Discos

asiafun

Hollywood Disco _ Pattaya Tai - between 2nd-3rd Rds offers A mix of Thai straight and Bgs along with a contingent of Thai & Falang males. For some loud cover bands and dancing try the Bamboo Room on Pattaya Tai just off Walking St. Good mix there.

Yes I agree that the katoeys will most likley mix in with the real girls. Fortunately I have become rather adept at figuring out what to look for.

The other issue is that even though they may be nice girls, if they make it a regular habit to sleep with guys on the weekends then the likelyhood of catching an STD goes up as well considering they do not get the weekly checkups like a bargirl would. A coworker found out the hard way.

Thanks for the heads up though.

I did not mean katoeys. Just not that easy to pick up a girl for the night, if she is "regular", understanding not in the game, by this. If she goes for it, chances are she does it often, and a "regular" is not that promiscuous.

But then again, I got lucky on the first night too, but in BKK, the great cosmopolitan city. In Pattaya, it's a pretty lucky draw to get one fast who's not mildly in the game, in some (grey zone) fashion.

You'll let us know.

Archived