The Maid

Nervous_Dog

If you notice carefully it is now 7am as I write this. Bored, and wide awake.

I have a maid, very cute young girl from teh wife's village, where the wife is now, so just the two of us.

I also have a engineer arriving from Laos this morning for training and his first visit to bangkok.

I told the maid yesterday, we have to go together to the train station to meet him as he speaks bugger all English, and she speaks Isaan, s they spoke on the phone, and worked out he;ll call as he arrives.

Maid turns to me and says "Is he handsome?"

Maid wants a boyfriend me thinks.

So, I tell the maid, wake me up at 7am, for breakfast Ko Tom Gai (Thanks for sugestion KK)

SOOOO

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK< WAKE UP WAKE UP AB NARM AB NARM

Waht the fuck, it;s only 6.25am!

SO?

So we dont have to be there till 8, wake me up at 7 OK!!!

OK

I doze,

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK< WAKE UP WAKE UP AB NARM AB NARM

it's only 6.45am.

SO - YOU AB NARM, HURRY HURRRY

Fuck!

So, here I am, sitting at my desk, showered dressed, and eating Koa Tom Gai which is too hot eat!

DOG

Sadly not, though she does seem to look below my waistline a lot, she is way out of bounds.

Still, better to have her walking around than some house frau!

The next thing she did was make me Koa Tom Gai, very nice, but very hot. So I asked for ice to cool it down so we could meet this engineer quickly.

OK - what does she say "NO, NAMKANG MAI ALLOI"

Ice is not tasty, basically I'll spoil her cooking, so she tells me to blow a lot on it!

ARGHHHH

DOG

DOG

If she has so much better ideas than yourself on how to lead your OWN life, what don't U just send back to her village congratulating her on how good a business owner she's gonna become?

I guess my patience is low with low end blue collars but this looks already well over the top.

Archived