Discos

asiafun

• 2 weeks later...

Back to the subject of Pattaya discos.

I had a great time last year at both Xzyte and Palladium in Pattaya. I went with some Thai friends on weekdays. At Palladium, our waitress went out and bought some cheap tequila for our table and we paid the disco for "mixers" of soda and cola and ice. In a small group, I found it was easy to talk to other groups, offer them a little cheap tequila and make a lot of new friends. I'm sure that the weekend is more crowded and less friendly though.

I'm looking forward to another stop at both places later this year.

Mango_Joe said:

Back to the subject of Pattaya discos.

The best Pattaya disco for picking up or dancing with girls (not too many GTG's, although they might pretend to be) is currently Lucifer's. Was already packed the 3 times when I arrived at 11 pm. Never stayed much past 1 am, so can't comment on closing times.

Ranger

asiafun,

Please do not forget a Trip Report.

I will visit CM for a few days in December and haven't been there for almost 10 years.

Had an ex from up that way and the wife has not let me near the place....anywhere else ...no problems...but CM..No F...n way...5555

Will be with friends this trip & the guys will want to do a rece.

Shit, last time I was there, there was a fire eater Mon, I think from memory (as well as man eaters) at the Beer bar complex near the moat, just outside the gates....it's probably a 7/11 now LOL....

and the "Hard Rock Cafe"....(I think Moon Muang road) had a Vespa scooter stuck on a pole out front... really trendy 555

Chock dee Dumsoda :beer: :beer:

Archived