Bottled Water IS Fake and Toxic: OUTRAGEOUS!!

drlove

I have written inquiries about this and raised the issue several times. Now worst fears are confirmed. In Thailand, when there is a tradeoff between making money and protecting the public, the public will always lose. Welcome to the 3rd world.

How to find out what toxins were present?

BTW, when the writer says "some" as in "some drinking water suppliers unlicensed and with substandard products," apparently ALL supplies tested were substandard. We need to follow this!

http://www.pattayamail.com/current/news.shtml#hd1

Random check reveals some drinking water suppliers unlicensed and with substandard products

Random tests will continue

Ariyawat Nuamsawat

A random survey by city hall sanitary inspectors working in cooperation with Banglamung Hospital has revealed drinking water suppliers selling substandard water, working in uncontrolled surroundings, and lacking in official documentation.

Inspectors first visited the TPI drinking water factory at Soi Sukhumvit 43 in Naklua, and the SodSai factory, which is two blocks away. The packing rooms and filling processes were found to be substandard, with toxic substances present.

The Rose factory on Thappraya Road revealed similar deficiencies, and also proved to be unlicensed. The inspectors halted production because of the low standards of the water and the fake labels that were being used. For the water already bottled, police attached a toxic substance notice.

The inspections were carried out under the direction of Deputy Mayor Wuttisak Rermkijakarn and Dusit Chantaracha, pharmacist at Banglamung Hospital. The companies in breach of the regulations have been given 15 days to arrange their licenses and upgrade their processes. If they do not take action they will be prosecuted.

Wuttisak said that Pattaya City lacks water and he voiced concern about people buying drinking water unfit for consumption. The random tests will continue, he said.

Nothing is real in this place. I am surprised you are surprised. In a country where medication, school milk etc is faked, replaced, watered down etc, children sold into prostitution as soon as they can talk, why would bottled water be any different? Cheating is a culture here and honesty does not carry the value it does back home. My brother in law bought a big basket of grapes on his weay to seem e last week, when he got here there were 2 layers of grapes and then screwed up newspaper to fill up the unseen part of the basket. I could give you a thousand stories like this and you probably could too.

With this kind of thing, there is no morality as you understand the concept in this country.

then, may I suggest, why not go back to your country, where of course no individuals (nor corporations, nor the government)

-cheats on their income tax

-makes money "under the table"

-drives past the speed limit, etc.

-lies

-rips anyone off

-steals

etc.

etc.

surely there you will be happy, surrounded by morality and honesty.

vox

Archived