Fly-Baby?s Sanuk@the LOS day 9: Angel Witch

BJ_Blackowitz

Sunday

Since the taxi to BKK was to depart at 14:00, I was at the front desk at 13:30 ready to check out.

No problems at the checkout. A total of 1200bt for Phone (local), a few cans of drink, 2 Bottles of Thai whiskey and some snacks is not that much at all for such a nice week (remind that I went to 7/11 on several occasions and drank WAY more at the bars, disco?s and go-go?s.

The Taxi trip itself was very uneventful, No traffic jam (Toll way) and 2 Hours after leaving PTY I check in at the Nana Hotel. Sorry sir, no more rooms available, but we have a suite for you on the third floor. I say Mai pen rai and take the suite. Good choice as the suite is really large, has a very nice Bathroom, Big bed, Two TV?s, leather couch and the rest that come with a suite. I lacked direct daylight through the window though. (Not that I minded that at all). I jumped into the shower and over thought my options. On my list were at least Angel Witch and Eden Club. Since the flight would leave next day at 23:30 I was clear that Angel Witch with the following BF would come that Night and Eden club would be fine the day after. But first: FOOD.

I started walking up and down of Suk road and hopped into one of the Indian restaurants, not really in the Mood for Thai food that early evening, and wanting some Indian curry. To my amazement I saw a picture of the Late Palestinian President on the wall and realised that this were probably Pakistani and not Indian, but that did not bother me since I am not into politics and all are equal to the face of the big sanukmaster. I order some Curries and had a good meal that prepared me for a good evening with beers and sex.

As the clock was now quickly approaching 20:00 I head into AW to be met by the Lovely ladies who were all dancing dressed up. Comparing to PTY this was a Schoolboys Place I thought but was still eyeing a few of the lovely girls on stage. The place was till quite empty so I asked for the mamasan, I give her a 100bt tip asking here to keep my place free for the show and that I would be back at 22:00. She agrees, servers me another beer and checks the bin. I head out and go downstairs to Morning/day where I sit at the Bar looking at a GOURGEOUS girl in tight jeans with white top that plays some excellent pool. As much as I would have liked her to play with my stick I find out that she is already BF?d but decide to stick around a little to suck in the atmosphere. Within a few minutes I am approached by a nice Girl in a pink dress who had her hair coloured to a kind of brownish color. We chatted a little and started a discussion of the need of a Bar fine and if she would go after closing hours with someone. She denied on that telling that she would go home after closing if she had no BF. She said that doing that was not good for the bar and all those kind of Thai BG logic. (I Know never argue with a BG), I still gave her a LD and had some nice conversation with her, she knowing I would not BF her, and I knowing that she would not try me to BF her, but her eyes and her Smile were a real treat to me. Now the clock was quickly approaching 22:00 so I headed back to AW and was indeed seeded at the seat that I reserved

As the show was going on I tipped a showgirl 200 asking her if she would like to have a LD with me (I sat near the beginning of the stage) She said, one more dance for her and did show up 20 Minutes later. Wow she was the stunner I was wanting for and asked how much for LT, 2500 she quoted and I agreed, feeling the urge to take her there on stage, which I resisted. I handed her the 600 BF and she went to get dressed and came back in a Tight jeans and white lace top, I knew I made the correct decision, we drank a few more drinks at left at 23:15. Even if I had my tilac for the night I wanted to go to Nana Disco for some dancing and Pre Sex body movement. But first I wanted some food I said, so up we went for some Chick on the Stick outside of Nana plaza (soi 6?) I ate what she ate and was again (it gets boring) said, No no eat, to spicy and (you eat Isaan food ??) Explaining that this was not my 1st Thailand visit and my stomach was already used to some Spicy stuff we finished, paid 120bt and left for Nana Disco. She told me her name was Nok and came from Isaan (again a Nok)

To my great amazement I was asked to pay 400bt!!!! to get into the Nana disco, even when being a guest at the Hotel, they wanted me to pay. This was a new to me as the new face scanner they had installed at the airport. I really do not know hat the management is thinking there. To even greater amazement Nokwas admitted in for free, there it came clear to me, Only Punters have to pay, is this the Barfine system refined? Well at least I was given a drinking voucher. Still pissed off we headed for the bar. Took our drinks and went to the dance floor to do some dancing. The amount of Farang ladies was a lot less compared to Pattaya but the amount of Freelancers was quit high indeed, Some punters where doing their strut and the music was good. My next amazement came as they closed the god damned place at 02:00am, I thought to myself, now this is really a School trips place, not like it used to be?. BKK will not be my primary target while this GOVT is in force. This is even worse then a lot of European places.

Nok cuddled up to me reminding me that I was already in business for that night and I took her up with me. It was her first stay in a Nana suite, she told me, and was impressed by the size of it. I started kissing her again (started that in the disco), and slowly undressed her to find out she also wore a white lace string, now that really turned me on, and I removed that with my teeth. With my member now rock hard in my pants it was time to hit the shower and she started undressing me, making sure that my cock was not left alone in the dark but well taken care off. She started sucking and licking during the shower. Even if I loved the way she sucked me, I wanted to fuck her so badly that I almost went inside her from behind as I was massaging and washing her lovely tits. As I came to myself I quickly remembered the risks again and turned her around so I could lick her. Again I was met by a well-maintained pussy area: a thin line of short hairs marked the entrance to all pleasures and I did again find the way in with my tongue.

All that time my dick was so rock hard and bobbing up and down just by watching her body and face. After the shower session I took her to the leather couch with me , asked her to sit in it reversed, took a condom quickly and started riding her. I was extremely horny and all I wanted was pumping this lovely body and giving my load to her. I took her in doggy style so I could admire her nice body lines and lovely ass. She muss have fellt the state that I was into and made sure that the orgasm was intense and long by tickling my balls while I was feeling her nice tits. Again the smaller Thai condom almost went lose, but I did not care that much that time as I was still rather horny. I prepared a couple of Whiskey cokes and went for the shower again, preparing for the second session. (Shower and piss it actualy was). As I came back, Nok was already laying on the bed and smiled at me (I wore a towel around me with a very clear sign that I still had the power for a second session.) She started exploring under the towel to find that the Signs where absolutely right and started giving me a Handjob until I removed the Towel and she took my now again rock hard cock in her mouth licking and sucking giving head and deep-throat like I never experienced before. Now I also came into action again and started licking her pussy and third hole again. I think she liked it as much as I did, but I do not think she climaxed there but she gave a good show. Now again I take her but want her to ride me. I want to enjoy this body as much as possible, She sits on me and slowly starts riding me, taking my cock out every now and then, teasing me and laughing. Nok seems to have some fun as well. On my request to take the third hole she has no objection and now directs my cock to her wet ass and slowly sinks in. I feel that she is very tight in her ass but she manages to go up and down and starts tickling my balls and rubbing her clit as well. This turns me on even more and I start pounding her more and come deep in her ass, still making sure the condom does not slip off. Now I was completely empty and I needed another drink and wanted to sleep. We go in the shower together and I carefully wash Nok while she makes sure that my body is freed from all sweat as well. I hand her a towel and carefully dry her off.

I saw the clock already approached 4 AM so I suggest we hit the sack. Finally under the sheets she comes really close to me and we fell asleep that way, both tired from a night of dancing and sex.

To be continued....

i wasn't that impressed with Angelwitch.

went there one Night with a Member of this Forum to see the show and i found it rather boring.

but had no plans to stay as it was only 10pm and many places to visit afterwards.

but my Friend certainly liked my choice of Bar and Show after Angelwitch.

stayed at the Nana but never visited the Disco.

400 for a paying guest to enter?.......... :yikes:

i would have used those fine words............'FUCK YOU' and retired to my room.

it seems they are certainly taking the piss........... ::

Nok,what a great name.

my #1 Girl of all time was named Nok and i also remember the other 5 that i spent time with.

very popular nickname i think..........

Nok: a great nake indeed,

But Nok , Noi ,Joy Am and all teh names they have, I will love them all, If possible on the smae evening, in the same suite.

Next Tiem I go to PTY, i am thinking of takeing a regular one and taking a second one to go with it every other night, Just to make sure it does not get boring, exploring the same holes each day/night/morning.

All i need there is a LT girl that agrees with that aproach :)

But more on that Tomorrow as I post my Eden report ....

Fly,

Please contiue your reports, great reads. Congrats on getting a stunner/dancer from AngelWitch for 2500 LT. I can't seem to get them lower than 3000 and most ask for 4000. You should see/hear what the stunners from Rainbow 4 ask, I haven't BF'd any stunners from there yet, for good reason. I tell them "mai ben lai", they repeat the saying and leave for a yippoon guy.

Chok dee,

HOKS

Archived