Why the lights should always be on!

Ranger

This is part of my Pattaya trip report, but thought it maybe deserves it's own thread.

I thought my night with Miss Super Girl would be largely uneventful, but once again, I was WRONG. I showed up at Super Girl right at 8 pm and she was waiting for me. Talked to H's girl briefly and and talked with the papasan and verified that the waitress girls here and at Super Baby can't be barfined as there was discussion on the Nanaplaza board about that. Had a quick drink and took her to eat at P72 on Walking Street. I think that's my new facorite place to eat as the food's decent and you can people watch at the same time. I was enjoying walking around town with a "head-turner" and if she'd lose about 5 kilos, she be a total stunner. Went to Tony's at 10:30, just when the band started and the place was totally empty. When we left around midnight, it had filled up a bit, but nothing like high season. Tony took the night off and the music wasn't the same without a keyboardist. Walking through Arab town on the way to second road, she said "Arab man pay big money, 3000-4000B for ST, but smell too bad!" while she held her nose in disgust. I always thought Arab's were considered notoriusly cheap by the girls, but maybe the ones that venture into Super Girl are more well-heeled. Hit the hotel and after the shower, she wanted all the lights off. Well, she wasn't ever shy in the past, and I don't like the lights off anyway when I have a beauty queen in my bed, so I turned them back on. After some kissing and fondling, I started to venture south of the border and noticed some "Don-Kingage" going on down there. Now, she had always been neatly trimmed, so I wondered aloud why the change. She didn't really answer, but upon closer inspection, I found out why-GENITAL WARTS! Lots of them! She said she had been to the doctor today and that the medicine hurt, but she would soon be OK and that the doctor said that it was "no problem for man". I doubt the doctor really told her that, but I explained that it was a big problem for man and that it could take many trips to the doctor and a long time before she would be OK. So, I skipped the "main course" tonight and instead filled up on "appetizers" but didn't go anywhere near that snatch. I will always insist on the lights being on from now on!

Ranger

Well, I didn't monetarally penalize for the warts, she got my standard 1000B in the morning. She has been a long time regular (although I think her "regular" status is in jeapordy!). She is a stunner, but I suspect the warts may affect her earning potential for a while (at the very least they should scare away repeat business!).

Ranger

Thanks for the reply, Ranger. I'm not as familiar with 'the way things work' as most people around here seem to be, nevertheless, what I'm not clear about is this: This girl, a stunner, gets 1000 Baht, LT. How come the girls working for the King's group on Patpong charge 2000 Baht ST, 4000 Baht LT??

It's quite a discrepancy! Why? I think there must be reason(s) but frankly I can't even guess what they might be. crazy.gif" border="0 Input appreciated!!

I met this girl originally on her first night in the bar, before she became a hardened pro. I gave her 1000B the first night for LT, which she was happy with for awhile. Later as she learned that she could command much more, she phoned me and told me that she couldn't see me anymore as 1000B didn't cut it. I guess business has dropped off lately as she has seen me a few times since then and received the same 1000B. Also, this is Pattaya and not Patpong I am talking about. In Pattaya, I think even the stunners will go for 2000B or less LT most of the time. That said, if a girl likes you, sometimes money is not the issue.

Ranger

• 3 weeks later...

Savittre,

Prices are cheaper in Pattaya along with living expenses for the girls and overheads for the bars compared with BKK.

Standard 500 baht ST, 1000 LT... and upwards if she can get it out of you. Bar fines range 150 baht to 500. Drinks seem to be cheaper too.

Good luck, mate.

Archived