Chinese Availablity? Girls that is

Drronin

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest lazyphil

My brother in law married a Chaingmai Chinese/Thai girl, a load came down to bkk for the wedding in April, quite a few young cousins, sisters, nice but i dont know what the big deal is frankly ::

soi_hound said:
sonic said:

Wow, some scary attitudes here!

...I thought as foreign guests in Asia, we'd all be more open to different cultures and inclined to leave prejudism in the 20th century where it belongs.

It's this same stereotyping that can cause us such problems when we're put in the same bracket as some rude, ignorant "falang" which limited sense of human decency and personal hygienne!

Well said sonic. My thoughts too.

Well said sonic and soi_hound thats what I reckon too. A lot of Southeast Asian women are part Chinese especially in the cities. Can't say I know about fully Chinese women from experience tho, but there must be nice ones too, just gotta find em!

"A few million less Chinese and few thousand more Tigers and Bears would be fine with me."

A few million working class causasians eaten alive in a huge circus by thousands of chinese bears and tigers... how does it sound to you?? horrible to me if you care to hear ::

Story in Dubai reminded me of chinese girls in Colombo... never even bothered to try so little exciting they appear. But sure seen more attractive in other places!

The sour attitudes here don't seem to be one of resentment to a nationality but to an ethnicity. That's plain racism which none of us should have the right to be as visitors to Asia. The reasoning for such hatred just doesn't make sense.

For some people here, the hate seems to spawn from their passion for animal welfare. If this is truly the source of your resentment then look to see which nations have been responsible for the greatest number of extinctions of species. Without even researching, I know ethnically, it must be us white people.

Ok for the racists here, so what are your opinions on:

Black people who eat veal - are they nigger scum?!

Indians who use animal tested products - are they all dirty pakis?!

Whites who wear fur coats - white trash, honkey pigs?!

...Australians slaughter kangaroos inhumanely, so are ALL white people murdering bitches?

...my neighbour ate a battery fed chicken - are all his family arseholes?

...my mate from school and his brother went down for murder, so is everyone from my school killers?!

Some ignorant, narrow minded racist foreigners express their hatred towards an ethnicity - so are all farangs alike? Definitely not!

Some pretty funny attitudes on ths thread. Generations of chinese immigration mean that you have to look long and hard to find some one in Thailand who could be considered as pure "Thai" (whatever that is). Certainly in BK the majority of people are gonna have some chinese blood in them somewhere. A lot of those "Uni" girls that so many apparently lust after are going to be 1/4 to 1/2 chinese!

Having said that, I am unaware of anywhere that has a "ready supply" so to speak of mainland working girls in Thailand. Maybe its an economic thing, and given the huge "over-supply" of working girls here, the more adventerous Chinese lasses head to other destinations. Both Malaysia and Singapore have lots of mainland working girls.

If you are on a shortish break, with not too many "money considerations" and "variety" being your main objective, I would head down to Singapore. Chinese (local, Malaysian-Chinese and mainlanders) Viets, Malays, Indian, some Uzbeks etc. Basically pretty much anything you want to scratch your itch (except maybe Japanese...).

-j-

Archived