english intensive course

"which biz?

"Random, Good Heart Co Ltd"

lol! ;)

"what on earth are you planning to do in sri lanka particiularly with a drowing thai bird??? "

Stock up for work in day time and screw the bird in the evening. Trying hard to work out a pleasant turn to this hectic schedule of mine... might by the way be hitting Frankfurt eros centers over the WE, are you gonna be around?

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[color:"blue"] Need to give that bird some basic in english pretty fast as I may invite her over to keep me warm over the winter. Can't be funny if she comes speaking only thai,

[/color]

Now, this old mind wants to know why she has to speak English to be your blanket in winter? I can't imagine a talking blanket! :: :neener: :neener:

Jasmine

• 2 months later...

"Rian luang chan chan aray yang ni : "Ding dang Dung"

That was the awesome result of the first course in BCC Victory Monument!! Ding Dang dung meaning Drink drank drunk I guess.

No miracle indeed... Yet she started this week a school around Big C by the WTC which name sounds similar to Wyneybert . After two days she's much more enthusiastic and can come up with a few sentences over the phone.

Is there any hope she starts speaking half decent broken english?? The carrot for her is I'll prolly be able to get her a more interesting job after or even without technical studies in my field. Plus even by herself she'll obviously get better opportunities...not planning to fly her over soon though as I'm in Asia again more often

What's wrong with me ::

ADANAC Education Centre [color:"red"] Stay away. far far away. Canada spelt backwards . a true crook[/color]

A U A Language Centre,

[color:"red"] good for upper levels. lower level teachers are inexperienced. good location [/color]

BB & C Language School

[color:"red"] think they are gone. [/color]

Berlitz

[color:"red"] mixed bag. Many people do not like thier style[/color]

British American

[color:"red"] one of the lowest paying schools in the country. pay peanuts get monkeys[/color]

ECC [color:"red"] depends on teacher. very cheap .

[/color]

English First

[color:"red"] believe it to be the largest lang. school in the world [/color] ] >

ELC [color:"red"] think they went under years ago. always get confused between els, elc, etc [/color]

Empower Saranjai Mansion, [color:"red"] NGO group for bar girls[/color] >

Fun Language, [color:"red"] mainly for kids [/color]

IDP-English Language Center of Australia Director: [color:"red"] very good school [/color]

IEGS , [color:"red"] very good school. mainly upper class uni students [/color]

Inlingua [color:"red"] mixed bag. have some famous teachers. peter and andrew[/color]

Knowledge House,

[color:"red"] dingy place at siam sq. [/color]

NAVA Language Schools

[color:"red"] not a bad place [/color]

Pro Language [color:"red"] have a mixture of languages. thai, japanese , esl. small groups. [/color]

Text and Talk Consultancy [color:"red"] good marketing. poor schooling [/color]

Vektor Multimedia, [color:"red"] mainly teach by computer and phone [/color]

----------------------------

We went for IEG in sogo tower, ( chitlom BTS) now called Bangkoks school of management. Excellent teachers, all adult classes. Good results. But I think they raised thier prices quite a bit

Far none the best tends to be British council at Siam sq. soi chula 64.

Wallstreet is another expensive one. I personally think it is the worst in the city. 90% computer based. I was playing with the software and it failed me on level one for my pronounciation. Must have to have an asian accent of something.

WYD,

any idea about which school she might be attending at the moment? and an opinion?

She tried to spell the name on the phone and it sounded like WineyBert, located near Big C across the WTC.

BCC seems to be still existing and after 10days course results were about nil...

Too far my favourite Phil!!

Am thinking to get her some english basics and get her to work with some indian company in BKK, she would get paid peanuts but I would help and she would learn quite a bit abt business and english while they are weird enough people to stay away from her mouth pussy and ass.

English have a culture I can relate more to -hence I wouldn't trust the buggers ::

I was happy with the result ECC gave arlek, but they tried to move her up grades too fast, so she eventually dropped out, pissed me off no end.

I have heared a lot of good things about wall street, but honestly no idea.

Access in Siam also has a good record, but I was surprised to learn 80% lessons are video based

DOG

Archived