Fly-Baby?s Sanuk@the LOS day 9: Angel Witch

BJ_Blackowitz

@ Hoks:

I guess I was lucky, business not being that good, not to much punters either that night. And as said before, I do my upmost best to look good, use some aftershave, clean clothes and always wear my smile and show that I am no cheap charlie when it comes to LD, F&B or tipping.

That seems to work for me when atracting the girls.

Torneyboy said:

Hi

Nice read...AW is a favorite of mine :up:

The 400 entry to Nana disco..was that for two?

I paid 160 per person in March and this included a drink.

Now up to 400 :p

Yeah, the 2 Aussie managers are sucking us dry. Why? because they can. Place is full every night.

As one poster mentioned, it's like a paid-in-advance barfine.

They have a "lifetime" membership card, 3000 B. Unlimited admission and you can bring, I think 4 friends free each night. Ok for somebody living here who horndogs there on a semi-regular basis. BTW, the price of this has risen from 500B to 3000B together with the rise in cover charge.

For those who wanted to, I suppose you could grab 4 guys going in, get them in on your card and collect 200B apiece. Make your money back.

Cost of card: 3000 B

Cost in time: 10 minutes

The pleasure of fucking the greedy bastards at their own game: priceless

:)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
ib13 said:

yes angels entry rate went fast up from 160 to 400 within few months & it seems they have no problem filling up with punters most nights :(

as to nok at AW I'M rather impressed & wish you further luck in your sanooking :applause:

Well it seems it is their way of cashing in on the Barfine system.It'll be up to 5 or 600 bht come Christmas.

Soon they'll be erecting screens around the carpark and charging you to get in there as well :(!

Archived