My Bangkok-Pattaya observations

Just got back from LOS, yesterday. The following is my personel observations and opinions:

Bangkok;

Stayed at the Palazzo, in Ratchadapisek area, 'massage central'. I enjoyed the Nataree, experienced three sideliners (2300 baht) all three were 20 years old and flawless. Being asian, I was treated very 'special'. Unlike some of the treatment I recieve from the farang areas.

Soi Cowboy, I BF'd a girl from Tilac a go go for two days, she was especially sweet and nice. Sort of dissapointed in the quality of girls in this my all time favorite in Soi Cowboy. I then BF'd a upper deck server from Baccara, really petite (aren't they all are) cute. They had some very pretty girls dancing down stairs, but i couldn't resist the "up stairs girls".

Patpong, I BF'd a stunner from King II, extremely pretty, could be a model, slim and trim with nice firm C's, she let me do everything to her, even let me play with her bum. Tried to BF her several days, but would already be taken when I got there. I was even there at 8:00, some yippoon already had her. King II has some stunners, but they also have some "dragons", yuk. I also BF'd a girl from King I, small and very cute. I tried to BF her 'stunner' girlfriend, but she only wanted ST, so she (cutie) took me LT, she treated me special. The King group bars now make you sign your check bins, I guess this is to discourage bill padding.

Nanaplaza, I didn't BF any girls from this place. I did stop by Rainbow 4 several times, they have some really pretty girls there, with a mix of solid stunners. I saw this one stunner with the most perfect 'rear', I wanted her, but some young yippoon guy was all over her. Never saw her again. Rainbow 1 was open, a mix bag of beauties and beasts. Angel Witch still has some pretty good shows, but I largely get ignored by the stunners. Whatevers, Hollywood bars were dead. G-spot was raided when I visited, so it was a "mai sanook" experience for me.

Gotta run, will update. Pattaya,

Chok dee,

HOKS

Pattaya,

I would say that SuperBaby has the finest looking girls of all the go-gos, that includes Bangkok. Superbaby has no fatties, oldies or beasties. Some really fine looking girls, now for their attitudes, it's a hit and miss type of place. I've gotten burned several times from girls in this place. But I did get a girl for five days, 20 y.o. and hard body with firm bum. At the time SuperGirl was closed because of the fire, so all the Supergirls and Superbabies were in one go-go, thats' close to 100 girls. It was definately a buyers market, and I scored a real beauty. Lovemaking was passionate, and she let me 'play' with her rear end.

Peppermint go-go, is another place with alot of young talent. I got one of the show girls, really pretty and slim, light skinned. I would BF her for four days. Naturally hairless and flawless skin, no tatoos.

Gotta run.

More to come,

Chok dee,

HOKS

Pattaya,

Soi 6- I told myself I wouldn't do this place after my last visit, but I couldn't help myself. The Place is slezzy as hell, the girls, mostly are well below "par". This place is short-time only(I know some punters get LT from these girls, yuk). It's a nasty place, with alot of nasty girls. They line up outside their bars, cat calling. Because I'm asian (and look thai) I hardly ever got bothered, but it also sort of discouraged most of the girls from calling me in. I'm also in pretty good shape with a muscular firm body, the girls later would tell, they scared I'm into "rough stuff".

Anyways, like I said I couldn't resist, I usually went in the late afternoons, after golf or work-out. If you look good you can find really pretty girls. I took maybe about six differant girls. One from Foxy Lady bar(?) was as hot as anything i'd seen on walking street. We went in her bar, sat on one of the couches, she began to stroke me and let me play with her juicy butt, even rubbing her hole. We proceeded upstairs, took shower, she laid on the bed, spreading her legs real wide, rubbing her pussy, giving me a show. I had to join in, she took real good care of me. Price;200 baht BF, drinks 180 baht, 500 baht ST,(tippped extra 100), experience & memory-priceless. I would find several more gems, on this street and again have an extrodinanry time. I also got turned down several times. Which didn't bother me too much, one girl at the Bar nearest Beach road, they wear real short shorts and tight tops, not the usual tight body mini-dresses, she had a bum to die for, nice and firm and stuck-out. Man she wouldn't give it to me, she complained that a punter with a 'big one' did her real hard and tried to stick it in her bum. She was 'jep maak', I didn't believe her, but she did offer her friend, which turned out to be really sweet, nice firm body, about 18 or 19, cute face, light skinned and the all important nice firm bum.

Soi 6 has lots of ladyboys, so be careful in your observations and selections. Though most of the bars and there short time rooms are a bit run down. I was pleasently surprized that several of the bars I visited were actually very nice and updated. Also be extra careful about "safe sex" I know alot of punters go for BBBJ from these girls, I didn't, because I believe I got the gonoreha, from one of these girls last year(read my past report in the Health section). Anyway be safe and enjoy.

Chok dee,

HOKS

TT05,

Actually, I don't recommend any bar on Soi 6. The place is nasty with nasty girls. i don't know what percentage of the girls are infected, but by the looks of these babes, quite a few have something. I'ts like playing "russian roulette", pull the trigger enough in that part of Pattaya, your bound to catch something. I know, I did and it hurt like crazy. BUt like I said, I couldn't help myself. I'm a bit intrigued by these short time lasses. Actually it's my golfer/ex-pat friends that insist I try the place out several years ago. The first time I walked that street, I was spooked by what I saw. You get nasty sex, by nasty girls, but some(very few) were actually very pretty, with tight firm bodies. If you must, take a good look at all the girls as you walk slowly down the street, watch out for the ladyboys, practice safe sex(cover-up), the price is pretty standard, 200 BF/St room, tip 500 for the girl. The girl I mentioned in my report, I gave her an extra 200, she let me 'play' with bum hole, she provided really nasty sex.

Chok dee,

HOKS

I have walked down that street several times and notice that the girls look pretty nasty. I have never even went inside any of the bars on Soi 6. On my last trip I was walking in the afternoon on Soi 6/1 and a girl was out back of a bar. She had very low cut jeans on that was so low you can see her pubic hair, a half top on with lots of tatoos. Her face had tons of zits on it and her hair looked liked you could get a quart of oil out of it. She tried to pick me up but I kept walking. Do you know of any BJ bars that are good ones in Pattaya that you would recommend?

• 4 weeks later...

I don't frequent BJ bars, but the girls I BF, usually take care of that. I heard they have a Lolita's in Pattaya, I may check it out this coming November.

- Buffalo Bar, on third road. I finally made it there. It's a differant kinda of beer bar. The girls wear sexy cloths (short/mini skirts) they change when you BF them. They have dancers which dance on small stages w/pole. There is a pool table at the back of the bar. The BF I think was 400 baht(correct me, if I'm wrong), almost like a go go. The girl I BF'd was really pretty, they have some really pretty girls in there, actually some stunners and they also have some real oldies, but they are pretty for their ages. This place is frequented by ex-pats and "long stays". It's pretty laid back. The girl I BF'd, stayed with me for two days, and was the last girl I saw before I left for home. She took me and my friend and his girl to a reatuarant on Soi Baokaow(?) with a duck sign on it. The ahan was aroy maak maak. She made very passionate sex to me that night, almost like my college girlfriend. Pretty cool....If you get a chance stop by, it's across the street from Xcyte disco, up maybe a block. When you enter, a bunch of girls get up and "wai" you. Nice touch.

Anyway,

Chok dee,

HOKS

Agree HOKS,

The Buffalo is my fav. bar in Pattaya. Real buzz to it and good fun too.

But Yodsak is always full of surprises and even though there are some really scary sights, you can sometimes find a real gem that will take the edge off things for an hour or so....555

Chock dee Dumsoda :beer:

>"I saw this one stunner with the most perfect 'rear', I >wanted her, but some young yippoon guy was all over her. >Never saw her again"

What day was this, a Saturday sept 10th at night? That young yippoon guy might have been me ::

I picked up my first TG there and she was a stunner with a nice ass which I enjoyed.

dubbs said:

>"I saw this one stunner with the most perfect 'rear', I >wanted her, but some young yippoon guy was all over her. >Never saw her again"

What day was this, a Saturday sept 10th at night? That young yippoon guy might have been me ::

I picked up my first TG there and she was a stunner with a nice ass which I enjoyed.

Tad difficult, as HOKS posted this remark on 19 August.

So, come on....stop boasting about the nice ass and start typing the trip Report....LOL

Chock dee Dumsoda :beer::stirthepo:beer:

Archived