My Bangkok-Pattaya observations

"I gave her an extra 200, she let me 'play' with bum hole, she provided really nasty sex"

you keep mentioning that you like playing with girls bumholes. have you sought help for this little fetish.

stick your cock in it or leave it alone.

confuscious say man with itchy bum wake up with smelly finger

My trip report is in the making. I have 5 pages of notes already so it's gonna be a long trip report but my goal is to make it a good one. Still have 2 more nights in BKK so the report is still in the developement stages, I won't give away too much other than I plan on having very happy ending for the conclusion :)

For my 24 hours in Pattaya I think me and Ranger did check out superbaby but I could be wrong and to be honest I forget most of the names for the places we went to which were numerous. But it does sound like the same place we went to with all hotties there. It is hard to tell if the girls had an attitude or not but I assumed they did and it was still early in the night to test out. Plenty of Japanese in the bar. Maybe next visit I might take a girl from there but there's plenty of options in Pattaya.

Dubbs

Dubbs,

I'm pretty sure if you went with Ranger, he took you to Superbaby at least once. I think after visiting Pattaya for the past four years, I've maybe BF'd six girls from Superbaby. Two were GFE maak maak, three told me they would go LT with me, but changed their minds to ST and one just plain walked-off after BF'ing her, we went to play pool at the 19th hole, she said she was feeling sick, so she left. After that experience, for a time I would only stop in for a drink and a look. Then this past visit I landed a real sweetie from there, very pretty and extremely loving, we went dancing, played pool, went movies, went bowling, hung out at her apartment, she shares with her pi-sao(older sister, who also works a SuperBaby and she is a stunner) for five days I had her, then I had to drop her, she was getting way to close to my heart. But without a doubt, IMHO, Superbaby has some of the prettiest go-go girls in Pattaya and Bangkok. But it is really a hit and miss, most of the girls there have thai boyfriends and their attitudes can really be a put-off.

Chok dee,

HOKS

• 5 weeks later...

Archived