pretty dirty talk on each of our parts. But I decide to pass and when she excuses herself to the bathroom, I zip up and check bin. When she returns I tell her I?m going but give her a tip for her outstanding interpersonal skills. I slither across SC into Tilac. I sit down along the wall back to the Soi between the 2 stages. I order a soda and in a few moments the mamas and comes over to say hi and ask where I have been. We chat briefly about my Phuket trip and a few of the girls I know come over. So it?s drinks around and one of them reminds me that I had said I would take them to a disco tomorrow night. I tell them about Am getting sick and telling me her age. So I didn?t want to go with Am any more.

Did I want to take another girl here? I wasn?t feeling the greatest and said not tonight. But I stay in Tilac talking for a while and getting the girls drunk on tequila shots. So it is now about 12:30 so I decide to head home. But I am unable to resist the siren song of Black and White bar and go in ?just to see who is around?. None of the girls I had talked to last time were around. But I sat down and got a drink to survey what was on offer at this late time. Not much was of interest to me, but just as I was calling to pay, I saw a girl I had wanted to BF last trip but she was always with somebody. Tonight she was sitting at the far end of the bar having a few laughs with the other girls. Just as I called over the mamas an to get her for me she got up one stage.

I pointed her out to mama and she told me she had to dance for 4 songs and then could come over. OK. By now my target, Nok, knew I was after her so I got some smiles and good dance moves thrown in my direction. But 4 songs came and went but now it was closing time and all the remaining girls were called up on stage. A waitress came by and cashed me out. I was waiting for Nok to come off the stage and another waitress asked me if I was sleeping here tonight. I asked how much per night. She didn?t get it. OK. Last song over and Nok comes over ands says hi and what do I want to do. I said go back to my hotel. Mama comes over right away and gets 500B BF from me. Bar is closed now, but whatever. The utility of Nok right now is pretty high for me.

She goes and gets changed. Wow, that is one of the shortest skirts ever, hardly covers her ass at all. As I stand up. I realize she is under 5 foot tall. The girls true height can be quite deceiving with the monster boots they wear and being up on stage. Is she hungry, NO. Thirsty, you bet. I tell her we can get drinks at the family mart by the hotel. It?s not a far walk but I opt for a cab so I can get my hands on Nok right away. I pick up a couple of Breezers for her and some drinks and snacks for me. Of course she realizes she likes these too so we have a bit of a nosh. I bit of fun on the couch and I suggest a co-shower. Maybe next time baby. OK, in and out for both of us. She asks if I want her LT and I say no.

I have to get up in the morning and go over to Mahidol University Dental School to see my friends and set up some stuff in their labs and for my seminars. Nok is pretty passionatte and all but we just don?t have the connection going on. We are banging away about 1 hour after saying hi to each other. I tell her I?m going to sleep a few minutes after we finish and she gets dressed and is ready to go. She asks me to BF her again, and I?m not sure. I had forgotten about her until I saw her tonight and the reality didn?t live up to the fantasy.

BKK, baby, BKK!!

I woke up early as I had to be at Mahidol by 10AM. Breakfast at the Grottino was the usual eggs and ham. I do enjoy the bread they serve. It?s easy to get to Mahidol, just take the BTS to Victory Monument and it?s just a few blocks away. The train was filled with pretty girls as usual. It?s quite a sight at the Monument station as it is just a steady flow of girls in the Uni outfits coming in and out of the station. Wow. I see many possible future Mrs Poskats in the mix. There are a lot of vendors and food stalls set up at the base of the station and it?s Unigirl heaven here. I?m a bit ahead of schedule so I buy a little snack and soda and take a seat and enjoy the view. OK. Enough of that let?s get moving. Even though I had been here before, I have a hard time to find the exact spot.

So I call one of my friends and she comes out to the street to get me. The sign is right here, she points. Yes, in Thai. Once inside the school I meet another friend and a few more faculty members. I now get the obligatory tour of the facilities, which are very modern. I am especially impressed with the size of the clinic they have for replacing missing ears, eyes and noses and other facial parts, Maxillo-facial Prosthedontics. Seems that is big business in Thailand. The tour ends at the lab of my friend, Kob, and I meet some of the students that are doing master and phd studies with her. It seems to me that girls make up about 75% of the dental students, many quite good looking, and speak English very well. But the catch with them is that they are all going to have good careers in Thailand and don?t have much interest in moving out. Plus most are from rich families already.

At about noon I meet up with a group and we go to a nearby place for lunch. I?m the only farang in the place. As you can guess the food was good, but way to spicy for me. It kind of creeps up on you, at first, it?s ok, no problem. By the 5th bite I am in agony and ice cubes are melting in my mouth. My friends found this pretty funny since they said they asked for the food to be farang friendly on the spicy. Then it was back to the school and I spent a few hours setting up some stuff in Kob?s lab with her students. This was done by about 5pm and I headed back to the grottino. Tawn had sent me an sms message so I called her to see what was up. She just wanted to make sure I was running on time.

At 7PM I met her at Robinson?s gain and I suggested a place to eat on Soi 63, Khun Ying. I had gone there before and the food is good, not expensive and in a kind of garden setting. I know we can go BTS and then a taxi, but we just take the cab directly there. It is not crowded at all, just a few tables occupied so we are able to get a nice table by the little stream that they have running through. We had some good food, a crab cooked in garlic and green onion, crab curry, and shrimp w/ glass noodles. For a slim girl, she likes to eat and can put it away. She speaks English pretty well so we are able to have some wide ranging conversations. She has picked up a lot of slang from American movies and it?s funny to hear her use them in conversation.

I?m really liking her at this point. It?s 10PM and I suggest heading back to the Grottino, see what?s on HBO etc?. She isn?t going for it. OK. How about some jazz at the Sheraton. That she likes. So it?s back in a cab and over to the Sheraton. At 11:30 she is ready to go home, but again won?t let me pay for a cab. I have to put her firmly in the ?good girl? column, which can be the most dangerous to my fiscal health!!. I walk over to the BTS station at Asok with her and have a quick kiss and off she goes. I?m pretty randy by now so I go over to Soi Cowboy to see who I can rustle up. I decide to try a look in the Dollhouse.

There line-up in there is pretty good still and I see the girl I had Bfed previously from there. Ah, those tits of hers still look luscious. And I can tell by her waving at me that she didn?t forget me either (how could she have?). I blow a kiss at her and give her the ?get over here? head jerk. She understands my subtle sign language and comes over and sits down quite next to/on top of me. Of course she is glad to see me and that I didn?t forget her. God, with tits like those how could I, I think.

I buy her a drink and tell her to go get changed at the same time. But it?s almost 1AM by the time we finally make our way out towards the grottino. This time I get her to shower together, and she is the cleanest she may have ever been by the time I was done soaping her up a few times. Bettter safe than sorry is my motto. She only want to do ST which fits right in with my schedule. So I enjoy her firm round boobs for a while until she says, ok, let?s fuck. Roger that. But after she is in no hurry to go and it?s after 3:30Am by the time she leaves. I?m getting up at 8AM, ouch. The things I do for love.

Archived