Pattaya night 1 -- Driving like red bull crazy

asiafun

Driving like red bull crazy

It was a late evening arrival into BKK and the clock was ticking. I clear the hurdles in record time and am into the company hired car bound for Pattaya. The boss was waiting in Pattaya and wanted me their ASAP.

I promised the driver a few extra hundred Baht to be at my hotel when the little hand reaches this number. He quickly understood, dropped the pedal while muttering something like ?driving like red bull crazy? and squeezed every drop of power out of the Mitsubishi until the engine was screaming like a hummingbird on crack. -- At this point ?be careful what you wish for? came to mind --

While the lights flashed by the darkened windows I powered up the cell phone to be greeted by a cascade of texts from an over eager boss, his boot lickers and the adoring girls from visits past. ?Beep beep? beep beep: I miss you when you come see me?? ? Bbbb: XXXX, have you arrived yet? Call us ASAP We lost the xxx papers do you have a copy?? %$@#ing idiots would lose their balls if they were not attached. ?BBbb: I work Living Doll now darling come see me I want you!? ?BBBB: Call us when you arrive? I was starting to lose track of who was the boss and who was the juice. I powered down the phone after a few responses and calls and it was power nap time.

We were pulling up to the Hard Rock with a few minutes to spare when the driver woke me. Good lord I was already in candy land while dreaming! Courtesy of the tyrant I was checked in a private area with free beers and was issued a key card within 3 minutes of arrival. I went to the room changed clothes and was in a beach road Baht bus heading to Tahitian Queen 1.

The fare is only 10 Baht and good for me I saved a few coins from the last trip so I did not have to dick around with the currency issue. I will add for the newbies?do not use currency exchange in the hotels. Either use a street changer or an ATM. You will always get screwed by the hotel changers.

TQ 1 was playing some kick ass rock music as usual and the girls were fired up. It was 11pm I only had two beers in me but was not ready to deal with the games just yet. I had quite a few bars a needed to cover and within ten minutes I was walking down to the Soi that hosts the Classroom, Crystal, Kitten?, Blue Parrot etc. I can never seem to remember the Soi name. Nothing outstanding here other than five minute beers in a few of the bars and then it was off to ?Walking street?. I did not that the Planet Rock bar was renamed but never did bother to go in and check it out.

The sights and sounds of walking street never seems to lose it attraction. The multitude of nationalities, aromas wafting from the many restaurants and vendors and the hot little mamas in their skin tight blue jeans or curve hugging dresses. Neon lights of the various ago-go?s and the underage girls in moon boots holding signs advertising the happy hour or cheap draft beer.

It was a straight shot to Soi Diamond to hit up super girl, super baby, The indoor carousel and outdoor carousel. The super that is on the left as you face the back end was closed but the other on the right was open so in I went and was greeted by the usual hand shakes from the ?manager? inside and it was booty watching time. These girls have some smoking bodies but the faces do not show much enthusiasm. I stick around long enough for the show where the pull a few meters of stringed flowers out of their snatches and its off to the outdoor carousel.

This is always a fun place to hang out and watch the people go by and indulge in a little chit chat with the girls. Most of them are rejects, burnouts from the regular bars. They have either lost ?the look? due to age or pregnancy. I will say that some of the best sex for me in Thailand has come from these girls and the ones in the open air beer bars as they seem much more eager to please in order to make up for their not so stellar beauty. Mind you, I will not take home a girl who has been beaten repeatedly by an ugly stick. It?s now about 9 beers in and I am feeling the effects of a very long day and the beers. That and a moving platform can be quite the asskicker.

I nearly lose it on the way off. I remember another old saying ? Those who have and those who will?. Stick around this area long enough and you will see someone bust their ass while the dismount the carousal. Bar fines and tips here are much lower than the ago-gos for the budget conscious. The same applies to the beer bars.

I blew off the rest of Soi Diamond as the time was ticking down rather quickly. Most of the bars close by 1-2 am but the discos do stay open until much later. 5 am I believe unless that has changed as this trip I did not visit them due to early mornings in the local office. The discos are good if you want some free or discount trim. Keep in mind that some of these girls can be trusted about as far as you can piss. They will either steal something from you or give you a little present if you neglect to wear penis armor.

It was a beeline to the Happy Ago-go which is definitely one of my favorites. The girls are very nice looking, have a spunky attitude. The music is a high energy techno that just gets me dancing in my seat. The chicks seem to dig my little wiggle and within minutes I have this 85 pound spinner grinding on me and claiming to remember me from a few months earlier but I had already BF?d a girl from there that trip.

She says the girl is gone but she heard good things about me and wants to see if they are true at the same time she is grabbing my crotch and shoving her warm moist tongue in my ear. The shivers run up my spine and I am almost out of time so Fuck it! Here?s the cash go get dressed laow laow!

By this point I am really feeling it and the rest of the handful of bars we hit were just a blur. We got a Baht bus back to the HR Hotel and it was boom boom time in the MICHAEL JACKSON room?!!! That bastard and his sick jokes. The boss knows I don?t like MJ and so while he?s upstairs in his damn DV suite (I am sure giggling his ass off at this one) I am one floor below staring at this giant mural of MJ staring back at me over the bed I planned to play in. How could I have missed this when I was changing clothes earlier?

Well the spinner wants to get freaky and so I just use the other bed and get my Bahts worth. I wear her ragged and curl up with the warm body for a few hours of sleep. At 8am the phone alarm goes off and its good bye! She protest?s? she wants to just stay in my room and sleep it off till I come back but sorry darling I don?t know you well enough yet and the biblical sense does not count.

I run the coffee pot and stare into the steady drip of brown liquid and fantasize about the night before and what is to come later today?

Archived