Farang gives Chalerms Son a Pasting!!!

Roger

the Taurus brawl was just one of a dozen of "normal" incidents the Yoobamrung brothers were involved.

the fatal shooting took place in Twenty, Chao Phraya Hotel on Rachadaphisek!

VIP's do not have to go to jail in Thailand; sometimes they are just formally sentenced and then....

Samak,

Knew about the Club shooting, what I heard from unreliable source is a death in Taurus as well.

Been wondering before what happened to VIPs when they get sentenced. Sure enough they don' have a hardime. You have some input on the issue??

i am not so sure whether KS likes this kind of discussion on the board (mods feel free to modify or delete), but i saw recently a Thai, sentenced to several years in prison for masterminding a murder relaxing at the beach. after he left, some Thais confirmed that it was him, but declined to comment. i just heard the words "Phoo yai" and "Chao Phor".

Thanks Samak!

Weird country Thailand still is. But that's part of the charm as well (for me at least, something sweet in seeingthe law brazenly applied at so different speeds). Heard before of VIPs allowed to leave the jail for evening or such a far off permission but wonder wether it's a urban legend.

What happened to Kamnan Por BTW since he got again in the frontlines, sometime last year I think?

Two of the brothers, including this one, were kicked off of the police force for faking their exemptions from conscription. (Which was really assinine ... since they would have been given an exemption anyway since they were studying in at the police academy!) The other brother, Duangchalerm, was dismissed from the Army for desertion when he did a runner after the nightclub shooting which he got off on.

The problem with situations like these is that no one dares testify against these types. Hostile witnesses have a habit of turning up sort of dead. ::

Archived