Why the light should always be on! (again!)

Ranger

Tonight, I hooked up with a gal that I knew from way back, but hadn't been with in almost a year. Took her to the ST hotel and I thought I was in for a great time. After some very passionate kissing and some proper attention paid to her massive hooters, I started to venture South. She covered herself with her hand and I promptly turned on all the lights to inspect what she was hiding. She had many dark brown, irregular shape spots about the size of a dime all around her pussy and butt. Some were singular and there were 2 groupings of multiple connected markings. They were slightly raised, but not like warts. Almost looked like Melanoma. There were also a couple of small ones on her pussy lips, which were much bigger and droopier than I remembered. She said the Dr. told her that it wasn't a problem and couldn't explain in English what it was that she had. She said that it started out itching and when she scratched it became much worse. I think she was used to the look of horror and quickly told me "no problem, I'll do for you instead". She was very skilled and enthusiastic and kept staring at me with an evil twinkle in her eye the whole time and aside from being a bit on the rough side, was very, very good (twice!). On the way out, she "secretly" got her 50B kickback from the ST hotel. I told her I knew about that and told her "no problem, taxi money for you". Instead, she used it to pay for a few games of pool that we played in one of the beer bars. So, I had a good time, but was a bit freaked by her little "issue". So, resident Doctors and amateur STD Docs, WTF does she have?

Ranger

It is a difficult topic to broach but so many girls, especially when taken for the first time just point blank demand lights out let alone a look at the old lady with all the lights turned on.

Often we allow this behaviour or maybe leave the TV on and the bathroom door open thet lets a liitle light out but nothing much. Yet in reality should we go down on a lady with sores, warts or any of several other STD the result could be awful.

We need a coping strategy, I tell them 'I like to look sexy Thai pussy and kiss her thighs which gives me a good opportunity to have a good look and smell round there.

I rarely do go down on girls for real but it's nice to see the signs if they are there.

Thoughts anyone?

• 2 weeks later...

No not scabies. Scabies is a mite that burrows under the skin and causes intense itching where skin folds, usually around elbows.

The afflicted person scratches on a night to the point where they blled. It is the faeces of the mite that causes the itching.

Passed by very close (sanuking) contact and easily treated with a lotion that is applied all over and left on for 24hrs.

Do not know what this described above is but is not scabies.

Scabies will burrow almost everywhere and can best be identified by a raised line of bumps connected together if and when active near the skin surface. They may not be active near the skin surface and hence no tell-tale signs other than itching. It's the reaction to their shit that makes you itch and was told that if you have them and don't get treatment the itching tends to die down as you get use to it. They are very easily mis-diagnosed and a lot of times go untreated due to people not knowing they have them.

Takeing an extremely hot bath will draw them to the surface of your skin, then use kwell cream (leave on for 24hrs) for your skin and kwell shampoo for the scalp for a treatment of 3 days. Immediately washing all clothes and towels after use will help prevent a re-hatch.

Scabies can be caught from infested clothing or casual personal contact (even just shaking hands) and in the US anybody with it is considered a Public health threat.

Notice if they are scratching themselves subconsiously while sleeping. People with scabies will do this due to the skin mites itching the most at night.

The above symptoms described by the original poster doesn't sound like scabies.

*Info from personal experience and doctor's statments and treatment.

[ July 21, 2001: Message edited by: TGreamer ]

Archived