Singapore "soapies"

Hi Everyone

Enjoying my trip around SE Asia and was wondering anyone can direct me any good "soapies" for a nice rubdown and a happy ending in Singapore and maybe even KL? I was told that there is a place called Four Floors and Four Stories or something with lots of live music that is just like Nana Plaza??!! Is this true? Any info please let me know. I should be there this weekend.

Thanks.

GM

the place with the four floors is Orchard Tower on Orchard Road. it is packed with freelancers from Thailand and the Philippines. several bars with live music.

it has been mentioned many times on this board; you can do a search.

don't know about soapies in singapore but have been to Karaoke's with all kind of naughty services; it's pretty expensive however

Ah, the old "four floors of whores"...brings back fond memories ::

Samak is correct, Orchard towers, a little higher-class building than Nana, but you will find the same kind of Thai women. No soapies there, as far as I know.

KL is a different matter, you can find "massage parlours" and "health clubs" there without too much effort. :o

Singapore is also littered with "Health spa's" and "massage" places. For instance, IIRC Orchard towers has two! (and at least another half dozen within walking distance). Very few are "legit" shall we say. These would all perhaps come under the heading of a "rub and a tug". No traditional "thai style soapie" - normally a half hearted massage and the offer of "extras" (hj/bj/"full"). As you say comparatively expensive (as compared to Thailand). "Massage" price about 50 bucks (although can get cheaper etc), and services extra (up to a couple of hundred maybe). Best thing is that you can (witha bit of searching) get all types. Chinese (mostly malaysian but with a good sprinkling of mainlanders now), malay, Indo and Indian. Lots of "slappers" but some gems mixed in.

-j-

Archived